Best Recent Comments

Trump Card (2020)
Olgreybush -5 points 1 day ago. (Contains Spoilers)

when real people talk about trump they say great things. when idiots talk about trump they spew lies beyond imagine truly despicable people!

TRUMP2020!!!!!!!!

Mojoyable 6 points 23 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Guessing you watched none of it, saw others commenting and came here to troll or stir the pot. In the oh so famous words of your hero, Sad.

Pandora (2019)
AnAngrySalad 4 points 12 hours ago.

Not bad, but damn they seemed to try sometimes. In the first season, I kid you not, half the show takes place in the on-campus bar at the Starfleet academy, and well over half of the shows story, is dedicated to the love-triangles between characters.

However, when it does get around to some sci-fi action, it’s actually fairly interesting. The effects are decent for a sci-fi show, borderline phenomenal by CW standards, and there could be a diamond in the rough in the actual main story, if they can stop distracting away from it.

A few episodes into Season 2 now, and they’ve thankfully ditched most of the campus-life activities, and the petty drama that came with it, so I’m actually pretty hopeful that this series makes a turnaround.

UGuess 3 points 9 hours ago*.

Good to know. I’ve have started back watching because just because of that so thanks for your comment. I may return. Show does have potential

Pandora (2019)
AnAngrySalad 4 points 12 hours ago.

Firequake (2014)
brianna_averla 2 points 20 hours ago.

this was VERY hard to make it through simply because of the angry daughter story arc…should have simply focused on the psuedo science arc.

Hubie Halloween (2020)
alexisbits 2 points 13 hours ago.

Hubie was the least funny character in the movie. However, the rest of the cast more than made up for Adam Sandler’s performance. And the shirts his mother and her friend wore were hilarious!

Blood of Zeus (2020)
fessologue 2 points 6 hours ago.

This was awsome! The story is good and so is animation.
A woman scorned is one scary nightmare!

Blood of Zeus (2020)
SweetMamaJoy67 2 points 9 hours ago.

As I have always hope to hear or see a new story or tale of the ancient gods, I was so thrilled to hear about Heron and his battle with the giants, and Hera, oh that wicked, wicked goddess, she was something else when she got mad. Now, after watching this, and it was really good, I wonder what his twin will do with Hades request. A little humanity would have been good to have in his heart. Anyway, before I give anything away and spoil the season for you, I will end it on one last note….If you’re truly a sensitive person, keep the tissues close by. Happy watching!

The Phenomenon (2020)
Sapphireblue 2 points 16 hours ago.

Definitely a must see doco. This is an illuminating look at subject, that has had so much effort to keep us in the dark. Time to take the shades off.

Pandora (2019)
UGuess 3 points 9 hours ago*.

AnAngrySalad 2 points 9 hours ago.

Yeah, I can’t say whether or not the second season entirely makes up for the first yet, but it’s at least moving in a better direction.

Pandora (2019)
AnAngrySalad 4 points 12 hours ago.

Mojoyable 2 points 8 hours ago.

was just thinking same thing, glad I stuck with it

Honest Thief (2020)
booger 2 points 2 hours ago.

Another good Liam Neeson movie. Is it the best one? nope,on par with his character in Next of Kin? not even close. Equal to his brief showing on Krull? Well…….gee whiz, what do you want from this guy? It’s a low budget thing and he, along with everybody else, delivered an outstanding performance based on the constraints.
You want a Super Mega Blockbuster? Well then, all you gotta do is invent a time machine and travel to your desired time frame.
Barring that, just sit back and enjoy good actors doing the best they can to entertain us in difficult curcumstances.

Hollow Scream (2018)
SweetMamaJoy67 2 points 5 hours ago.

For a movie about VR, I have to admit I wouldn’t have taken a chance with a game that has a theme for murder. It’s bad enough that they have movies like these and even books written for those who still read, I have to say, I’m not happy that they made a movie about a VR game that has a theme for murder. That said, I think I’ll go back and watch Shrek 2 again. I use to love horror or mysteries with extreme action, but now a days it seems I would rather watch something that will make me laugh or even cry. So if you’re still looking for that one movie that will get your hands covering your eyes, this is sort of for you, otherwise, we can watch The Little Mermaid again, or Danny Kaye in Hans Christian Anderson. I just love Danny Kaye. Happy watching!

