Top Recent Comments

Evil (2019) S4 E8
Harthal 4 points 20 hours ago.

Love this show. It walks a fine line between really dark stuff and humor.

False Prophet (2023)
grasshopper rex 2 points 13 hours ago.

Pro tip - all prophets are false.

Alien 2 points 12 hours ago.

Truth.

False Prophet (2023)
dbob 2 points 9 hours ago.

I saw all this in a vision sent from god

The Vault of Horror (1973)
chrisg 2 points 1 hour ago.

good movie

Bumfights: Cause for Concern (2002)
grasshopper rex 2 points 8 hours ago.

This is about as low as it gets.

Children of the Corn (2009)
cooksad 2 points 21 hours ago.

I didn’t realize I had seen this one ten years ago until I started watching it. I remembered how much I disliked the main couple characters.

However, I enjoyed this better than the 2001 movie. 3 Stars for this one.

Sausage Party: Foodtopia (2024)
grasshopper rex 1 points yesterday.

stoners like me :)

Drizzt 2 points 15 hours ago.

I smoked a fatty and watch it and laughed my ass off! Nothing held back in this show or what ever it is ROFL

Bumfights 3: The Felony Footage (2004)
yellow_rose1 2 points 8 hours ago.

I remember may years ago my son alerted to these fools paying bums to fight and posting it on Yt. Do to his age at the time he thought it was funny. I’m glad someone put a stop to it. I don’t think it’s funny at all. Exploiting the weakest members of our society is not funny at all

greyfur 2 points 7 hours ago.

I remember, not the exact where and when, or on what site, but distinctly remember, some years back, watching something about this, Bumfighting, and a few of them were pretty bad. As I recall at the time, there were some people that liked watching it, but most were kind of disgusted by it, but at the same time both sides were all kind of glued to the videos at the same time, just the same no matter how they felt about it.

I saw a selection of them by accident that were put together as a sort of news story, and it made my stomach turn, think it was done in LA, as I was homeless for a while, and I also hate bullies in any form with a passion. As I watched this, and I was a in a little bit better health at the time, I was wishing I was there and could walk up to the guys filming that and paying the ‘bums’ with a ball bat and fix that problem once and for all, full stop.

I think it was at that point I realized how badly our society was crumbling, and we were most like as not reaching the point of no return at a rapid pace. It would seem I was not wrong in that assessment.

Bumfights 3: The Felony Footage (2004)
greyfur 2 points 7 hours ago.

yellow_rose1 2 points 6 hours ago.

There is a part of society I will never understand. Even shows like FHV make me upset. I don’t know why people want to watch other people caught on camera taking bad falls in their yards. It makes me squeamish to watch others getting hurt and I certainly don’t find it entertaining. Thanks for your thoughts on this subject. Have a great weekend too ❣️

Exploding Kittens (2024)
Alien 2 points 14 hours ago.

I sure hope “Colin Robinson” isn’t leaving his other show.

augusts1 2 points 6 hours ago.

I could not place his voice but knew I knew it from somewhere. Thanks.

Animal (2001)
grasshopper rex 2 points yesterday.

It was funny. Love how it played like a telenovela.

tardisrider 2 points 22 hours ago.

just sounds…eww lol

The Exorcism (2024)
Researcher 2 points 2 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Oh Russell, why?!! And Sam…et tu, Sam? What in the script appealed to these two? Was this just busy work for calendar gaps? Geez! I kept hoping that something would prove me wrong, but I had a feeling it would disappoint and it did. Not a single head spun and someone forgot the pea soup.
Don’t…just don’t.

Exploding Kittens (2024)
augusts1 2 points 6 hours ago.

I could not place his voice but knew I knew it from somewhere. Thanks.

Alien 2 points 3 hours ago.

You’re welcome.

Bumfights 3: The Felony Footage (2004)
yellow_rose1 2 points 6 hours ago.

greyfur 2 points 3 hours ago.

I’m right there with you. The pain of other people is not something to be entertained by. You have a great weekend as well.

Exploding Kittens (2024)
grasshopper rex 0 points 14 hours ago.

Kind of meh, but it does have it’s scattered moments. 2/5 stars for content, but it gets an extra star for blasphemy just on gp.

Alien 2 points 14 hours ago.

I sure hope “Colin Robinson” isn’t leaving his other show.

Exploding Kittens (2024)
Alien 2 points 14 hours ago.

I sure hope “Colin Robinson” isn’t leaving his other show.

grasshopper rex 2 points 14 hours ago.

What We Do in the Shadows? That’s ending after the next (6th) season.

Popeye (1980)
Dethkids 0 points 22 hours ago.

There’s also the question of what stage of mental health/unhealth he was in during filming as well. Maybe trying to be his old self but medicated out, or his brain desease could of been acting up ..now i’m curious and freaking love RW !

magically_delicious 2 points 21 hours ago.

