Best Comments

1917 (2019)
toothpickwillie -16 points 3 days ago

kinda gay…. miss the real war movies. not this SJW war….

gunnerdan 13 points 2 days ago

1st off let me just say I’m big enough not to raise to the bait of you trying to start a fight on here. This is based on a true story These men have bigger BALLS than you’ll ever have and going by your name toothepickwilly bigger than other parts too

Ad Astra (2019)
TheTruth 10 points 1 month ago

I was going to skip this one because of a lot of negative comments about it, but I’m glad I didn’t. This is definitely a work of art, more of a space philosophy movie theme if you’re into movies that make you think and reflect on life. I will say that this was 10x more interesting than “Arrival” which I tried watching 2 times and never could finish it. The slow pace works for this film, I can’t say that for “Arrival”

YOU (2018)
SYLCollective 8 points 11 months ago

This show is definitely binge-worthy, kept me highly engaged. Very creepy, but good. Looking forward to Season 2. 5 stars.

God, The Devil and Bob (2000) S1 E10
derekishere -6 points 3 months ago

Great show!!!! No links.

RoboPhone 8 points 3 months ago

For months now, you have been complaining about Links to the rest of us Viewers, rather than the Content Team, who can actually fulfill your requests. We have repeatedly given you helpful suggestions and tips to remedy that, which you have ignored. It is strongly recommended that you follow these steps.

(1) Link Requests can be submitted to The Front Desk Forum Thread. You can access it HERE.
(2) You can learn more about Navigating Primewire HERE. It will provide you with a better understanding of Primewire and how it works.

Thank You for your cooperation!

Joker (2019)
wolfking666 -13 points 2 months ago

You need to upload the TS version in a smaller file. I refuse to download any movie over 800 mbs unless it’s 3 hours + …. So do us all a favor and compress it to mkv then convert it back to mp4 and reupload. Also start using openload links again. Those are the only ACTUAL reliable links for watching and downloading. ALSO, reupload AHS 1984 - EP 5 in a smaller file. Should be around 150-200 mb but you only have 1080p links available? All at about 330 mbs for a 40 min episode? That’s bullshit. You need to take all this into consideration to provide the best experience on your site. And I cannot stress enough how annoying it is that you rarely use openload anymore. That is a MUST. Bring back the openload links and make sure videos are available in 720p AND 1080p for those who like to waste their data.

YKJack 9 points 2 months ago

Wow… tell us how you really feel… 😳 All those demands and doesn’t have a clue how things work… we have nothing to do with the demise of openload or any host sites…

Gemini Man (2019)
8STORY8 1 points 3 months ago

Thank you for thinking of me Robo, very thoughtful of you. However, I’m gonna wait for the DVD version. But, if you happen to remember to notify me then too, I’d be grateful for it.

RoboPhone 7 points 3 months ago

Will Do. No concurrent streaming service release is scheduled for this feature. We should expect to see a worthy HD version w/o Asian Subtitles within 4 months.

Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee (2007)
YKJack 8 points 5 months ago

I have to send a shout out to the linker who brought us the movie “Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee” The book changed my life and I’ve yet to see the movie… I’m looking forward to it immensely…

The Outsider (2020)
RoboPhone 6 points 9 days ago *

eff 01/12 : Brand New Crime Horror/Thriller begins with 10 episodes. It was adapted from legendary horror writer Stephen King, who has now masterfully ventured into the world of criminal investigations.

Interestingly enough, one of the main characters in this series, Holly Gibney, is the same character from his 3 Mr. Mercedes Novels turned TV Series.

Definitely worth watching!

Doctor Sleep (2019)
magically_delicious 6 points 1 month ago *

This adaptation from the book by Stephen King (of the same name: “Doctor Sleep”) actually works exceptionally well, despite the obvious alterations for “film”. Stephen King’s books traditionally do not work well as adaptations primarily due to the fact that he has a multiplicity of intricate characters in each and every story and book. However, this adaptation is both thoughtful and wise in its elimination of characters. This film is creepy, ghastly, crud, offensive and downright scary… Ewan McGregor holds the entire film together (much to my own doubtfulness), and his performance ensures that what would have been absolute tosh, migrates into scary and sinister malevolence and utter devolvment for the viewer. It is an excellent and scary watch…