This Is Us (2016) S5 E2
UGuess 2 points 6 hours ago.

This Darn Show keeps doing it to me. Didn’t expect the ending. Still 4/5

Star Trek: Discovery (2017)
Flicker2013 3 points 1 month ago.

This series and Yellowstone are my 2 favorite series…ijs.. I luv them boff..

greyfur 2 points 2 hours ago.

Every time someone says Yellowstone I wish there was a new episode for me to watch. Great show!

Trump Card (2020)
ObserverMI 4 points 17 days ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Well done. Very interesting from start to finish, did a good job of keeping you there as well as informed and must say, it was shot very professionally. Was interesting too how it started and ended with Lincoln and, I wasn’t aware of what he signed and why to combat the killing of black union soldiers.

Was well aware of most yet not all of the information yet how he tied it together and included other views from outside of the country and sprinkles of their history to ours now for comparison was a very good add to it all.

Dodi 2 points 5 hours ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

He is a great far right conspiracy theorist, convicted felon, if that is where you like to get your news, cool.

Trump Card (2020)
Dodi 1 points 5 hours ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

Isn’t Dinesh D’Souza a far right provocateur, conspiracy theorist, convicted felon?

silverfoxraven 2 points 4 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Yep, among other things he was also a felon. Well, he was until Trump pardoned him in 2018.

Trump Card (2020)
gsaint 0 points 23 hours ago*.

Sorry, who are you replying to?

Mojoyable 2 points 8 hours ago.

Sorry Gsaint, I was replying to Olgreybush and his comments

Tucker Carlson Tonight (2016)
peternorth 2 points 19 hours ago.

I’m not sure how to add links, but if you can’t find the new episode of tucker carlson on youtube, Dailymotion usually has it shortly after it airs.

Trump Card (2020)
Frac 4 points 1 month ago.

Love this guy.

Dodi 1 points 5 hours ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

Trump Card (2020)
Dodi 1 points 5 hours ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

Jack Attack 1 points 4 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

NO he’s not. He is just a patriot who doesn’t want to see our country ruined by socialism, Marxism and communism.

Lovecraft Country (2020) S1 E10
Killion 0 points 9 days ago. (Contains Spoilers)

I liked this series a lot if you take away the ignorance of racism “”they”” created.
Some of the actors got on my nerves, however, like Atticus’s constant “Stanky face” that was just ridiculous.

Alien 1 points 23 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

I can’t argue with Stanky face. His constant crying was annoying, too.

The Craft: Legacy (2020)
booger 1 points 10 hours ago.

Pretty good sequel to the first. Not great, but a fair bit better than average.
Although it falls short in the originality department (like all sequels) it is still an enjoyable ride.
Still want more info? okay…….I’ll try to do it without spoilers.

Like the first movie, this has a lot to do with the abuse of power and how everyone is susceptible to it, No matter what side of an issue you might currently reside upon. Humans = flawed beings, whoda guessed?
Good acting and a definitive contrast between good guy/bad guy helps to mitigate a lot of low budget, poor storytelling and editing issues some people might have.

The Phenomenon (2020)
MissToahine 1 points 21 hours ago.

believing that we earyhlings are the only intelligent life in the universe is rediculous … face it folks … WE ARE NOT ALONE!!!
very soon .. i hope in my life time .. we will all know it for the fact it is.

The Number 23 (2007)
Arcangel2020 1 points 21 hours ago.

If you suffer from a major case of insomnia? Just try and watch THIS terrible movie. It’s guaranteed to put a person to sleep…it’s THAT bad and THAT boring and THAT stupid too.

Trump Card (2020)
Jack Attack 1 points 4 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Euringer 1 points 3 hours ago.

D’Souza was in fact convicted of felony election fraud for illegal campaign contributions and lying to the FCC.

The Witches (2020)
puffythebongslayer 1 points 16 hours ago.

Cool movie I like it bruno still hungry in this one ha ha. Im not sure if the first was best cause I’m not twelve but entertaining

Pardon the Interruption (2013) S2020 E192
BROMBERG 1 points 16 hours ago.

THANKS for offering this !!! Till today I didn’t know that it was available. Thanks again.

