Best Comments

Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee (2007)
YKJack 7 points 21 days ago

I have to send a shout out to the linker who brought us the movie “Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee” The book changed my life and I’ve yet to see the movie… I’m looking forward to it immensely…

Hero at Large (1980)
McShagan 6 points 1 month ago

John Ritter you left us too soon. I had the biggest crush on Anne Archer because of this movie. Yes it is loaded with the 80s cheese factor but it was still fun to watch.

The Prodigy (2019)
kmsdadog 6 points 6 months ago

Keisha_Ruan, your profile states about you: “im a friendly person and like most people.” You havent done a very good job to prove that…

Wentworth (2013) S7 E10
YgraineDance 6 points 26 days ago

Oh no they did NOT go there. I’m speechless—-and I absolutely refuse to spoil it for others!!!!!!😲 Must watch!!!

Brightburn (2019)
The_Cheshire_Cat 6 points 2 months ago

If Superman had been born a psychopath… this would be accurate. Pretty good movie! Some GREAT gory parts. quality not the best right now, may actually rewatch with better quality later on. 4/5

Captain Marvel (2019)
JadeEnigma -10 points 5 months ago

So’s your mom.

drbadassx11 8 points 5 months ago

Nice. Lets resort to insults because we dont like the same movie lmfao.

Game of Thrones (2011) S8 E3
jillyr 5 points 3 months ago

Jaw dropping and I never saw that end …wow wow wow!!!!!!!

Game of Thrones (2011) S8 E3
Creedo4Life 5 points 3 months ago

Lord have mercy! This was epic!

Lucifer (2016)
drbadassx11 5 points 7 months ago

My new favorite show,
I cant wait until the fourth season comes out!

Shadow (2018)
gypsy soul 5 points 2 months ago

If you watch the trailer you will be compelled to watch this movie and you can Watch the Trailer——-HERE

Shaft (2019)
Godisgood2 5 points 2 months ago

I really enjoyed Shaft action and comedy.10/10

Stranger Things (2016)
Odie 5 points 1 month ago

Heres the offical recap for anyone who wanted to get caught back up before starting season 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpbWqiUy0YM

Pennyworth (2019) S1 E1
Pad Solo 5 points 1 month ago

really good, worth watching.

Gentleman Jack (2019)
judabar 5 points 2 months ago

Really enjoyed this series. Different from any other show I have seen. Good viewing.

Gentleman Jack (2019)
jillyr 6 points 3 months ago

Another EXCELLENT offering from that talented writer Sally Wainwright; based on the real life diaries of the remarkable Anne Lister. 11/10

Gentleman Jack (2019)
jillyr 6 points 3 months ago

8STORY8 6 points 3 months ago

Love this! Thanks jillyr for commenting and drawing my attention to it to check it out. I had not heard of it before even though it’s an HBO Series, which makes what I often find a bit boring, ie period pieces, so interesting! I’ve only watched the first episode, but can tell this is going to be one of my favs.

Paul (2011)
finigan1 6 points 6 days ago

So posting a comment about the comment section in the comment section is wrong?That is kinda ironic don’t ya think?How else can people say anything about their dislike of some of the features of it.PMing won’t do no good but maybe if enough users comment in the comment section they might do something about it.And I agree,that they should get rid of the downvote all together like they did on the old primewire for the exact same reason.

Odie 6 points 6 days ago

That is true. Didn’t really think about it I guess, Kinda just jumped to an assumption. My apologies.

Lambs of God (2019)
ndrgnus1 8 points 1 month ago

fuck all political opinions this a place to relax and enjoy there are other sites for that crap

Bobby Yeah (2011)
RoboPhone 4 points 4 months ago *

Brilliant little indie stop-motion animation short feature which is not your typical major studio style of production.

It does have a potential gross-out factor, so parental discretion is advised.

