Best Recent Comments

1000 Years of Slavery (2021)
Alien 6 points 11 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

The description above fails to note the shameful aspect of the slave trade.
It’s more akin to a glorification.

Project Blue Book (2019)
prism 4 points 9 hours ago.

For some reason I thought this was cancelled at the end of S1, had no idea there were more of them. I’m so glad I read the comments on the right side of the page - I get many new movies/shows added to my watch list because of them :)

Canada Vignettes: Newfoundland (Short 1978)
Odie 4 points 9 hours ago.

Hah, I remember seeing this growing up. That brings back memories.

Canada Vignettes: Newfoundland (Short 1978)
Odie 4 points 9 hours ago.

Hah, I remember seeing this growing up. That brings back memories.

Alien 4 points 9 hours ago.

You’re welcome. :)

The Earthshot Prize: Repairing Our Planet (2021)
crane 3 points 14 hours ago.

There is nothing better than a person who was born into, (and hoards) impossible riches due to being the descendent of slave traders and murderers, gets more millions from Netflix to portray themselves as a deeply caring person who fights for what’s right!
Thank goodness for the prince!

Until he spends a summer planting trees (without a camera crew and netflix deal) or invests his massive wealth in real change, he needs to go away and fire all of his publicists.

Only Murders in the Building (2021)
irdulili 3 points 15 hours ago.

Have you ever begrudgingly watched something out of boredom and, the more you watched the more you liked it? That was this show. I kinda wanted to hate it but just couldn’t. And now I’m anticipating Season 2.

Chapelwaite (2021)
[removed by a moderator]
Alien 4 points 21 hours ago.

His loss. This series had me completely enthralled.

Project Blue Book (2019)
Marlboro_Man 5 points 1 day ago.

I read on a site dated Oct 5th, 2021 that it’s probably getting dropped sometime in 2022. The History channel tried to cancel it, but it’s just too darn good to die. A nationwide petition was launched by fans, ratings shot through the roof on streaming services & they’ve decided to bring it back for a season 3. No exact date as of yet.

Flicker2013 3 points 18 hours ago.

On Spotify it says: it looks like History Tv has changed its mind, and Now Project Blue Book Season 3 is Releasing on 19 April 2022. Yipppee!!! ty MM

Goliath (2016) S4 E3
Alien 2 points 6 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Big Pharma is dangerous. Shadowy.

Young Justice (2010) S4 E2
finigan1 2 points 7 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Who needs supervillains when everyone is racist, this show has become about agenda not story. This is not the young justice I remember. It’s a shame, it “WAS” a great show! Now it’s just everyone hates each other, reflecting idiotic world views , when it should be about doing what superheroes do, fighting the big bads, saving worlds. Superheroes should not be fighting against peoples hang ups ,people have to work that out for themselves. If superman can’t bring people around then no one can, and he has been around for what, a century now?

Engine Masters (2015) S6 E14
SnakePliscan 2 points 22 hours ago.

Another great episode, they didn’t mention this but this test shows how the standard pump is already in by-pass mode (with this motor) at idle ! For a short track guy coming into the pits with a red hot engine and not seeing any oil press that would be scary and this video explains why.

Midnight in Paris (2011)
Honest Review 2 points 20 hours ago.

This movie was a treat. Never heard of it and a nice find while searching for something to watch. Very enjoyable characters and the actors that play them. Was a fun movie and a great idea that I think most of us dream of at one point or another. 8/10

Only Murders in the Building (2021)
kerfy 2 points 18 hours ago.

A real gem of a show.. I love that it always here in the morning too.. goes great with my morning routine..

1000 Years of Slavery (2021)
YELLOWbird 2 points 1 hour ago*.

Interesting that Angela Bassett and Courtney B. Vance were the executive producers of this along with the Smithsonian Channel. And it was directed by award-winning British-Nigerian David Olusoga. You would think they would be striving for accuracy.

Ron's Gone Wrong (2021)
hellsingfan01 2 points 16 hours ago.

This film is so worth watching in my opinion anyways /at least.