This is 1980, two years into Mork and Mindy and decades before his diagnosis.

False Prophet (2023)
grasshopper rex 2 points 13 hours ago.

Pro tip - all prophets are false.

Bumfights 3: The Felony Footage (2004)
zak2020 2 points 5 hours ago.

I haven´t watched it & everyone should not watch it, for the reasons listed on other comments.

Bumfights 3: The Felony Footage (2004)
yellow_rose1 2 points 8 hours ago.

Real Time with Bill Maher (2003) S22 E22
Alien 2 points 15 hours ago*.

Kevin McCarthy AND Ben Shapiro on the same show? F**k that! One episode I’ll definitely miss.

ibjonnyc 2 points 13 hours ago.

Thanks for the post.

Real Time with Bill Maher (2003) S22 E22
Alien 2 points 15 hours ago*.

The Serpent Queen (2022) S2 E1
TooMuchFire 3 points 17 days ago.

My pleasure to share the joy -:)

PacificLilly 2 points 17 hours ago*.

S2E1 is up. Bless you uploaders

Sausage Party: Foodtopia (2024)
(⌐■_■) 1 points 21 hours ago.

Very first scene: Shadow figure of cosmologist ‘Stephen Hawking’… becomes enlightened chewed Gum. ~ etc etc etc etc beyond saturation - and then, Seth’s VOICE will continue to haunt your nightmares. There’s no weed strong enough to make this toon fascinating, nope no nada. I tried, rly did.

Impractical Jokers (2011) S11 E1
The Handmaid's Tale (2017)
Steppenwolf71 1 points 3 hours ago.

Yes, I’m aware. Gilead, Sheol, Etc… Etc…
But, He’s the most recent person to utilize them. Likely, the most notable, as well.

grasshopper rex 1 points 3 hours ago.

It’s likely that Atwood was inspired to use the name after reading The Gunslinger. Her and King were both fans of Robert Browning. Browning wrote the poem Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came, which was King’s inspiration for the Dark Tower series. The Gunslinger is a collection of short stories written between 1978 and 1981 that were gathered together and printed in novel form in 1982. Atwood’s book came out in 1985 so she probably read it and being a fan of Browning also decided to use Gilead in her book as well. Her book has nothing else really in common with King’s other than that.

Neverwas (2006)
suisen 1 points 23 hours ago.

wow how did i miss a movie with so many good actors??
Aaron Eckhart, Ian McKellen, Brittany Murphy the main characters,
but also Nick Nolte, Jessica Lange, William Hurt,
Alan Cumming, Lorena Gale, Cynthia Stevenson,
very nice fantasy drama about mental illness…
thanks for pulling this to my attention :D

The Real Housewives of Johannesburg (2018)
Jesusisking 1 points 6 hours ago.

Thank you so much for these.

Bumfights 3: The Felony Footage (2004)
zak2020 2 points 5 hours ago.

grasshopper rex 1 points 2 hours ago.

Yeah, but people have and more will because far too many are lacking in compassion and empathy. The homeless are often the targets of abuse. Serial killers prey on them because they are rarely missed. You see stories of heartless sociopaths that beat and kill them or catch them on fire for fun. They are easy targets that almost never report crimes inflicted upon them. I’ve worked with the homeless, and even some of the less horrible abuse they are subjected to on a daily basis makes you wonder what’s wrong with people. Doused with liquids in cold weather, given food that people have spit on or put cigarette butts and other trash in. Driving by them and yelling get a job or other crap. It’s heartbreaking that people can be so callous and cruel.

The Serpent Queen (2022) S2 E1
Peace2yaa 1 points 1 hour ago.

What an amazing and shocking start to the season! As someone else said, I wasn’t expecting that! On pins and needles waiting for next week.
I laugh at myself now for thinking that ALPHA was THE role for Samantha, because I was so wrong, lol. Her portrayal of the Queen is the way I imagine Catherine deMedici to have been. Brilliant! Samantha Morton is brilliant clapping hands

The Exorcism (2024)
GeminiSaga 1 points 19 hours ago*.

I’m a sucker for horror and I knew this was gonna suck before watching so I had low expectations. I wasn’t disappointed lol

Alien 1 points 17 hours ago.

Yeah, but it’s Russell Crowe. What are ya gonna do? Loved The Pope’s Exorcist .

The Handmaid's Tale (2017)
grasshopper rex 1 points 3 hours ago.

Steppenwolf71 1 points 2 hours ago.

I’m a Die Hard King fan, fyi.

Bumfights 3: The Felony Footage (2004)
greyfur 2 points 7 hours ago.

Odie 1 points 1 hour ago*.

