Best Recent Comments

Project Power (2020)
UGuess 6 points 13 hours ago.

Loved It!

Star Trek: Lower Decks (2020) S1 E2
Spliff 5 points 20 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

i rly dont like this chick. she is getting on my nervs so bad >.< sorry everyone its just MAN SHE ANNOYING AF

Project Power (2020)
UGuess 6 points 13 hours ago.

Loved It!

greyfur 6 points 11 hours ago.

HaHA! Follow up comment! Just got done watching,had a couple tall boys, watched, loved it as well! Jamie Foxx actually impressed me this time, did a pretty good job, got to give him some credit. This one actually had my attention all the way through, although it may have helped that no one was around to distract me this time, as is usually the case.

Good movie though, Got to say I believe myself that it was well worth the time spent watching it.

The Ruth Rendell Mysteries (1987) S1 E4
BellaMia1 4 points 1 hour ago.

This was an OK storyline, although the conclusion of it left me annoyed. The length of the storyline was too long, for how it concluded. Too easy, too weak. But I’ll will keep watching.

Ted Lasso (2020)
Dismis 5 points 19 hours ago.

Love it, gave me a good giggle.

Carnivàle (2003)
swans2525 3 points 3 hours ago.

i saw this show around 4 years ago and loved it it still is today one of my all time favorit shows it was the fight between heaven and hell good vs bad amazing.

One Night in Bangkok (2020)
joeMaw 3 points 22 hours ago.

kucfing zen man

Ted Lasso (2020)
mikeym 3 points 10 hours ago.

This was funny, good comedy

Project Power (2020)
UGuess 6 points 13 hours ago.

Loved It!

greyfur 4 points 13 hours ago.

Was kinda waiting for someone to comment and say something, tell if this was shyte or not. Seems like at least one person liked it, so was about to go hit the beer store and grab a couple tall boys and come back and watch something, so this looks like it’s gonna be what I watch. Looked interesting, already have it on the back burner. Thanks for the comment.

Project Power (2020)
JadeEnigma 0 points 18 hours ago.

I’m sure this was an episode of Supergirl…

greyfur 3 points 11 hours ago.

Seriously? You didn’t watch this at all, did you? C’mon, tell the truth, we know you didn’t. after the first 10 minutes of watching, I knew you didn’t. Truth be told, though, if they were to make a Supergirl movie, this would not be a bad plotline, but they would be well advised to up their game and add some death and destruction. Being blunt? Show is a bit to candy ass. Real life for the supes would be so much better. I like how they are doing Stargirl. People actually die in that, makes it a lot more realistic. Real superhero shyte.

Spectre (2015)
Empressvibes 2 points 13 hours ago.

Why did these decline ? Maybe it’s just my opinion but these fell short of the first two…enjoyed them nonetheless but not as exciting I suppose. Hopefully the new one will be better ! I love James Bond and Daniel Craig, I just felt like they got less exciting…less of a unique plot as they went along. New one was postponed I believe. Coming soon though. Thoughts anyone ?

greenguy86 2 points 13 hours ago.

Thin plotlines. I didn’t much care for Skyfall either. I’ve always prefered Casino Royale and Quantum of Solace because the story was more coherent/connected and they were actual Bond films. Skyfall was more about M. Spectre was just a setup for the last film(which doesn’t even look that good. Rami Malek as a villain, yeah right). I think true Bond fans will be disappointed. The future probably holds more disappointment when a new Bond is cast.

Spectre (2015)
Empressvibes 1 points 13 hours ago.

Oh Rami is in the new one ! Interesting :/

greenguy86 2 points 13 hours ago.

I don’t know if you’ve watched Mr. Robot(he’s great and it’s a fitting role). I didn’t watch the Queen movie because the previews made me cringe(apparently won an academy award for best actor but maybe I should give it a chance?). I think I’ve given up on films so maybe I’m just biased too. I just don’t think it’s a role that suits him. I feel like the Bond films are regressing to hokeyness of the older films(which I just don’t like).

