Best Recent Comments

The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari (2005)
RoboPhone 4 points 23 hours ago*.

Remake of the acclaimed Cult Classic 1920 Silent horror film The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari, which uses green screen effects and actual footage from the 1920 film to pay homage to the original, while enhancing the story with Audio dialogue.

Watch the Trailer HERE.

After comparison to the German original, it’s hard to not relish both equally for their efforts. Judge for yourself.

The Frankenstein Theory (2013)
derekishere -9 points 22 hours ago.

Troll You are funny. But dumb as a stick in mud. Go and do you community service. And get a life you green troll!

JadeEnigma 3 points 16 hours ago*.

Shhhh…it’ll all be okay. Deep breaths little one, deep breaths.

Grave of the Fireflies (1988)
Alien 2 points 1 hour ago.

This was one of the best animated films I’ve ever seen. This is a moving depiction of the fates of cast-off children who become casualties of war.

The Tournament (2009)
JennyFromBlockD 2 points 3 hours ago.

It had its goofy parts but overall I thought this was pretty great.
Reminded me a lot of Smokin Aces. Plus; I love Damon (Ian S.) from Vampire Diaries; so that’s always a win :)
7/10 stars

Castle in the Sky (1986)
Alien 2 points 1 hour ago.

This isn’t the actual movie. It’s a discussion about it.
But, you can find other wonderful films from the great Hayao Miyazaki here:

RoboPhone 2 points 37 minutes ago.

I have Reported the Link, so it can be removed. Going forward, that is the recommended procedure.

Thank you for your contributions. They are greatly appreciated!

Castle in the Sky (1986)
Alien 2 points 1 hour ago.

This isn’t the actual movie. It’s a discussion about it.
But, you can find other wonderful films from the great Hayao Miyazaki here:

Keeping Up with the Kardashians (2007)
onitsunami 1 points 3 hours ago.

…and why does it keep popping up on the first page of the movie feed??

RoboPhone 2 points 1 hour ago*.

The short answer is that Currently Running TV Shows will appear on top under Latest TV Show to Air whenever there are changes to their content. This is similar to the Movie Section’s Featured Movies.
For a more in-depth understanding of how Primewire works, read Navigating Primewire and Why Are There Listings But NO Links?.

Dead Over Diamonds: Picture Perfect Mysteries (2020)
Royal Pains (2009) S4 E16
spotsite 1 points 20 hours ago.

Just spent 40 min looking for this episode only to realize it is tied in to E15 that i have just watched

Crawford (2018)
Keeping Up with the Kardashians (2007)
JohnJamesRambo 1 points 6 months ago.

Surprised they still have this filth on.

onitsunami 1 points 3 hours ago.

…and why does it keep popping up on the first page of the movie feed??

Love Island (2015) S6 E32
frizzle8today 0 points 11 hours ago.

try ex on the beach its way better

TheAbsintheFairey 1 points 6 hours ago.

Aww I think Ex on the Beach isn’t nearly as good lol
#RIPCaroline

Love Island (2015)
Dread Pirate Robert 1 points 17 hours ago.

Any Americans who liked the previous presenter Caroline Flack…yeah don’t expect her back any time soon.

Bull (2016) S4 E15
jcpscout 1 points 1 hour ago.

Audio sync seems to be off on most of the links.

Alien 1 points 49 minutes ago.

Version 6 is working fine for me.

Darwin's Game (2020) S1 E1
JennyFromBlockD 1 points 7 hours ago.

Really tired of these ‘stuck in a video game world’ animes.

Sword art online….log horizon…no game no life….accel world…now this garbage. How many of these do we need?!
I mean…if ANY of them were actually good, that would be one thing; but they are mass produced garbage for the 30% of humanity below average intelligence.

Argle mcbargle.

Can't Pay? We'll Take It Away (2014)
Randall 1 points 8 hours ago.

Great show and sad… Please add the rest of the links……….

Now, Voyager (1942)
ShugarCat 1 points 14 hours ago.

Outstanding watch! Betty gives an incredible performance. It earned her a nomination for Best Actress at the 1943 Oscars. Her co-stars all give good performances but Betty out shines them all. Great story and writing.