Dragonslayer (1981)
Canuckian 6 points 27 days ago

The Dragon CGI combined with live-action prop/stop motion photography is absolutely stunning considering it is a movie done in 1981.. IMO it could stand up to most movies in this genre even compared to Today’s standards. It has a decent story, decent script and as i said, the Dragon scenes are fantastic to watch, especially the big fight scene in the Dragons den. I remember this movie from when i was a little kid and it was the first of its kind i ever saw, and most likely is the movie that began my life long love of all things Fantasy. Don’t let the fact it was made by Disney throw you off, this has some pretty intense scenes (the part with the Princess who lost her “footing” in the cave ;) ) This movie was a collaboration between Paramount and Disney so you can see that it has pretty high production value. Anyway, all that aside, this remains one of my favorite movies as a kid and even today, i always come back to watch it at least once a year, usually around this time of year too though i don’t know why..it isn’t exactly a Christmas movie lol. If you like Fantasy and Dragons and magic and all that, and you have not seen Dragonslayer yet, i suggest giving it a watch, you won’t be disappointed. I give this a solid 8/10 all the way across the board.

The Addams Family (1973)
derekishere -6 points 2 months ago

No working links found?

YKJack 6 points 2 months ago *

pleease dont state the obvious… As it says on request page in the forum, “PrimeWire Forum > Front Desk > Do you want to watch something but has no links? Request Links here…”

If you find a show without links and you really want to see it, please request it in the proper place… (like above the chatbox or in the forums)

(A one season, 1973 cartoon without links? go figure… smh)

Brightburn (2019)
The_Cheshire_Cat 6 points 7 months ago

If Superman had been born a psychopath… this would be accurate. Pretty good movie! Some GREAT gory parts. quality not the best right now, may actually rewatch with better quality later on. 4/5

Code 8 (2019)
RoboPhone 6 points 1 month ago

eff 12/12 : Brand New HD Versions.

See the 2016 Short Film that inspired this Feature HERE.

The Informer (2019)
Marksmanbbs 6 points 3 months ago

This is a really good watch it kept my attention throughout the complete movie with me sitting at the edge patiently for what was going to happen next,4/5

Pennyworth (2019)
Annabella 6 points 6 months ago *

THIS is Bloody BRILLIANT!!!!

Downton Abbey (2019)
SapphireStorm 6 points 4 months ago

Oh, perfect birthday gift for me today! I’ve been waiting for this one. Thank you so much uploaders!

Dragonslayer (1981)
Canuckian 6 points 27 days ago

yellow_rose1 6 points 27 days ago

this is one of my favorite movies as a kid as well. We didn’t have cable growing up by at age 10 my Dad bought a vcr and this is one of the movies I taped and watch over and over again. I still even watch it today

Lambs of God (2019)
ndrgnus1 9 points 6 months ago

fuck all political opinions this a place to relax and enjoy there are other sites for that crap

Captain Marvel (2019)
JadeEnigma -11 points 10 months ago

So’s your mom.

drbadassx11 7 points 10 months ago

Nice. Lets resort to insults because we dont like the same movie lmfao.

Death in Paradise (2011)
Jorjia 4 points 10 months ago

This is a really great series the main detective i was talking to my husband and we thought he would and could make a fantastic Dr. Who he is corky and unique as are all Dr.Who actor’s. I really love this show it is another clean cut show with out all the sex and i am thankful they make shows like that still.

Dodi 4 points 10 months ago

Thanks. With you on that.

For All Mankind (2019)
BTamBourin 7 points 2 months ago

I think this show is great. I really like the alternative universe thing.

Batwoman (2019) S1 E1
starshineontop 4 points 3 months ago

The writing, acting, and fighting are all weak ! ! !

Angeldawnsoul 7 points 3 months ago

All of the CW shows are that way.

Watchmen (2019) S1 E1
YKJack 7 points 2 months ago * (Contains Spoilers)

Would all concerned please ratchet down the personal attacks…

For All Mankind (2019)
metalrob72 -8 points 2 months ago

More woke women good, men bad, propaganda garbage from Hollyweird. No thanks.

ibgabe 8 points 2 months ago

More ignorant comments from someone who clearly didn’t watch a single episode. No thanks.

Joker (2019)
captaintrips 6 points 2 months ago

Fantastic movie and totally lived up to the hype for me. Pheonix is amazing and probably the best role he’s ever had. The ending and how they tied it into the batman mythos was pretty epic too. 10/10. It’s certainly a very nihilistic movie but that is the point, the joker is a nilihistic character. Whatever social commentaries aside, it’s just a very good film and another awesome take on a fantastic villan. I mean thats what it is after all. It’s the making of a villan.

The quality for these links is great too. Thanks!

The Carol Burnett Show (1967)
blee 6 points 12 days ago

links coming soon for at least 30 eps, this is still something everyone should see. Amazing how well some of it has endured.

