Best Recent Comments

The Dead Lands (2020)
PacificLilly 0 points 1 day ago

Was this released in another country prior to now, but with a different name??? I’m having a huge Déjà vu moment! I swear I’ve already seen this series?! Must just be a similar synopsis or something. Such an odd thing! Lol. Well here’s hoping I haven’t seen this yet and that it is a really good watch. Lol!!!

etim 2 points 23 hours ago
Star Trek: Picard (2020) S1 E1
hooliomatt -2 points 2 days ago

i watched it as i saw good reviews but it was far too slow for a sci fi for myself i watched about 15 mins and didnt flicker abit of interest for me 3/10

PacificLilly 2 points 18 hours ago

I’d say give it another shot! Maybe it still won’t be your cup of tea… I’m not sure.
But 15 mins, you didn’t get to see anything! You didn’t give it a chance to show you how awesome it is!!! Well how awesome I thought it was!!!! I haven’t seen a series with this much potential in a very long time! Just my 2 cents worth. ☺

Kobe Bryant's Muse (2015)
ROBIN00 1 points 15 hours ago

So long kobe, Rest In Peace.

We Are Twisted Fucking Sister! (2014)
antiflake 1 points 18 hours ago

If you liked the 80s rock scene and were a fan of ts, this doc will take ya back. The good ‘ol days!

Star Trek: Picard (2020) S1 E1
PacificLilly 2 points 18 hours ago

hooliomatt 1 points 17 hours ago

I will try again, maybe when I can binge watch a few episode in one sitting.

Doctor Who (2005) S12 E5
LostSorcerer 1 points 15 hours ago(Contains Spoilers)

Full of great surprises and references. Called out the Doctor making Judoon Platoon Moon joke. Was ecstatic at the return of Barrowman, but that does not compare to the main twist.

One of the best episodes in a long time.

Star Trek: Picard (2020) S1 E1
hooliomatt 1 points 17 hours ago

I will try again, maybe when I can binge watch a few episode in one sitting.

PacificLilly 1 points 9 hours ago

Though, you’re kind of lucky! I wish I had waited! lol. A week of waiting, grrr. Lol. fingers crossed that the following episodes are great and I hope you end up liking it. Otherwise, I’ve given ya bad advice! Lol ☺

Avenue 5 (2020) S1 E2
Lyrad8791 1 points 8 hours ago

Is it just me or does this episode seem like it was cropped? Like.. most of the time the faces are almost cut in half. Rather sad as I enjoyed the show other then that.

Curb Your Enthusiasm (2000) S10 E1
armeek 1 points 12 hours ago

Larry David is a funny little character, Curb Your Enthusiasm became a milestone show because of its mostly improvised format. Each episode is based on an outline, and no dialogue is ever written, now that is hard to pull off. Curb is certainly not for everyone. A sitcom that follows Larry dealing with one cringe inducing dilemma after another, sometimes in the company of mortified friends and colleagues. Happy to see season 10.

Eye for an Eye (2019)
C.C. 1 points 8 hours ago

great example of raw and intense spanish cinema; rough, well written and perfectly acted. ★★★★★

Hamilton (2020)
raindrop1881 1 points 7 hours ago

Dear link-hunters - could you find some links to this show?
Would really appreciate it!

Curb Your Enthusiasm (2000) S10 E1
heatherc 1 points 6 hours ago

One of the best episodes!!!!

YOU (2018) S2 E6
RN_Davis 1 points 2 hours ago

Dexter reference lol

Once Upon a Time in Shanghai (2014)
K1 Fighter8 1 points 1 hour ago

The best martial arts movie he looks like Bruce lee fight like Bruce lee and even dress like Bruce lee, it is worth billion watch 10/10

Yesterday (2019)
Dante89 1 points 1 hour ago

Yes very nice film for music lovers and yeah time travelling story hehe , but the thing that is not realistic is the end. So instead of like taking all that money and like say donate it and making the world a better place he just telling everyone some people that don’t exist in his reality and people just will hear ‘I didn’t write the songs’. 7/10 it was a great story but yeah kinda unrealistic because they were aiming for a real world. Or so it seemed.

Best Laid Plans (2012)
Daniel21 1 points 11 minutes ago

Anyone have any links to this great film? Would be so great-full!

Kobe Bryant's Muse (2015)
thedamaged0ne 0 points 13 hours ago

RIP Kobe and Gigi :(

Star Trek: Picard (2020) S1 E1
armeek 0 points 11 hours ago

A brand new and very different Star Trek show. The Next Generation’s iconic leader joining a crew of new faces. The intriguing question burning in the background is why Captain Picard isn’t a Captain anymore, what could have pried this Starfleet legend out of the captain’s chair and out of uniform. Stewart says I promise you something very, very different. But it will come to you with the same passion and determination and love exactly as we had it before…Great pilot episode looking forward to this new Star Trek Series.

Star Trek: Picard (2020) S1 E1
PacificLilly 0 points 18 hours ago

Wooooo-hooooo!!!!! 🎉💃😎 What a great start! This series has such potential, oh my, I may faint from the excitement! Loved the 1st episode!
Not to mention Patrick Stewart…. do they even make actors like him anymore?! He’s an endangered species! Lol!

The only downside….. I have to wait a week for each episode!!! Lol. 😀 So in summary: Only 1 episode in and it’s flippin’ awesome, The End! T’hehehe.
This is my jam!!!! 🎶💃🎉💖

Blowing Up History (2016)
undertaker2244 0 points 21 hours ago

can u put up links please

Finding Noah (2015)
Krakken 0 points 14 hours ago

looking for what never actually happened! cult brainwashing at its best!