Not sure if this will bring you any comfort, but the original people from bum fights sold it to some dude (the guy from the dr phil video making fun of him) ended up killing the business. And The original people went on to create a collective of graffiti writers/documentarians that would just film the fall out from Ronald Regans The Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1981. Some of its hard to watch cause its unfiltered but theyre not paying anyone to fight each other, and then now Indecline has turned into a collective of artists that bring social awareness to causes like helping the homeless, abortion etc. as well as showing videos how to steal shit to give back. They were also behind those naked trump statues. As well as altering the McDonalds billbaords years ago, You should check out their youtube. if your so inclined. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yOci1MmOc0

The Handmaid's Tale (2017)
grasshopper rex 1 points 16 hours ago.

Nope. A Margaret Atwood book. Gilead comes from the Bible originally.

Steppenwolf71 1 points 3 hours ago.

Yes, I’m aware. Gilead, Sheol, Etc… Etc…

Marvel's Hit-Monkey (2021) S2 E1
grasshopper rex 1 points 4 hours ago.

The burning question on everyone’s mind, will Deadpool make an appearance this season?

Descendants: The Rise of Red (2024)
hellsingfan01 1 points 23 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

The original trilogy while they did have there fair share faults this film on the other just makes you wonder why they even bothered to make this film in the first place as while it is an entertaining film it also has a time travel element that stops making scene the second you start thinking about it and the second the film nears it’s end.

The Tracker's Diary: Tigers of Nepal (2024)
magically_delicious 1 points 23 hours ago.

Amazing and heartfelt; filled with wildlife and their importance to the world we share.

Popeye (1980)
Dethkids 1 points 21 hours ago.

OMG…! I am SO relieved it is the O.G. PoPEYE ! I thought for a second all ya’ll lost your mind being in love with this
“🚂-wreck” of a remake, starring transparent af choice for lead actor p.o.c. whack as hell Willy-beotch-boi-Smith. Freaking whew ! 😮‍💨
Long Live RW’s PopEYE And the OG cartoon, that is still a total acid trip in a k-hole sober! lol spinach was my kryptonite as akid though, lol
💪👁️ 💃 ❤ 😉💪🍗⚓🚢🌊
🥬🥫 🍽💪😉!!🎶
🤜💥🧔💢!!
👫🌄
🔚

The Acolyte (2024) S1 E7
Dethkids 1 points 20 hours ago.

Wtf? Is it just me or did we not watch this a min ago?? this is old. im so confused…🌌-😕🔫
<3 Bi66zy

Animal (2001)
Dethkids 1 points 20 hours ago.

N🤮 TY !! !🐖 -wtf is wrong with these humans??

The Exorcism (2024)
magically_delicious 1 points 2 days ago.

Wasn’t it just? It’s beyond awful.

GeminiSaga 1 points 19 hours ago*.

The Bikeriders (2024)
hellsingfan01 0 points 4 days ago.

Just going off of the plot summary at the top of this page this film sounds alot like Sons Of Anarchy.

artrok2000 1 points 18 hours ago.

Sorry to disappoint, but not even close. Half-hour of any SOA episode has more excitment than this movie. Also, the story is also not even close to the same. other than the fact that they wear cuts and ride bikes. this is a slowwwww ride my friend

American Gothic (1987)
deadwalker 1 points 17 hours ago.

I love this so fun!

The Handmaid's Tale (2017)
Steppenwolf71 1 points 16 hours ago.

Gilead? Is this connected to King, in any way?

The Handmaid's Tale (2017)
Steppenwolf71 1 points 16 hours ago.

Gilead? Is this connected to King, in any way?

grasshopper rex 1 points 16 hours ago.

Nope. A Margaret Atwood book. Gilead comes from the Bible originally.

A Quiet Place (2018)
tousi 1 points 15 hours ago.

It is impossible to keep a baby from crying. Why deliberately have another kid? There’s a pharmacy in the opening scenes so that’s a choice.

Exploding Kittens (2024)
grasshopper rex 2 points 14 hours ago.

What We Do in the Shadows? That’s ending after the next (6th) season.

Alien 1 points 14 hours ago*.

nooooo
edit: I knew that and I also temporarily forgot what happened to Colin Robinson

Real Time with Bill Maher (2003) S22 E22
ibjonnyc 2 points 13 hours ago.

Thanks for the post.

Alien 1 points 13 hours ago.

👍🏼

The Bear (2022) S3 E1
Mandalorian 1 points 12 hours ago.

Almost ever episode of the show was great. Some OK, This one sucked. Worst one yet. I hope this show doesn’t go down hill from here.

False Prophet (2023)
grasshopper rex 2 points 13 hours ago.

Pro tip - all prophets are false.

yellow_rose1 1 points 11 hours ago.

I know right. Duh