Long Way Up (2020) S1 E9
sharpshooter 1 points 16 hours ago.

no links for Long way up season 1 episode 9

peskydog 1 points 15 hours ago.

Title: Colombia, Panama & Costa Rica
Air Date: October 30, 2020
Runtime: 45 min
Genres: Adventure Travel

Cops (1989)
BIG G 1 points 14 hours ago.

I absolutely love this show. Thanks uploaders for all the seasons. I been binge watching this for 2 months and barely almost half way through! So many episodes.

The Rundown (2003)
SJ Robert 1 points 14 hours ago.

Not bad. Fun action flick.

Holidate (2020)
Nobody Sleeps in the Woods Tonight (2020)
Urban Myths (2017) S4 E3
etim 1 points 13 hours ago*.

Terrible casting for Hendrix.

The Walking Dead: World Beyond (2020)
Jhigh03 0 points 5 days ago.

Did I miss the pun?

alexisbits 1 points 13 hours ago.

It was a bad one, I admit…

Soulmates (2020) S1 E2
Ditzygypsy 1 points 11 hours ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

I hated the ending. I wanted to see the crazy person go down.

The Walking Dead: World Beyond (2020)
Mephistopheles 1 points 11 hours ago.

these kids couldn’t survive anything more arduous than a trip to starbucks

The Crumbs (2020)
Gardel (2017)
Ditzygypsy 1 points 11 hours ago.

I’d love to see this.

The Addams Family (1964) S2 E7
alexisbits 1 points 10 hours ago.

What a fun episode!

Borat Subsequent Moviefilm (2020)
The Craft (1996)
michaelmyers 1 points 7 hours ago*.

its billy and sidney !wow ! were is stew

Paradise Z (2020)
booger 1 points 7 hours ago.

An almost decent movie this is. However, a lack of money/vision/coherency got in its way.
For some reason this movie had an almost realistic view towards post-apocalyptic life and then it abandoned it for barely fleshed out plot line deravations, brief nudity and b-roll.
Action does not start till more than halfway through and if there was actual horror in it, I musta sneezed.

The Craft (1996)
booger 1 points 7 hours ago.

Great movie! Decent amount of action with plenty of thrilling drama.

While some ‘christens’ were and still are triggered by this movie, the overiding message this movie deals with is personal acountability and responsibility for ones actions and behavior.
As for realism goes, I personally have witnessed basically this exact behavior sans magical powers.

This Is Us (2016) S5 E1
LVPVS 1 points 7 hours ago.

That underscoring music is too obtrusive and a RELENTLESS cacophony.
Make it stop on occasion. Jeeze!

The Gadget Show (2004)
cappee 1 points 6 hours ago.

Just not as good as when Jason Bradbury was hosting the show.

Fear the Walking Dead (2015)
booger 1 points 9 hours ago.

6th season and still a good watch.
Ever wonder why some tv shows keep going on and on and others end way too soon? …money.
Just like the O.G. TWD this show (imho) is suffering from too much…..detail.
Some folks like the added drama and some do not, it is a matter of personal preference in my opinion.
Too much? skip ahead, not enough? rewind or wait for next season you might just get what you wished for.

Unhinged (2020)
Randall 1 points 23 hours ago.

Was Crow acting or just acting natural. I love the South Park ep with R.C. This movie made me rock hard from start to fin, So 5/5 for this flick…

Unhinged (2020)
Randall 1 points 23 hours ago.

ac1d 1 points 23 hours ago.

ditto -i was humming “fighting around the world “ while watching it

The New Mutants (2020)
spookygypsybear 3 points 23 days ago.

lol It must be bad if no one has bothered to find a decent copy yet XD

WiseIQ 1 points 23 hours ago.

Still no dvd quality lol

Borat Subsequent Moviefilm (2020)
tapwater 1 points 23 hours ago.

Some hilarious moments but nowhere near the classic that the first was. I think this was made quickly and Sacha was just using the Borat format to get his point across before the election, and he did. So much of this was obviously staged and that was kind of annoying. Hey, my camera crew and I have no place to stay… WTF? At the same time those guys did seem legit but how could they be? I’d hire them for a Deliverance remake in a heartbeat. Bottom line, a must-see one time watch.