Cats (2019)
ckgranger 0 points 12 hours ago

strange. i’ve never seen the entire play (i’ve seen bits and pieces) but i knew it was strange to begin with. i do think jennifer stole the show, no surprise there. didn’t love the modern choreography they gave to derulo and his backup dancers. mostly i was irritated by the proportions. they were not only incorrect, but also inconsistent. the sets were too large and the “cats” would be more like large bird size at that ratio. i definitely won’t watch this again. i wanted to see it to understand what the musical was about since it’s one of the few i haven’t seen. i think most of it is pointless honestly. there are some metaphors, some important characters and lessons. but mostly this play is ridiculous nonsense. if you’re going to write a show at least give it substance.

Shameless (2011)
Alien 4 points 8 days ago

In January 2020, the series was renewed for its eleventh and final season to premiere in mid-2020.

Only!Tigger 0 points 12 hours ago

Yaaay!

The Ranch (2016) S4 E20
Tiger8me 0 points 21 hours ago

Another great show bites the dust. It was great while it lasted.

For All Mankind (2019) S1 E10
Madamx28 0 points 11 hours ago *

Great series! Hope the wait for season 2 isn’t too long. Btw, be sure to watch until after the credits of season 1 episode 10 for a very interesting sneak peak into the future.

Shameless (2011) S10 E12
DeafTard 0 points 21 hours ago *

Best episode of this dumpster fire season. Turns out this season finale was written by the original shameless creator during the earlier shameless seasons when it was the best.

Doctor Who (2005) S12 E5
nikkimckelvy 0 points 15 hours ago

this must be the start of the mega plot for this series. It’s about time!

Snoopy in Space (2019)
mescallado 0 points 15 hours ago

Why are there no links to other episodes?

Bombshell (2019)
Manic9 0 points 19 hours ago

Amazing movie!

Bad Boys for Life (2020)
hooliomatt 0 points 16 hours ago

didnt disappoint 10/10

Vera (2011) S10 E3
PonderThis 0 points 16 hours ago *

I know I’m not crazy, but this is an episode from last season I think! Or another season. Did someone upload the wrong episode? Or did the British network show a rerun? And the description of this episode has nothing to do with what we’re seeing in every link!

Constantine (2014) S1 E4
Trent 0 points 16 hours ago

This is my third time around binging out on this TV show.

Star Trek: Picard (2020) S1 E1
hooliomatt 1 points 17 hours ago

I will try again, maybe when I can binge watch a few episode in one sitting.

Odie 0 points 10 hours ago

15 minutes really? Yeesh. have some patience’s. Solid story lines are made with time and not generic sfx and filler.

Star Trek: Picard (2020) S1 E1
Odie 0 points 10 hours ago

hooliomatt 0 points 5 hours ago

if I cant get into it I cant sit still to carry on watching it, my brain won’t let me. if that makes sence to you.

Curb Your Enthusiasm (2000) S10 E2
C.C. 0 points 8 hours ago

skip mixdrop links, go with vidoza

Agent Vinod (2012)
Anupam yadav 0 points 23 hours ago(Contains Spoilers)

No link to show
Why

Love Everlasting (2016)
Marksmanbbs 0 points 8 hours ago

If this movie don’t fill both eyes full to the overflow mark then probably nothing will,5/5 It got me from the heart to the eyes or from the eyes to the heart,very emotional to the viewer,,me,,

Lost in the Wild (2019) S1 E5
magically_delicious 0 points 5 hours ago *

This episode is intriguing from the standpoint of the historical significance of the Galapagos. Floreana truly was (and still is) the perfect place to get away with murder. I’ve always wondered what it would be like to live in such remote and inhospitable circumstances. The phrase “survival of the fittest” wasn’t coined there for nothing.

Fortitude (2015)
C.C. 0 points 7 hours ago

one of my favorites, too bad it was cut short and fizzled out. ★★★½☆☆

Don't Forget the Driver (2019)
Alien 0 points 4 hours ago

When I saw this on the home page I thought, oh cool, season 2. No such luck.

Fertile Ground (2011)
BellaMia1 0 points 6 hours ago *

Same old, generic, haunted house crap. Not the least bit scary, at that. Oh look, she’s pregnant. Guess what? She stop taking her medication. Is she going crazy or not? And let’s not forget the husband that get possessed by the house’s bad, bad spirit. sigh. Nope. Never seen THAT scenario before. And, let us not forget the predictable end. Nah, there’s much better out there. I for one, was bored.

The Dead Lands (2020)
etim 2 points 23 hours ago
PacificLilly 0 points 18 hours ago

Hmmm, no, that’s not it.
Can’t explain it… Crazy Déjà vu. Lol. But we’ll see, had to pause watching this since I found a fav series aired. Maybe the feeling will wear off when I get to resume the episodes.

Star Trek: Picard (2020) S1 E1
JadeEnigma 1 points 3 days ago

First of all, So do I. Secondly, so do I. Finally OMG SO DO I :-P

PacificLilly 0 points 18 hours ago

Ditto! ❤

Batwoman (2019)
Krakken -1 points 10 hours ago

11 episodes and 1 menagerie. still sucks.
arrow was the only thing with a glimmer of hope!

Full Frontal with Samantha Bee (2016) S4 E34
denis87 -1 points 23 hours ago

all links episodes 33 22 junuary last episodes

Curb Your Enthusiasm (2000) S10 E1
Jhigh03 -1 points 11 hours ago *

also it’s worth noting that Larry is one of the minds behind Seinfeld. In my opinion if you like Seinfeld then you will like this also. I see alot of similarities between the two. Such as Larry’s neuroticism and also that they both seem to be shows about nothing.

The Seeker: The Dark Is Rising (2007)
etim -1 points 1 day ago