1000 Years of Slavery (2021)
Themoo 1 points 4 hours ago.

Right. So you agree though, there have been 1000 years of slavery, correct? The title is not wrong as the show will only discuss 1000 years of slavery. It states quite clearly, it connects it to modern times. Slavery that happened in a culture that no longer exists, would have little bearing on that.

gotpopcorn 2 points 3 hours ago*.

The cultures of a thousand years ago also have little relevance today, only slightly more relevance than cultures of a few thousand years ago.

The Trip (2021)
etim 3 points 5 days ago.

This is dubbed in English, I’m guessing by the actual cast. (Noomi Rapace, etc.). 7.5/500 votes on IMDB

vita 2 points 15 hours ago.

Except for the videobin links (at the bottom of the list of links) which are in the original Norwegian, with subtitles in English.

1000 Years of Slavery (2021)
Alien 2 points 5 hours ago.

One can only go back so far before it just becomes conjecture.

gotpopcorn 2 points 4 hours ago.

note the term “recorded history”. Recorded history goes back at least 4,000+ years. In addition, history as recent as yesterday or 5 minutes ago has some amount of conjecture, falsification & agenda to it, so one only has to go to history currently being made before it becomes conjecture

Zola (2021)
minajm1990 2 points 12 hours ago.

This movie was overhyped…Were they told to act this horribly or was it just bad acting..not sure how someone could watch this garbage for more than 110 minutes..I’ll be surprised if I make it to the end. 1/10

1000 Years of Slavery (2021)
gotpopcorn 2 points 5 hours ago.

1000 Years of Slavery? b.s. there’s been thousands of years slavery and it predates recorded history so it’s more likely 10’s of thousands of years slavery.

Alien 2 points 5 hours ago.

One can only go back so far before it just becomes conjecture.

1000 Years of Slavery (2021)
Alien 6 points 11 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

The description above fails to note the shameful aspect of the slave trade.
It’s more akin to a glorification.

snazzydetritus 2 points 5 hours ago.

I agree.That description was creepy AF, and weirdly…perky.

Dispatches from Elsewhere (2020)
augusts1 2 points 6 hours ago.

Fascinating start. I recall seeing a trailer for this before it came out & wanting to see it. I then forgot about it. I somehow stumbled across it again on this site & finally watching it now. Very glad I did.

Chapelwaite (2021)
Arsigor 0 points 21 hours ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

I like it too but come on…
it is more a Lovecraft ripoff than a king’s story :P

(the book ‘vermiis mysteris’ comes from Cthulhu mythos)
the only thing i didnt like is Brody’s constant whispering, english is not my first language so when he talks he’s hard to understand :P

Alien 2 points 21 hours ago.

So, what? It’s entertainment.
Brody is hard to look at, too. :)

Amityville Cop (2021)
YgraineDance 2 points 14 hours ago.

It’s a terrible low-budget grade-Z picture with a bunch of no-name performers, that still manages to be fun in places, especially toward the end. No one delivered lines well, but I liked the old-timer guy the most. I’m not sure why “Amityville” is in the title; others might get it, though.

1000 Years of Slavery (2021)
gotpopcorn 2 points 5 hours ago.

Runt (2021)
OliverPRIME 1 points 22 hours ago.

A great movie by a cool little dude. RIP Cameron… You did good man

90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way (2019) S3 E8
[removed by a moderator]
sorrow 1 points 18 hours ago.

Looks like they fixed them all

Supergirl (2015) S6 E16
chuck1978 1 points 10 hours ago.

it had a good run

1000 Years of Slavery (2021)
gotpopcorn 2 points 3 hours ago*.

Themoo 1 points 3 hours ago.

No. Not quite. Example, The Caribs (Kalinago) may have taken Arawaks as slaves over thousands of years, but both had fallen victim to Columbus’ genocide. These cultures were wiped out, their history relegated to museums in the Caribbean - while the impact of the slave trade that Columbus helped grow, is still felt today.

Craith (2018)
TooMuchFire 1 points 15 hours ago.

So excited to have Season 3! Thanks for the links Uploaders!

Hawaii Five-O (1968) S9 E22
mescallado 1 points 23 hours ago.