Game of Thrones (2011) S8 E2
gypsy soul 4 points 4 months ago

I found this episode so much more satisfying than last week’s. Part of that was the HIGH expectation and anticipation factor for the return of the series. So many heartfelt moments and hatchets buried tonight. Just four more offerings to tie it up with a bow. I am already sad, 8.5/10

The Walking Dead (2010) S9 E11
Krl246 4 points 6 months ago

Some of the links have Arabic subs with some site overlay occasionally popping up, but, not all.

The Walking Dead (2010) S9 E16
8STORY8 4 points 4 months ago

I liked the finale. To me it was intense in depth of emotion.

Game of Thrones (2011) S8 E3
joalex 4 points 3 months ago

Other TV shows would save the best for last but GOT would give the best midway into the season finale and hope to top it. Outstanding!!!

Game of Thrones (2011) S8 E3
kchief58 4 points 3 months ago

They don’t make them like this anymore.. First ‘’ENDGAME’’ and this ,,,10 Stars

Game of Thrones (2011) S8 E3
angelazul1980 4 points 3 months ago

Epic! Amazing! Awesome! Ehh… no show could equal the quality and thrill of GOT. Ohhh, simply mesmerizing! This is truly a historical production.

The Highwaymen (2019)
RoboPhone 4 points 4 months ago

eff 03/29 : Brand New Netflix HD Movie Versions.

The Walking Dead (2010) S9 E15
Simi5 -2 points 5 months ago * (Contains Spoilers)

hey wait a sec….how the hell the Alpha killed all those people so quiet, hide bodies, escape….etc etc? thats like impossible

RoboPhone 4 points 5 months ago * (Contains Spoilers)

Thanks for using the Contains Spoilers, folks!

(Closes eyes and stumbles out.)

Mortal Engines (2018)
Jorjia 4 points 5 months ago

I talked my husband into watching this one after seeing the trailer on you tube.We both agree it was something different,there is action plenty of it.The movie to me was visually stunning had a very steam punk feel to it .If you have not seen this movie give it a go you may like it.

Serenity (2019)
RoboPhone 4 points 6 months ago

eff 01/29 : Brand New HDCAM Versions.

My Side of the Mountain (1969)
Marlboro_Man 4 points 5 months ago *

Saw this as a child almost 40 years ago. Left a lasting impression & was awesome to finally get to see it again! Thanks so much for reminding me about it guys!~: )

Terry Pratchett's Hogfather (2006)
RoboPhone 4 points 3 months ago

The first of my favorite Terry Pratchett Discworld films. 4.5/5 Robo-Stars!

See also :

Terry Pratchett’s The Colour of Magic (2008)

Terry Pratchett’s Going Postal (2010)

Deadwood (2004)
Jorjia 4 points 7 months ago

I absolutely adore this T.V. show and that is saying a lot i am not really into westerns.(Swingian cock sucker is all i got to say any one that has seen this show will grin every time they hear woo say it.)This show is in my watched list i have seen it many times i would put it under my favorites but how i things listed on here is T.V shows i have not watched under favorites never viewed movies under watch and things i have seen and loved i have them under watched so i can come back to them any time i like.

Deadwood: The Movie (2019)
gypsy soul 4 points 2 months ago

I am also glad I watched this, after all - what’s a girl to do, I should have watched a few of the last series episodes as it took me a while to become familiar with the cadence of the dialogue. It also brought some closure to storylines I would have preferred to stay open. All in all, I had no choice. I had to enjoy seeing my old friends again. 8/10

The Highwaymen (2019)
NoxllockZ 4 points 4 months ago

Costner and Harrelson fitts pretty good toghter in this

The Matrix (1999)
gypsy soul 4 points 3 months ago

There are certain movies that become fused with the national psyche. The Matrix is on that list. If you have not seen The Matrix there will be conversations and references you will never understand. Besides that - No one ever before looked or moved as good as Keanu in a long, black coat. 8/10

The 100 (2014) S6 E6
llollylips 4 points 2 months ago

this was a really great episode i love this season it keeps getting better

Dumbo (2019)
ShugarCat 4 points 2 months ago

This was an absolute delight to watch, I loved it! I certainly was not expecting to have such an overwhelmingly positive reaction to it. The cast is marvelous, the story is good and the overall production is wonderful. Yes and its a heart warmer too. But be careful, your inner child may surface. It should be rated 5 stars by viewers not the measly 3 it currently has. It sure would be nice to read how the low rating that has been given by the viewers is justified. hmmmm perhaps they have feather allergies! Or maybe they are just afraid of elephants!

