Latest Comments

Australian Survivor (2002) S7 E17
Angeldawnsoul 1 points 25 minutes ago. (Contains Spoilers)

They call these people all stars but they are all boring. It’s predictable as hell to know who is going next and no one even bats and eye at David even though he has two idols and is a serious threat. What kind of crap game is this!!!!

Being Human (2009)
Trent 1 points 37 minutes ago.

A Vampire, a Werewolf, and a Ghost all share a flat in the UK. Life is not easy for any of them.

The Blacklist (2013) S7 E12
GatoTone 1 points 1 hour ago.

Glad the show is back on these mid season breaks are so annoying

Miracle Workers (2019) S2 E10
Alien 0 points 1 day ago. (Contains Spoilers)

The last few episodes made this season worthwhile.
Chauncley finally came out of his stupor and was able to start thinking for himself. Barely. If there is a third season I’d like to see what life is like in Paris.

XoxOhGod 0 points 1 hour ago.

Just like last season there most likely going to change it all up again!

Ghosts (2019)
Skylar -1 points 3 hours ago*.

It’s basically a modern version of the 1970’s show The Ghosts of Motley Hall

Seoul Station (2016)
letmewatchthis123456789 -2 points 3 hours ago.

Could have been a great film but turned to complete trash at the end. They made the worst possible ending, ever conceived, and decided to run with it. No wonder no one watches this garbage movie.

1 Star all the way, wish I could give it 0.1.

Brockmire (2017) S4 E3
Trent -1 points 13 hours ago*.

I sure miss the old Brockmire: you know, the one that was worth the Binge. Does it seem like the shows are getting shorter to you too?

sloburnjo -4 points 4 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

i was just going to post same! It is the last season so they decided to ‘jump the shark’ and write satire/surreal/fantasy plot. Happy to see Amanda Peet again.

Victor/Victoria (1995)
Trent -1 points 4 hours ago.

Julie Andrews in a musical comedy dressed in Male Drag singing cabernet. Great Movie!

VHYes (2020)
sidemouse -2 points 5 hours ago.

30 odd year old VHS tape is found by 2 kids. It seems it’s a wedding tape that has random clips from 1987 Dec. 31st… recorded over the ceremony 2/3rds of the tape has bits & bobs of awful aged VHS! bright bleeding colours, awful otfits - mostly hard to watch, listen or care. Eye strain & headaches, will occur.

Miracle at St. Anna (2008)
Trent -1 points 5 hours ago.

WW2 Four Black Army Men do the impossible: they live the miracle, and they get nothing but trouble for all their good deeds. Google said it’s a true story: some say it’s a story from a novel. I say it is a compelling movie!

10 Things I Hate About You (1999)
wildcatman420 -1 points 5 hours ago.

A Classic from the late 90’s

A Luv Tale (1999)
SnakePliscan -2 points 6 hours ago.

A group of black gals havin a great old time and i havta smile everythime one of them says “gurlfriend what da hell you’ll doin now!” really good acting, enjoy …

Gone Girl (2014)
bobbydoll -2 points 6 hours ago*.

Calculating, manipulative, fuking… B*CH….. ! Wow what a twisted story….!

The Other Woman (2010)
jgjjkj -1 points 6 hours ago.

the uncut version please

One Missed Call 3: Final (2006)
jgjjkj -1 points 7 hours ago.

is there 109 mins of this film

Missions (2017) S1 E10
starshineontop -2 points 7 hours ago.

This is great ! Now we need season 2 links

Dead Positive (2015)
SnakePliscan -2 points 7 hours ago.

Twisted ? oh ya, undertaker lady gets to process her ex and there’s some serious bagage there, well acted english flic, ending is particularly weird, enjoy …

One Day at a Time (2017) S4 E1
Alien -2 points 20 hours ago.

oh. ooook. But I never reported them. I did report 3 of these. ty.

thedamaged0ne -2 points 8 hours ago.

that’s how they get removed usually, when there’s an issue, people report them, they get taken down or replaced

sMothered (2019) S2 E1
heatherc -2 points 9 hours ago.

old episode - not worth watching

Memento (2000)
bobbydoll -4 points 10 hours ago.

*BORING !!!!!! zzzzzzzzzzzz😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Big Brother Canada (2013)
TheAbsintheFairey -1 points 10 hours ago.

#RIPSeason8

Itai no wa Iya nano de Bōgyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu. (2020)
AnimeLord -1 points 11 hours ago.

This was wonderful for only 12 episodes, and I can’t wait for the next season.

thirtysomething (1987)
DianeT -3 points 12 hours ago.

Still waiting for season 2-4 links.Someone please add links.