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (2010) S10 E14
Caroline80 2 points 1 day ago. (Contains Spoilers)

I know these shows are partially directed, but this episode convinced me it’s aaalll acting! Why the f*ck else would they believe Brandi Glanville! I HATE the term white trash, but if there was ever someone who personified that term…

Empressvibes 2 points 17 hours ago.

I know right ?! Brandi has issues with Kyle, isn’t even on the show but then pops in to be “friends” with Denise and then magically there is drama for the season. This is boring and definitely contrived, no one valued Brandi’s lies/opinions when she was on the show, now that they have no real material…they need to bring her back LOL

Spectre (2015)
Empressvibes 1 points 13 hours ago.

You don’t sound biased, you sound knowledgeable…I give people a chance too easily. If Rami is terrible I will be laughing that you are right ! I do know him, he seems a bit weird and that’s not an insult, maybe if he acts well enough they can pull it off. Did you like Le Chiffre in Casino Royale ? I haven’t seen too many of the old films, so I’m a poor judge of them.Wish I knew which were decent so I skip to the good ones. Let me know lol I like a good villian. Hope you’re wrong about Rami, but from how you speak I doubt it :)

greenguy86 2 points 12 hours ago.

Mads Mikkelsen(La Chriffre) is a brilliant actor and I very much enjoyed his role. I quote that film on a regular basis. For me, Casino Royale was a perfect Bond film. It left you satisfied but wanting more. Quantum of Solace was a very good follow up(I know most people dislike it but it gave Bond closure in a way and set him on his path).

Unhinged (2020)
Random Acts of Violence (2020)
Alien -1 points 5 hours ago*.

Jay Baruchel is a goofy stoner but he’s also very talented. And you can’t help but feel proud of a fellow Canadian that makes good.

Odie 2 points 3 hours ago.

Exactly. Dude has some real Talent. Polar Opposite from Goon/2. Dudes got Range. haha.

Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay (2008)
Dante89 2 points 8 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

A great sequel and very funny and weird moments but I gotta say the best was with NPH ! For sure haha

Spectre (2015)
Empressvibes 2 points 13 hours ago.

An American Pickle (2020)
Empressvibes 2 points 13 hours ago.

Had to rewrite my comment (as my opinion changed) apparently I’m biased because this looked really good, even from the trailer. Was happy to see Seth in something again and with a semi-unique plot, thought the first half was funny but it honestly went nowhere and I found myself getting tired. This never happens with movies unless they are not good, I will usually stick it out or try to watch the rest…not even watching the rest of this. No need LOL think that says enough. It’s funny in some parts but that’s not enough to keep me :/ happy if someone enjoyed this, they did try and it is Brooklyn to a T :) Those are redeeming qualities

Infini (2015)
muhammed wally 2 points 16 hours ago.

So much sci-fi goes so wrong. Infini does it right. It has that cheesy sci-fi channel vibe, but solid acting, good editing and effects keep it quite watchable. Thanks for the comment Tisiphone, I don’t give sci-fi a chance when it tries too hard to be sci-fi.

Random Acts of Violence (2020)
Odie 2 points 6 hours ago.

This is bloody fantastic, Jay Baruchel wrote and Directed this himself. Most would associate him as a goofy stoner, But This movie is far from that. I’ve been waiting for this and was not disappointed at all.

Project Power (2020)
Fugitive 2 points 6 hours ago*.

This is a great film… Did not even notice the time fly… It has consistency and kept me glued..

The Tommyknockers (1993) S1 E1
NOGARD47 2 points 6 hours ago.

A great Stephen king novel adaption 😈👍😉👿

Love After Lockup (2018) S3 E5
AGmoney818 2 points 1 hour ago.

anyone else notice the sizzurp bottle on the table next to the pizza box at his cuzzo’s house? haa! 5 days out cuz already leanin…aw hell naw, not pooter!

Dexter (2006) S7 E12
Sora 2 points 2 hours ago.

What a finale!