Don't Let Go (2019)
RoboPhone 6 points 4 months ago * (Contains Spoilers)

eff 08/31 : Brand New HDCAM Versions. You can expect occasional adverts & open-mic Audio.

Joker (2019)
Kali4nia 5 points 1 month ago

5/5 Joaquin killed it and deserves to win lots of awards for his performance. River would be so proud of his lil bro.

Shameless (2011)
Alien 5 points 3 days ago

In January 2020, the series was renewed for its eleventh and final season to premiere in mid-2020.

Terry Pratchett's Hogfather (2006)
RoboPhone 5 points 8 months ago

The first of my favorite Terry Pratchett Discworld films. 4.5/5 Robo-Stars!

See also :

Terry Pratchett’s The Colour of Magic (2008)

Terry Pratchett’s Going Postal (2010)

Bloodline (2019)
Magenta -5 points 4 months ago

was it any good?

LivyWags89 5 points 4 months ago

I liked it! It was worth the watch just to see Sean William Scott in a different kind of role like this.

Downton Abbey (2019)
Julianna 5 points 1 month ago

Beautifully written and executed. I thoroughly enjoyed it! There is a sequel in the works as well.

Snow Cats and Me (2019)
NightAnimal 5 points 22 days ago

we got at least 1 Lynx walking around the hills/Mountains around our Family cabin in the South west of norway

Midsommar (2019)
Skyehawk -1 points 3 months ago

Which link has the English subtitles for the Swedish bits, please?

Film4o 5 points 3 months ago

None. This is from the trivia- The Swedish dialogue spoken by the Hårga natives are deliberately not subtitled in order to create the sense of isolation for the audience and especially the foreign visitors.

Forks Over Knives (2013)
iomi7676 5 points 12 days ago

This was an amazing movie!!!!!!!This movie Gave me hope for the future Being a heart Patient. I also learned about cardiovascular function.It was the first amount if information that i heard from a dr, one of the best cardiologists by the way that wasnt like a script given to me about my condition CAD Coronary heart disease i learned about endothelial function as well but my drs only gave me scripted information and when i ask for more info they didnt know but expected complete trust I felt dependant on people that, i didnt trust that lip serviced me every step of the way, instead of giving me real information Which felt like a head game designed to use scare tactics to keep me on medication that destroys quality of life, prevents weight loss and increases constipation therefore guaranteeing diabetes. It is a death spiral and everything they gave me could Kill me, Every prescription they gave me was to high in milligrams giving me heart blocks extreme anxiety but they said it was for and anxiety. I was in a hell trapp THIS MOVIE RELEASED ME!!!! now i know that there is a way to get out of drs dangerous grip and i don’t have to be a pharmaceutical customer. I can go vegan too reverse heart disease. I will do it with devotion to get better.This movie is a god send

Prometheus (2012)
NoxllockZ 5 points 10 months ago

The Best modern Sci-Fi to date . Are you a Robot ?

Wentworth (2013) S7 E10
YgraineDance 5 points 5 months ago

Oh no they did NOT go there. I’m speechless—-and I absolutely refuse to spoil it for others!!!!!!😲 Must watch!!!

Shadow (2018)
gypsy soul 5 points 7 months ago

If you watch the trailer you will be compelled to watch this movie and you can Watch the Trailer——-HERE

Ad Astra (2019)
firedove10 7 points 4 months ago

First off, this is NOT a movie for those who do not like slower films. I personally loved this. I saw it at IMAX, so I got pretty into it. I thought the story was engaging and the top secret mission/ government coverup aspec to it was a nice touch to the plot. I was not disappointed with this film at all. It’s worth a watch. AGAIN, this is NOT for those who are looking for something more fast-paced. 5/5

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (2019)
metalrob72 7 points 1 month ago

What a dumpster fire. I wanted to like it, but it’s such a disjointed, convoluted mess.

sparson 7 points 1 month ago

I logged in to write the same comment. What a disaster to wrap up a 3 movie colossal disaster.

Harriet (2019)
kingarco66 -4 points 2 months ago *

yeah well other films i wanted to watch aint workin so i might give it a go
I first saw her in a Flashman book, which are historical comedies about a scoundrelly cowardly selfish prick .. its the school bully from Tom Browns Schooldays grown up .. he somehow manages to make enemies of every great man of the 1800s and have sex with every interesting woman (but not this one) :)

In the american story, gloriously evil Flashy manages to be both a slave traffiker and slave escapee helper .. all because hes a lying cowardly brute as usual :)
What else do you expect of a man who fought on BOTH SIDES of the american civil war lol
Later in the same story he survives the battle of little bighorn .. he was one of the indians! lol

Ditzygypsy 6 points 2 months ago *

I’d never heard of the bully Flashman or the book or stories. After the tiny bit of research and reading I just did, I am really amazed that it is fiction that introduced you to Harriet. I find that fascinating, since Flash is a fictional character, but who cares because it made you curious about a real and very courageous person.

