Best Recent Comments

Jungle Cruise (2021)
Trent 4 points 14 hours ago.

Great movie: too bad you missed it!!!

The Last Mercenary (2021)
etim 4 points 18 hours ago.

Good deal! Some are subbed, a few are dubbed too

Happy Death Day (2017)
_forever 3 points 9 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

I’ve gotta say, at no point in this movie did I care one bit about Tree. She spends the first 2/3rds of the movie bring a completely unlikeable person, and then only becomes halfway decent in the third act mainly as a means of self-preservation. I will say though, that she had some truly remarkable reaction time. Anytime the killer was about to strike, she used her catlike reflexes to escape the initial kill attempt. Whether it was dodging knives or bullets, she was a welcome change to movies where the potential victim(s) stand around for precious life-saving seconds looking dumbfounded while waiting for an attacker to make their move.

Overall, I’d give this a 3.5/5 for successfully recycling Groundhog Day’s plot and enhancing it with a murderous theme.

Alien Ancestors: The Gods of Man (2021)
WeeKnighT 3 points 8 hours ago.

Documentary (of someone’s mind) with hypnotic imagery and a decent British narrator. Lacking in truthiness.
I think it was written by a schizophrenic with average education.

The Prince (2021)
Tinker_Pixie95 3 points 13 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

This shows actually funny! I think the only people who are offended in anyway by this show will be some of the brits who actually die hard love the royal family… I’m Canadian, and the royal family doesn’t really do sht here or in any other countries they’ve ruined over history. To those oppressors who spearheaded colonization and then slavery through out all the Americas… we deserve a good laugh at least!

Home Before Dark (2020)
subglorious 4 points 1 month ago.

Looking for something to binge watch, and from the comments, I think I’ll try it. I need something exciting.

SJ Robert 2 points 19 hours ago.

Here’s a couple not too old shows that were canceled prematurely that are good binge series: Human Target and Terriers.

Old (2021)
hic 2 points 11 hours ago.

Always sounds like a good premise with Shyamalan’s movies but in execution, it always seems to fail.

The Last Mercenary (2021)
Virtualplayhouse 1 points 17 hours ago.

Would you recommend this movie?… low star rating So I am curious,as I am looking for a entertaining movie that holds my attention:)

etim 2 points 17 hours ago*.

I haven’t watched much but it’s JC so it’s like all his others, I’m sure. The little I saw looked corny, more lo-budget than average. But if yer a big fan you won’t care.

Alien Ancestors: The Gods of Man (2021)
WeeKnighT 3 points 8 hours ago.

I think it was written by a schizophrenic with average education.

arigabnaz00 2 points 7 hours ago.

Agreed!! Lol

Jungle Cruise (2021)
Alien 2 points 7 hours ago.

That was one helluva fun ride!!

The Green Knight (2021)
Mikeonalpha 2 points 3 hours ago.

it got a great review in the LA times - looks like it’s a beautiful film

Wer (2013)
Peevee 2 points 15 hours ago.

Larraine Newman from the early seasons of SNL and a diehard horror fan has stated this is one of her favorite underseen horror movies.

Dr. Death: The Undoctored Story (2021)
Alien 2 points 13 hours ago.

Are you aware of this mini-series?

paul40au 2 points 5 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Yes, OK so I didnt do my research very well. I tried to stream the series on here but my connection wasnt good that day. Perhaps I should watch the series first?

In the Line of Duty: Blaze of Glory (1997)
Flicker2013 2 points 10 hours ago.

Wow! No clue how I ever missed this but I will watch anything Bruce Campbell!
Thanks to whoever posted this one lonely link here! Much appreciated!

ZZ Top: That Little Ol' Band from Texas (2019)
TisOnlyMe 2 points 10 hours ago.

A marvellous doc about a truly great band.. RiP Dusty Hill

The Good Fight (2017) S5 E6
Alien 2 points 2 hours ago.

Marvelous!

In the Line of Duty: Blaze of Glory (1997)
Flicker2013 2 points 10 hours ago.

Wow! No clue how I ever missed this but I will watch anything Bruce Campbell!
Thanks to whoever posted this one lonely link here! Much appreciated!

Geogenesis 2 points 8 hours ago.

Ha! Ha!

I had the same exact thought and then I read your comment. I am getting ready to watch this.

Nice surprise!

The Green Knight (2021)
LuxxyLuxx 2 points 4 hours ago.

This was in theatres July 29

Dr. Death: The Undoctored Story (2021)
paul40au 3 points 1 day ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Very curious to here this story. Sounds very much like Jayant Patel and Harold Shipman. Its very chilling how these normal looking unassuming people turn out to be murderers…but then again, I am sure Dahmer and Bundy didnt have “Murderer” written on there foreheads

Alien 2 points 13 hours ago.

Are you aware of this mini-series?

The Grand Tour (2016) S4 E3
AlvyLad 1 points 18 hours ago.

Fallen asleep watching it, this is shockingly bad and predictable, repeated boring gag “slow fire show” utter disappointment.

Jungle Cruise (2021)
booger 1 points 7 hours ago.

3.5 stars
If you like standard disney action/adventure/romance then you will not be disappointed. Not a bad movie if you’re up for it, but I doubt this will spawn a toy line or cartoon series. my suggestion … watch, enjoy and forget.

FBoy Island (2021) S1 E1
UGuess 1 points 14 hours ago.

Interesting

F9: The Fast Saga (2021)
Researcher 1 points 14 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Well, they didn’t get Cipher and Dom & Jacob are bros again…that pretty much tells you what’s in the next one.
It’s movies like this that make me so THANKFUL for PrimeWire; not getting pissed about wasting my money on such a disappointment.