Project Power (2020)
MixueW 2 points 8 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

We enjoyed it. Love the action and cgi

Doomage 1 points 1 hour ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

Now this IS a propaganda movie,100%.Every Russian potrayed within 25min was a bad guy,even the taxi driver ffs. I dont usually stop movies but i see CIA written all over it. Right im gonna spell it out for u folk that blindly do what your told. The CIA make movies, yes you heard that right,and its not a conspiracy as the CIA like 2 call it.There is actual footage of the CIA stating their intent. Check it out. Twice congress men tried 2 shut them down and paid the price.the truth is the truth even if your in the minority.

Davidleefl43 2 points 1 hour ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Lol what are you talking about finish the movie and you’ll understand why

LuxxyLuxx 2 points 6 hours ago.

That was really good

Gripped: Climbing the Killer Pillar (2020)
Frac 2 points 2 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

the last 30 minutes are 5/5 MTN

Project Power (2020)
JadeEnigma 0 points 18 hours ago.

I’m sure this was an episode of Supergirl…

Random Acts of Violence (2020)
AGmoney818 1 points 2 hours ago.

i thought this was quite boring…if i had money to throw around like jay whatever his last name is i could have made this much better.

Project Power (2020)
Tisiphone 1 points 7 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Well.. Umm.. ok so for me, this was a VAST let down after all the waiting and hype. I did enjoy seeing Jamie Foxx again and his character. I also appreciated the attempt at special effects.
The storyline had soo much potential with the promise of superpowers and it fizzled out spectacularly!!

(SPOILER ALERTS IN 3..2..1..)

BUT maybe I expected to much when thinking the choice of powers would be left up to the user to conjure?? After this initial let down, I’m sorry but all that followed was a lot of eye rolling with all the mess that followed. The story progressed with too much sheer luck and happenstance. It seemed to rain down at all the right moments, just in time of course (like the roll of tape finally found & given just in time for him to chase down the fleeing vehicle, catch up to it, MacGyver a device in time to tape it to the rear all without being seen or even out of breath.. In nothing but a bath towel to boot!! (not wearing boots, all totally barefoot of course). That’s when I had enough and withdrew my interest so I could step out to have a smoke. My boyfriend stuck with it though only to emerge 3x as frustrated if that helps at all. 1/5 or 3/10

Davidleefl43 1 points 1 hour ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Hostel + The game = this movie lol

Doomage 1 points 1 hour ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

The Chamber (2017)
MixueW 1 points 9 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

If anything wrong can happen, it does.

A Love Song for Bobby Long (2004)
Tosh 1 points 7 hours ago.

One of my all time favorite movies.

NOS4A2 (2019) S2 E8
mrshomicide 1 points 7 hours ago.

they fucked up the book so bad. wtf are they doing to the pacing?!

Anthony (2020)
Ava (2020)
Project Power (2020)
greyfur 3 points 11 hours ago.

JadeEnigma 1 points 28 seconds ago.

And for the record you can keep your “real superhero shyte” (like that’s a thing). I watch Supergirl specifically because it’s “candyass.” There’s enough horror in the world as it is today and a little bit of light and fluffy goes a long way to alleviate some of that.

hits you with a blast of princess cut diamond shaped glitter from her candyass glitter cannon

Magic Camp (2020)
Octonauts and the Caves of Sac Actun (2020)
Vivarium (2020)
Euringer 1 points 1 day ago.

TBH I think this and the new Star Wars were both good.

KidCreole 1 points 23 hours ago.

Ive not seen it tbh, I did enjoy solo however great movie

The Bag Girls (2020)
Little Foot (2020)
The Watcher 2 (2020)
Semi-Detached (2020)
mikeym 1 points 19 hours ago.

Not funny at all, terrible. Looks like old predictable humor from the 70s or 80s. Couldn’t the BBC find any comedy writers?

Selena + Chef (2020)
Empressvibes 1 points 18 hours ago.

Celebs are so lucky :( I wish I could get a cooking gig just for singing on Disney Channel originally (and that’s no hate that’s serious) lol

Butterfly and Sword (1993)