Best Recent Comments

Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (2014) S8 E12
JoMoCo -3 points 7 hours ago.

Pitiful. Oliver does not represent American men. He doesn’t even know what one is. There’s no redeeming commentary in his whining, and simpering.

BladesofTroy 7 points 2 hours ago.

Who said he does? He’s certainly never claimed to represent anything of the sort.

Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (2014) S8 E12
Euringer 7 points 4 hours ago.

In this thread: Some serious projection issues.

Spiral (2021)
onetoughcrowd 7 points 22 hours ago.

I’d suggest for everyone to wait for as long as it takes for better quality. I gave it a shot, but could not hear or see to enjoy it, or know what is happening.

Batwoman (2019) S2 E14
nappyjonz 5 points 11 hours ago.

o m g, this

Batwoman (2019) S2 E14
UGuess 4 points 2 hours ago.

If he… I’m going to be so pissed. This is best season of batwoman. A complete 180. They must have different writers or something

The Nevers (2021) S1 E6
Farmboy41 3 points 2 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

As soon as they flashed her face I yelled that’s Claudia Black!

Batwoman (2019) S2 E14
UGuess 4 points 2 hours ago.

YgraineDance 3 points 51 minutes ago.

You know, I wondered that too. I remember posting way back at the beginning about how tiresome and insipid the Alice storyline seemed, but this season they’ve turned that around and made her part the most interesting, even overshadowing the Bat. A lot still needs work, but it does seem as if someone’s trying (at last).

The Nevers (2021) S1 E6
RoboPhone 4 points 18 hours ago*.

VIEWER’S NOTES:
(1) Stay Tuned after the credits (1:06) for a Behind The Scenes Look at the Story so far.
(2) This Episode merely marks the mid-season finale, in which the season consists of 12 episodes.
At the moment, HBO has yet to confirm an official return date of the remaining six-episodes.
More updates will be forthcoming.

The Nevers (2021) S1 E6
Marlboro_Man 4 points 15 hours ago.

0_o Great backstory & the plot thickens as we reach our mid-season break. Gonna hurt to have to wait for more episodes though. I really enjoy the episode’s last parts where they always explain the plot in great detain & what they were hoping to achieve. Helps me to understand this story much better. All in all it’s a super cool show so far. Really looking forward to seeing where this all leads! 8/10

Songbird (2020)
JadeEnigma -1 points 21 hours ago.

They should all read your wonderfully insightful blog I guess, hey?

TX2Guns 4 points 21 hours ago.

Absolutely. Or better yet, take a class to actually help you survive? Lot of good ones.

The Woman in the Window (2021)
donjon 2 points 20 hours ago.

As other user states, pretty oddly paced movie and at times really cringy. disappointed, expected more.
the ending climax and cinematography was really nice but the beginning lacked for me.
overall 3/5

The Nevers (2021) S1 E6
kerfy 2 points 42 minutes ago.

Feels like the have suddenly decided on a new story. or something like that..

Space: Above and Beyond (1995)
etard_webcam 2 points 3 hours ago.

They just don’t make good shows like this anymore.

2047: Virtual Revolution (2016)
etard_webcam 2 points 19 hours ago.

This movie is one of my favs.
I just feel if/when we have that kind of “virtual world” tech
that is how people will end up,”the connected”

The Making of 'Kill Bill: Volume 2' (2004)
The Amaranth (2019)
Alien 2 points 3 hours ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

Thanks to whomever re-posted my links. I appreciate that.

Family Guy (1999) S19 E20
larsVeeke 2 points 3 hours ago.

this was maybe the best episode out off every season they made

The Nevers (2021) S1 E6
bcreed08 2 points 58 minutes ago. (Contains Spoilers)

So at first this show seemed like a Victorian Era rip off of the X-Men. But now with this reveal about the future it is definitely a rip off of the 4400. WB who owns HBO Max is actually rebooting the 4400 on the CW. Now it will look like they are ripping off the Nevers with how similar the two shows are, smh.

It Came from Yesterday (2011)
syndromezed 2 points 56 minutes ago*.

If this is another kickstarter project, then KS is finally paying off. Sure, it’s low budget, but you don’t have to spend tons on the movie if the story is good and it doesn’t try to be more than it is. This movie is fun, hokie in the just-right kind of way (it’s inspired by the old 30s-ish serials like Flash Gordon), and acted well enough to excuse the fact that they didn’t have the Marvel movies’ budget for FX. I liked the Premier effects used to give it that “40s film” look, too.

One thing though - the guy (forgot the character’s name at the moment) wearing the black trench coat and the round John Lennon glasses should have worn different glasses, he looks too much like the evil Nazi whose face melts in Raiders of the Lost Ark. :D

Durban Poison (2013)
ninjaduncan26 2 points 53 minutes ago.

The Brand New Testament (2015)
xWoodyx 2 points 32 minutes ago.

Like ‘Bad Boy Bubby’ meets ‘Harvey’ and they went and talked about the Coen Brothers.

Awesome.

Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (2014) S8 E12
kerfy 2 points 34 minutes ago.

Lol like the rockets are not just home made junk..

Ash vs Evil Dead (2015) S2 E1
jamouyi 1 points 14 hours ago.

also it took everything just to sit through season 1 but im 11min in already and i cant stand this garbage. im surprised they made 2 more seasons. im gonna watch something less cringe to watch

Davidleefl43 2 points 13 hours ago.

yeah the same thing happend to me i love the movies but the show is just cringe and not in the good way

Spiral (2021)
MNSpaceRover 2 points 17 hours ago.

Yeah. Seems like poorly regurgitative drivel.