Yellowstone (2018) S2 E10
PacificLilly 6 points 4 months ago

This was a really great episode, great series, overall a really great show. The characters are simple and yet so complex… not only a great casting, but truly phenomenal acting. Same dichotomy with the storylines, simple and yet complicated.
This is not a happy go lucky series, by any stretch of the imagination. And usually I’m not the biggest fan of something that is “this gritty,” very serious and a little maybe even dark at times. And even in its harsher/ nail bitting parts of the storyline; when the show is conveying/exploring & the characters are trying to navigate through said darker side of humanity, it was so well executed & deliberately thought provoking that I was always intriged and wanted to see more, and would think, “what’s going to happen next?!” In other words— Wow, I was captivated from the start to the finish.
I’ll have to write a full review later, but for now; I’ll just say it this way…. this show gets 2 thumbs up 👍👍 AND 5 st⭐rs out of 5 st⭐rs from me!!!!! ☺👌❤😉

Supergirl (2015) S3 E21
Canuckian 6 points 8 months ago

ugh, this show is so ultra left and PREACHY its disgusting..only reason i am watching it now is to catch up for the crossover event that happened a little while back on the shows i DO like (Arrow and Flash)..they really don’t even try to hide the shit they are trying to push on this show…addressing major/important events etc. going on in the world on a TV show and bringing things to light is nothing new, but bringing light to something and pushing your own agenda on it are two very different things.

Joker (2019)
puffythebongslayer 8 points 3 months ago

people actualy walked out of theaters cause of the violence lol ive seen more violence in a episode of buffy the vampire slayer lol

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (2019)
metalrob72 7 points 1 month ago

Anna (2019)
PacificLilly 6 points 6 months ago

I really enjoyed this movie! I was very surprised it was as good as it was. Initally I was a little hesitant that this movie would be too cliché and therefore be simply another remake of the same or ruin its own spin on the whole lone female assasin genre; But that was definitely not the case here.
Yes the main character is female, in a seemingly mostly male world/ profession, she’s beautiful & tough, a bit damaged or from a not so perfect childhood as many as assasins likely would. So there are those classic Femme Fatal, Nikita similarities. And yet this movie, imo, sort of spun itself a little bit, just enough for it to be its own take on the genre… it is its own story, not simply a remake.
I also quite enjoyed that the film had some twists and turns and wasn’t simply just action and violence. The assasin isn’t just beautiful and daring, she isn’t just or only a very highly trained killer/ murderer, she’s smart and has her wits about her, she wants more out of life despite all of the characters telling her she can’t have the impossible.

Basically I think I’m trying to say that this movie isnt a new genre or something so brilliantly new that everyone will love it. But to me, it was more than some of its predecessors, just enough to be its own little gem of a story. It felt smarter or more interesting than some of the classic Female assasin stories.
2 thumbs up from me. And I will likely even watch it again sometime, to pick up on and pay more attention to some of the nuances I may have missed the 1st time around.

Shadow (2018)
McShagan -3 points 7 months ago

Oh you did mean to offend. That is why why you voted it down then used your agent A account along with you Robophone to knock it down and bump yours up.

jamieoglindsey0 6 points 7 months ago

WTF?? I have ever seen anyone get so wierdly rude over a simple comment that meant nothig and then on a rant like it’s some crazy conspiracy hahaha 🤣🤣🤣

MINDHUNTER (2017)
Odie 5 points 5 months ago *

This is a fantastic show, Currently one of my favorites on the go right now. Created by David Fincher/Joe Penhall based on the book mentioned in the synopsis above. But as with David Fincher he takes his creative liberties to be able to make it into a psychological thriller/Drama. Totally worth the watch but Don’t expect High pace action or a storyline/plot/character development that is spoon fed to you.

Parasite (2019)
MyongSooksoo 5 points 4 months ago

Wow!! Just wow!!! This movie has everything from comedy to scares to drama! The best film I´ve seen all year for sure!! Five stars!

1917 (2019)
gunnerdan 5 points 20 days ago *

Top movie with first class photoraphy from the get go How they managed to get the camera to follow the action through the trenches to bombshelled building is incredible They did a fantastic job on this and if reading the last bit of script at the end I would say this is a true story to answer Marlboro_Man. Good copy too thank you uploader

Generated by server y85zT