Some of the other links are for the wrong episodes

Craith (2018)
mikeym 1 points 13 hours ago.

Need to upload the English version, hate the subtitles

The Resident (2018) S5 E5
Alien 0 points 10 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Did that really happen? Did 5 or 6 years just go by?

LivyWags89 1 points 9 hours ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

That’s what I was thinking🤯 I guess the producers didn’t want to go through the Conrad grief period…All I know is, I better not see Billie trying to hang out at Casa Hawkins lol. I got that vibe, near the end of the episode!

The Resident (2018) S5 E5
Alien 0 points 9 hours ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

Hey M-o-o-n. I did think of you while watching.
This episode is right up your “Diagon Alley”

moongoddess 1 points 8 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

LOL. Diagon Alley? So you think I’m a shady witch, huh? 👹😈☠👻😉🧙‍♀️😛. I believe you are correct…I’m certainly not Glinda.

The Resident (2018) S5 E5
moongoddess 1 points 9 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Wow, I did not expect that ending, They didn’t warp ahead too far. Makes me wonder if they plan on jumping ahead again at the end of the season, about 5 more years. I really enjoyed this episode because it featured real witches, albeit, screwing up a tea potion for a meal and going on a trip. Also, Kudo’s to the writers for their due diligence research with the story of Samhain, Pronounced Sow’n/Sow’en(Pagan/Wiccan New Year), and, the Pagan Dumb Supper(aka: Dinner with the Dead/meal held in silence). The explanation was spot on. I could not have explained it any better. Blessed and Happy Samhain to my fellow witch sisters and brothers.

Supergirl (2015) S6 E16
lilladee 1 points 11 hours ago.

I am very sad this is ending

Amphibia (2019) S2 E36
Renard Chasefield 1 points 20 hours ago.

THIS SHOW JUST GOT SERISOULY EPIC! \m/

1000 Years of Slavery (2021)
gotpopcorn 2 points 4 hours ago.

Alien 1 points 1 hour ago*.

This isn’t a competition. Why do you keep trying to one-up everyone here? What I DO KNOW is if this thread continues the mods will discontinue comments.

Another Life (2019) S2 E10
greyfur 1 points 18 hours ago.

Second season was much better then the first. Thinking that they can either turn this into something at this point (hope that they do actually, and give it a third season), or just leave it with this. Hard to say what will be done, some things last forever that seem to be pretty worthless,and other things that seem to have a bit of promise get cut off before they really get much of a chance.

90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way (2019) S3 E8
sorrow 1 points 18 hours ago.

Thanks for fixing it

Blood Red Sky (2021)
Karmah 1 points 5 hours ago.

Not too shabby! Some twists and turns that I was pleasantly surprised by.
4/5

1000 Years of Slavery (2021)
snazzydetritus 2 points 5 hours ago.

I agree.That description was creepy AF, and weirdly…perky.

Alien 1 points 5 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Perky. Ew.

The Boulet Brothers' DRAGULA (2016) S4 E1
alexisbits 1 points 1 hour ago.

Still fun. But this season thus far is less “Drag, Filth, Horror, Glamour” and more a clone of RPDR. Not that is wasn’t always, but at least they tried to make it seem original.

Titane (2021)
etim 1 points 5 hours ago.

Well. That was a big ol’ dose of weird!

Chucky (2021) S1 E1
YgraineDance 8 points 7 days ago.

I’m so happy Brad Dourif signed on to this series—-He IS Chucky and has always brought his special brand of hilariously profane snark to the role. I’ve been waiting for this show as soon as I got wind of it awhile back. I hope they write it well!

CodeBlack~ 1 points 20 minutes ago.

So…. What you think of it so far?

Dopesick (2021) S1 E4
MixueW 1 points 6 hours ago.

Michael is just so good. Intense episode. 5/5

Wentworth (2013) S9 E9
jeff7777 1 points 28 minutes ago.

I am going to miss this….It is all over after next week..!!!!

The Block (2003)
SpecialEFX 1 points 22 hours ago.

Should be renamed, “THE BLOCK, I Don’t Know How We Are Going To Finish”.

Generated on server qweoid