Bill Burr: You People Are All the Same. (2012)
Honest Review 2 points 23 hours ago.

Sooooo… Fin…. FUNNYYYYYY

Bill Burr: You People Are All the Same. (2012)
Alien 2 points 20 hours ago.

He is one of the funniest people on the planet. How is that possible?
I wonder what the audience is talking about as they shuffle out of the theater?
Excellent show.

Army of the Dead (2021)
Davidleefl43 2 points 13 hours ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

I liked it but I didn’t love it I found the story predictable
the effects were pretty cool but besides that almost no comedy
it was kinda just seriouse the whole time.
the king queen thing with a blue electric type skeleton was really a B movie type idea Snyder didint have 4 hours this time and it shows
he tried to fit so much but it just feels messy
still a solid 3/5

Good Girls (2018) S4 E9
Fudgecake 2 points 8 hours ago.

It is getting boring..

The Simpsons (1989) S32 E21
factorjosh 2 points 9 hours ago.

“my dad can’t be a spy; he’s not cool enough”

Domina (2021)
peachesmom 3 points 1 day ago*.

this is just not that great.. watch “Rome”. a similar story but it’s a hundred times better!!

etim 2 points 23 hours ago.

I think I liked it more than you did but I agree, Rome was much better.
More action and a sense of humor would have helped a lot.

Bob's Burgers (2011) S11 E21
leatard 2 points 7 hours ago.

This animated family never fails at crackin me up!

Family Guy (1999) S19 E20
jyhvkwab 2 points 16 hours ago.

“Cayman my ass! I’m going to America!” 10/10

Songbird (2020)
TX2Guns 2 points 21 hours ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

Yeah you can tell Millennials wrote this script; half the movie is people face-timing…Because even in the bleak dystopian pandemic future Wi-fi and Cell Phone networks work fine, because you know, infrastructure like the power grid and 4G/5G towers would be stable? Laughable. But hey that’s the future of survival for this generation: don’t know how to start a fire with flint and steel? Just YouTube it!

Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (2014) S8 E12
JoMoCo -3 points 7 hours ago.

humanityforward2814 2 points 2 hours ago.

He represents sensible americans. You are very out of touch

Let Them All Talk (2020)
Dodi 2 points 20 hours ago.

Streep, Wiest, Bergen, what a treat. Crossed the Atlantic on a ship once, not quite the Queen Elizabeth, more like a freighter, but watching this makes me want to sail across again.

Scarecrow and Mrs. King (1983)
maluminse 2 points 15 hours ago.

this s such a fun family show! i hope someone will provide all the links

Songbird (2020)
Arcangel2020 1 points 22 hours ago.

I totally agree with your “I’m pretty sure there’s an Anti-Michael Bay campaign” comment. Michael Bay is like..Zach Snyder, JJ Abrams, George Lucas and several other Directors that all have a built-in, automatic Hater base/Online Trolls who will trash a movie or tv show if it has their names on it without even having watched. Also, these are the SAME individuals who will trash a film by Bay or who trashed the Star Wars and new Star Trek films..but I can almost guarantee 100% that they are the same ones who went to Midnight Screenings/First showings or went to see the film opening weekend too

etim 2 points 22 hours ago.

Or if they saw it at all

The Nevers (2021) S1 E6
sobitthen 2 points 15 hours ago.

suppose if you binged it, would make more sense..

Army of the Dead (2021)
hrdheaded4 1 points 19 hours ago.

this movie blew chunks! Cake is a complete Num Num! Wish someone would throw a brick at cake!2 out of 5

Army of the Dead (2021)
Arcangel2020 1 points 23 hours ago.

Definitely looking forward to seeing this one! I really liked what he and James Gunn did as far as the remake of “Dawn of the Dead” went and everything I have heard about this one so far? is that it is totally over the top and gory in a good way.

Songbird (2020)
Jhigh03 1 points 5 months ago.

I thought so too. And it’s not just IMBD trolls, the online reviews have been trashing this non-stop. I’m pretty sure there’s an anti Michel Bay campaign of some kind. Alot called this in poor taste and opportunistic, which, ok fair. But how bout the logistics of filming this in lockdown. And the pretty great cast they were able to pull together .

Arcangel2020 1 points 22 hours ago.

Good Witch (2008)
OptimusPrimeWire 1 points 10 months ago.

This show is like that proper aunt in your family that tells the girls they should “leave a little something to the imagination” whenever they wear revealing clothing. My favourite black character on this show is… oh wait, there are no black characters on this show.

Olgreybush 1 points 11 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

pretty racist you cant watch a show unless all the checkmarks of races are present

Army of the Dead (2021)
cdw129 -6 points 1 day ago.

no z nation was bad in a good way this is just bad. zombies taking hostages and having kids? nah

humanityforward2814 1 points 21 hours ago.

Youve never heard of smart zombies? Its a thing

Army of the Dead (2021)
Blackbeard 1 points 19 hours ago.

Great flick.

Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (2014) S8 E12
JoMoCo -3 points 7 hours ago.

Family Guy (1999) S19 E20
operator001 1 points 11 hours ago.

The peter part was actually funny.

The Rookie (2018) S3 E14
torrac 1 points 11 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

should not to do cliffhangers like that tis brutal.

The Rookie (2018) S3 E14
torrac 1 points 11 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

should not to do cliffhangers like that tis brutal.

Themoo 1 points 11 hours ago.

At least the next season has been confirmed. Would have been a horrid place to end it!

Avenged (2014)
TopCat1 1 points 7 hours ago.

a good movie good watch thumbs up 🔪🔪

Mare of Easttown (2021) S1 E5
DaniBl 1 points 9 hours ago.

Damn… That was a good episode.