First Lady (2020)
Bull (2016) S4 E15
jcpscout 1 points 1 hour ago.

Audio sync seems to be off on most of the links.

Bull (2016) S4 E15
DarkTIAmAT 1 points 40 minutes ago.

tryd most link’s and can’t get past 6mins before audio sync is so rong
some plz fix it

RoboPhone 1 points 34 minutes ago.

Please use the Report Link for Audio Sync problems. Once verified, The Content Team will remove it.

Thanks for your information!

A Prayer for the Damned (2018)
Gothic 1 points 1 hour ago.

Has my vote, not to finish watching, dumber then a box of rocks, I give this 4 flushes down the crapper….

Bull (2016) S4 E15
DarkTIAmAT 1 points 40 minutes ago.

tryd most link’s and can’t get past 6mins before audio sync is so rong
some plz fix it

The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari (2005)
RoboPhone 4 points 23 hours ago*.

Watch the Trailer HERE.

Frac -1 points 21 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

def going to watch this one. Thanks

Love Island (2015)
[deleted] -6 points 17 hours ago.
TheAbsintheFairey 0 points 15 hours ago.

I think that’s what he meant Dan

Visible: Out on Television (2020)
tRoorXlwIWsWbJRL -1 points 18 hours ago.

this show is so spiritual I am proud not to be american

Her Secret Family Killer (2020)
Sonic the Hedgehog (2020)
Dante89 0 points 19 hours ago.

I could just watch 20 min. It is good but I need better quality :’(

Lost in the Wild (2019) S1 E3
magically_delicious 0 points 19 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

A single dose radiation level of 1,000 (Kinga alerted verbally that they were over 1,000 toward the end) would cause radiation sickness and nausea. It’s not fatal, but it can cause fatal types of cancer, years later. There was obviously abnormal level of radiation and were from dumping. I would like to know if they followed up and reported it? What a creepy town!

Bohemian Rhapsody (2018)
Dante89 0 points 20 hours ago.

So f ing good. Yes tears to my eyes when and after watching this one. So good. Watch it ! :)

Love Island (2015) S6 E32
lolyh 0 points 12 hours ago.

I never even knew the this series existed before 2020…I only just started watching it because I was bored and I found it in the Just added section….but I was hooked really fast.

frizzle8today 0 points 11 hours ago.

try ex on the beach its way better

The Frankenstein Theory (2013)
derekishere -5 points 16 hours ago.

Thank you!!

JennyFromBlockD 0 points 4 hours ago.

I’m so confused. What’s happening in this comment section.
Black men, Trolls, stuck in the mud. All things not happening in this movie. Wait…do they get stuck in the mud? Maybe that is part of it…

Curse of the Bermuda Triangle (2020)
Johnny2Stripes 0 points 23 hours ago.

Not to bad a watch but unfortunately its more of the same beliefs over facts. You come away realising there’s no concrete evidence for anything they believe. You’ll finishing watching this and realise both you and the ‘experts?’ still have little to no idea what happens inside The Bermuda Triangle.

The Man from U.N.C.L.E. (1964) S1 E3
Frac -2 points 20 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Good spy series. Bronson’s wife is in this one! 5/5 for me.

Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (2014)
Eelectric -2 points 19 hours ago*.

I always think of the intro song as a happier version of “I Predict a Riot” from the Kaiser Chiefs, which i think is intentional, since he is a smiling bastard, in the good way

Dante89 -1 points 8 hours ago.

Makes me smile?

Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (2014)
Dante89 2 points 13 days ago.

Love this Talk/Comedy/news show, John Oliver is like the only one right now which does this that is actually funny. With the different topics and all. Sure the whole Trump thing I can understand it and it is good that he is bringing that stuff up because people have become numb to it. But the show overall is really funny and that intro music is just amazing ! :D

Eelectric -2 points 19 hours ago*.

The Frankenstein Theory (2013)
JennyFromBlockD 0 points 4 hours ago.

I’m so confused. What’s happening in this comment section.

Dethanos 0 points 2 hours ago.

The situation has been addressed.