Jungle Cruise (2021)
Virtualplayhouse 1 points 14 hours ago.

been waiting for this one!!!

Dr. Death: The Undoctored Story (2021) S1 E3
yellow_rose1 1 points 13 hours ago.

assume thanks uploaders I didn’t know if I had to wait until next week or what. It’s way better than the movie With Slater and Baldwin

Beast: A Monster Among Men (2013)
TopCat1 1 points 13 hours ago.

dont waste your time watching this crap movie poor acting budget film 👎

Outer Banks (2020)
Whattheblood 1 points 13 hours ago.

5 star show

The Rook (2019)
Dutch#1 1 points 12 hours ago.

Is this show coming back for a 2nd season?

F9: The Fast Saga (2021)
UGuess 2 points 2 months ago*.

Well I guess I’m forever hopeless too and I love it!!! We must automatically be in this invisible club for eternity (LOL)

Laura-GCHQ 1 points 12 hours ago.

Please do send me a link for registration to the said Invisible Club. I’m also on this table. lmao…

Fixer Upper: Welcome Home (2021)
UsernameTaken -1 points 5 months ago.

Hey look it’s the couple that only pretends to do the work when on camera.

BurnBoss 1 points 12 hours ago.

That’s every reno show for ya. I had a show come remodel 4 or 5 houses in my town and not only was there around 6 sub contractors doing all the work, but a lot of the work wasn’t even complete when they filmed the final reveals. Most of the places didn’t even have electricity in the houses when they did the reveals and so they would run a bunch of extension cords from the neighbors just so it looked like they had power.

Big Brother (2000) S23 E3
TheAbsintheFairey 2 points 15 days ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Well Frenchie is a total twat! He made multiple enemies and became possibly the biggest target ever seen in week one of any BB around the world. (I know cos I watch them all) ;)
His days are numbered #RIPFrenchie

saltydawg067 1 points 11 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

i hope you’re right about this. he’s horrible. which means he will probably stay… no spoilers plz i’m still catching up…

The Rook (2019)
Dutch#1 1 points 12 hours ago.

Is this show coming back for a 2nd season?

Alien 1 points 11 hours ago.

Myfanwy’s story has come to a close. According to TVLine, Starz has decided that there won’t be a second season of The Rook.

Big Brother (2000) S23 E3
saltydawg067 1 points 11 hours ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

ppl keep saying how slow this season is and boring… i don’t mind that at ALL
just competitions and summer watch for me and if it’s slow, relaxed… BORING, that’s fine for a change. the last few seasons have been miserable to a point i have to stop watching. let the snoozefest continue!

kinda concerned about Kyland though… he seems really emotional already. hope he’s gonna be ok :-/

F9: The Fast Saga (2021)
MyDogLikesMe 1 points 11 hours ago.

Everybody’s so judgemental… surely we didn’t expect Oscar winning performances eh? I took it for what it is and watched a fun movie..

Big Brother (2000) S23 E3
saltydawg067 1 points 11 hours ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

ppl keep saying how slow this season is and boring… i don’t mind that at ALL

saltydawg067 1 points 11 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

oh he’s on the block… i forgot. maybe that’s why

Atypical (2017) S4 E10
snazzydetritus 1 points 20 days ago.

Gonna miss this show.

simplybloo 1 points 10 hours ago.

Same :(

2 Broke Girls (2011) S1 E24
Ubervyllyn 1 points 10 hours ago.

All of these are ep23 not ep24

Jungle Cruise (2021)
SLEEPEYE 1 points 10 hours ago.

good movie i enjoyed it nothing new but still a fun watch

Schmigadoon! (2021)
Jaxluger 1 points 8 hours ago.

I hate musicals, but this is funny AF!!! The songs are corny and the interaction of the main characters with them is just as funny. Especially when the guy refuses to sing or participate, that would be me…LOL..anyways from the first episode through what is available is really entertaining.

The Flight Attendant (2020) S1 E8
SocUrb 1 points 8 hours ago.

This was a lot better than I expected.

F9: The Fast Saga (2021)
K1 Fighter8 1 points 8 hours ago.

This is very powerful it is as good as the first one.

Stranger Than Fiction (2006)
Saucer-People 1 points 8 hours ago.

Such a great film, both funny and poignant and it has one of the truly great new wave/punk songs, Wreckless Eric’s Whole Wide World as part of the plot - perfect film for the weekend.

Jungle Cruise (2021)
Aggr69 1 points 7 hours ago.

Movie reminds of Jack Sparrow with Mummy overtones thrown in. Aside from one scene the movie had family entertainment and wasn’t overly bad. 3/5

The Grand Tour (2016) S4 E3
blee 1 points 7 hours ago.

Loved it, just wish we didn’t have to wait so long between episodes now.

Dr. Death: The Undoctored Story (2021)
paul40au 3 points 1 day ago. (Contains Spoilers)

DemandingFemale 1 points 7 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

The difference between Duntsch/Patel and Shipman is Shipman was a GP/PCP who murdered his patients - at least 250 of them. Duntsch and Patel were just really, really incompetent surgeons.

Three's Company (1977) S6 E25
LivyWags89 1 points 6 hours ago.

This episode was so hilarious😂 This has been one of the best binges:)

The Prince (2021) S1 E2
[removed by a moderator]
Alien 1 points 6 hours ago.

She’s wonderful. She figures prominently in this:

The Prince (2021)
[removed by a moderator]
snazzydetritus 1 points 5 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Leave the show alone.

Making the Cut (2020) S2 E6
UGuess 1 points 1 hour ago. (Contains Spoilers)

YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS EP! I was blown away at the last person’s project. I stumble on this show out of boredom but due to the contestants I will will watch from season