The OA (2016) S2 E1
SYLCollective 4 points 4 months ago

YES!!!! Already satisfied with the first episode. I have such a love/hate relationship with this show. lol but yeah they really did a great job on continuing the story. Ready to binge the rest. :D

The Handmaid's Tale (2017)
Wynlehun 4 points 6 months ago *

This is the best show on right now! Right up there with Breaking Bad in my opinion.

Star Trek: Discovery (2017)
Dwldjon -1 points 6 months ago

Why the hell did cbs cancel deep space nine
Jesus Christ this show is absolutely shit

RoboPhone 4 points 6 months ago *

DS9 ended and completed the story arc for Ben Cisco. So did Voyager. Shame about Enterprise, but at least they wrapped it up to some sort of conclusion. TNG got to extend their story in the movies. As to Discovery, it’s extremely complex power struggle between CBS, Viacom and Paramount. You can get in depth details on YouTube videos by Midnight’s Edge.

Or read my explanation on the Orville Comment Page. Hopefully it will shed light on some of the reasons for this Star Trek version.

Hanna (2019)
octoberswill -1 points 4 months ago

yeah, it’s a double edged sword, fin. trolls gonna troll.but I agree this show is great.

RoboPhone 4 points 4 months ago

Same goes for you too, October!

Almost Human (2013)
WeirdMonkey 4 points 8 months ago *

Excellent series that never should have been cancelled after just one season. So glad you guys have it on here, even if episodes 3, 5, and 8 are missing Openload links. This is one of those shows that even though it only lasted one season, still needs to somehow be seen just to serve as an example of how truly clueless network decision makers can be. Man did they ever miss the mark when they turned their backs on this one!

Almost Human (2013)
WeirdMonkey 4 points 8 months ago *

greyfur 4 points 2 months ago

Could not agree more,really liking this, almost did not watch when I saw it was gone already, thought, ‘Well, why bother’?, but glad I did, just for some of the gadgets and such, it was worth the time, from a Sy-Fy glimpse ahead perspective. Acting and visuals are good as well, damn shame they did not keep this for at least one more season…

The Rook (2019)
RoboPhone 4 points 2 months ago *

COMING SOON! Brand New Supernatural/Espionage Miniseries from Starz makes its debut with 8 episodes.

The Rook (2019)
gypsy soul 4 points 2 months ago

UPDATE - Airs 06/30/2019
Trailer HERE

Perry Mason (1957)
finigan1 4 points 5 months ago

Who can we get on the case? calling Perry Mason .Great show one of my Bro’s favorites and mine as well after he got me into it.

Sherlock Holmes (1984)
finigan1 4 points 5 months ago

Absolutely love this show.Brings back great memories of my Mom and I. Every saturday night we would get some popcorn and chips and watch it together.Sadly Jeremy Brett (who is by far the best Holmes ever in my opinion) passed away from cancer to young, as did my Mom, but this show and a few others like early edition and road to avonlea makes it seem like she is still there besides me when ever I watch them.Thank you uploaders , this show really means a lot to me.

Shaft (2019)
harryteze 4 points 1 month ago

Enjoyed this, particularly the line “It’s your duty to please that booty”… cracked me up. 9/10 for me, but then I like anything Jackson does.

Prometheus (2012)
NoxllockZ 4 points 5 months ago

The Best modern Sci-Fi to date . Are you a Robot ?

Harrow (2018) S2 E10
roystervi 4 points 1 month ago

Harrow is the best dramatic acting there is…