The Frankenstein Theory (2013)
JennyFromBlockD 0 points 4 hours ago.

I’m so confused. What’s happening in this comment section.

JadeEnigma 0 points 1 hour ago.

More puppies, STAT!

Keeping Up with the Kardashians (2007)
onitsunami 1 points 3 hours ago.

…and why does it keep popping up on the first page of the movie feed??

JadeEnigma 0 points 1 hour ago.

I am pretty sure this was a rhetorical question, my friends. XD

The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari (1920)
RoboPhone 0 points 23 hours ago.

Cult classic award-winning Silent film, which was later remade in 2005 (see The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari).

Watch the Official Trailer HERE.

Dirty Love (2006)
SnakePliscan 0 points 2 hours ago.

Wow this character is nuts and then one of her boobs pops out and it’s like yeah that makes perfect sense at this very moment. So yeah this lady does not take getting cheated on and dumped very well and really who would but the revenge part is a cross between cringe worth and pretty darn funny so yeah is was a good time. enjoy.

Avengers: Endgame (2019)
iomi7676 0 points 12 hours ago.

I really liked this movie. I think that it was very well written.I love Tony Stark!!!!!!

Love Island (2015) S6 E32
frizzle8today 0 points 2 days ago.

the headlines were just peoples opinions….
and thats the only reason i can think of that someone could say these boys heads will be turned….

great talk though… this is my guilty pleasure show. and ex on the beach..
btw wheres season 10. do you know?

lolyh 0 points 12 hours ago.

Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (2014)
Dante89 -1 points 8 hours ago.

Makes me smile?

Eelectric 0 points 2 hours ago.

if you say so?

Married at First Sight (2015) S7 E10
Ditzygypsy 0 points 11 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Aaaand everything’s fine until someone gets drunk. Way to go, dude. Alcohol. Figures.

Keeping Up with the Kardashians (2007)
onitsunami 1 points 3 hours ago.

…and why does it keep popping up on the first page of the movie feed??

etim 0 points 2 hours ago.

They show up in the first page of the feed if someone adds old missing eps.

Heart of the Beholder (2005)
Ditzygypsy 0 points 7 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

This was ok. Contrary to what one odd IMDb reviewer said, there is most definitely a wrong and a right side in this film, and the wrong side is made up of crazy, fanatical, shamefully Christless people. Hypocritical kooks who don’t follow what we are supposed to follow: the New Testament commandments and lessons Jesus gave us, and who prefer to rely on a skewed version of the Old Testament to feed their fears. But what I didn’t understand is why there is an In Memorium to the late John Candy at the end. This was released in 2005, and he died in 1994. Hmmm.

Keeping Up with the Kardashians (2007)
onitsunami 1 points 3 hours ago.

…and why does it keep popping up on the first page of the movie feed??

JohnJamesRambo 0 points 3 hours ago.

My belief is that this site is still rebuilding and has a long, long way to go to get it back to its former glory. There are still glitches and modes that need to be worked out. This site can disappear at anytime by hackers or movie companies that don’t want folks watching their shit for free. That includes the Kartrashian show as well…

The Frankenstein Theory (2013)
JennyFromBlockD -1 points 1 day ago.

Ermmmm What movie did you watch?
I just rewatched it myself to make sure…and there was literally no black guys in the entire movie; lol.

derekishere -8 points 22 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

You are blind then. They left that guys place for there trip. On the way they had to make a stop and that is when some random black was standing in the middle of the street and the girl driving wasn’t looking and the guy in the back seat yells watch out. She hit the brakes and almost hit him. Why was he there who knows, that is why i thought the movie was tacky. If you need me to tell you where in the movie the one you didn’t see actually is.

The Frankenstein Theory (2013)
[deleted] 3 points 23 hours ago.
derekishere -9 points 22 hours ago.

The Frankenstein Theory (2013)
JennyFromBlockD -1 points 1 day ago.

Ermmmm What movie did you watch?

derekishere -9 points 22 hours ago.

Go to 6.23 min in the movie and then you see for yourself. And saying sorry don’t bother. I showed you and the others, now stop telling what I saw!!!!!!