RoboPhone -1 points 11 hours ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

Well, Diane, that wait could be very, very long. For the year that you’ve been here, you’ve been told repeatedly by Moderators and even myself that The Content Team does NOT Monitor the User’s Comments for Link Requests. Further that there is an Official Request Thread where they ARE accepted and processed to the best of their ability.
At the risk of sounding like a broken record, that Thread can be accessed from HERE.
PLEASE do yourself and everyone else a favor and make your requests in the proper manner. Then everyone can enjoy the shows along with you once they are located and posted.

Thank You!

Friends (1994) S2 E12
bobbydoll -3 points 12 hours ago.

13:20 …. BLOODY CORONAVIRUS !!!!!

Death in Paradise (2011)
Jorjia 4 points 1 year ago.

This is a really great series the main detective i was talking to my husband and we thought he would and could make a fantastic Dr. Who he is corky and unique as are all Dr.Who actor’s. I really love this show it is another clean cut show with out all the sex and i am thankful they make shows like that still.

wirl_robin04 -1 points 12 hours ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

Yes, I loved him as the main detective, so sad that he left the show, but he could be a great doctor and I know Jodie Whittaker is not really getting very good ratings and viewership is the lowest since the 2005 reboot.

Bulletproof (2018)
BFU -2 points 3 days ago.

Derivative and clichéd, with very poor acting

wirl_robin04 -2 points 12 hours ago.

After watching a few more episodes (and finishing the series), I do understand where you are coming from.

Although I think it’s an okay series overall, for it being based in London, there were way too many guns and the policing style was not representative of the UK police force. For a Sky TV series based in London, it was too American.

thirtysomething (1987)
DianeT -3 points 12 hours ago.

Still waiting for season 2-4 links.Someone please add links.

The Magicians (2015)
Lyrad8791 -2 points 12 hours ago.

Cancelled :( Now what ever shall I watch on Wednesdays?

The Goldbergs (2013)
CinemaHound -2 points 13 hours ago.

Did not enjoy one bit.

The Magicians (2015) S5 E13
RoboPhone -1 points 13 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

eff 03/11 : The Magicians Cancelled After 5 Seasons. “The Magicians’ spell over Syfy is coming to an end The drama’s current fifth season will be its last”, TVLine has confirmed. … “The Magicians has been a part of our Syfy family for five fantastic seasons,” the network said in a statement.

Brockmire (2017) S4 E3
Trent -1 points 13 hours ago*.

Vile (2012)
jgjjkj -1 points 13 hours ago.

is this the complete version of the movie

The Principles of Lust (2004)
jgjjkj -1 points 13 hours ago.

great movie but this is not full version

Brockmire (2017)
laurie621 1 points 9 days ago.

Hank Azaria is hilarious and this could have been one of the greats, remembered by all tv viewers. The story line has never been done and it’s done well.. I thought.. oh boy this is going to be a fun fun fun watch and settled in to enjoy.. But… because it’s so incredibly raunchy, over the top and the writing focuses on that part of it, so it suffers too much to get into.. I so much prefer shows without all the foul language and raw, in your face sex..but have learned to get past all that in order to enjoy shows that have good actors and good story lines.. what else can one do if you love movies and tv shows? Anywho.. imo, they went too far with this one and it ruined it. It could have been a great watch.

JoMoCo -1 points 14 hours ago.

I think it WILL be remembered as one of the great ones. No one person has ever done anything this well. Yeah…a little too raw sometimes..a few scenes…but I think that the raunch is part of the appeal. Vanilla you can get from anyone…anywhere…anytime. This is not for Grandma…unless she’s a little tired of being bored too.

Almost Paradise (2020) S1 E1
Alien 1 points 14 hours ago.

Very cheesy and sweet. The acting is not the greatest but I think it will get better as it goes along. An American ex-DEA agent in the Philippines that gets little of the peace and quiet he’s seeking is a fresh concept that includes the beautiful scenery and people of the Philippines. This might be a light, breezy filler in between production interruptions of your favorite shows providing its production hasn’t also been interrupted. Judging by the date of its premier I’d guess all episodes are ready to air.

The Tunnel of Love (1959)
Smh415 -1 points 15 hours ago.

Any links for :The Tunnel of Love 1959 movie.
Thanx

RoboPhone -2 points 15 hours ago*.

Sorry, SMH, but the Content Team does NOT Monitor Comments for Requests.

Simply use the above Link where it reads:
“Currently there are no links. Request links here.”
Going forward, kindly Visit the Official Request Thread HERE whenever you need Links.
This will greatly improve you chances of getting your request the attention it deserves.

Thank You for Your Support!

Tropic Thunder (2008)
fingal33 -2 points 15 hours ago.

i wonder if Less Grossman was based on Harvey Wienstien.

Keeping Up with the Kardashians (2007) S17 E5
Manic9 -2 points 15 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

There is no way that the Kardashians hire people without their social security or even an address no way in hell is this true :s There are so many articles and youtube videos about strict rules the Kardashian employers have to follow. These are super rich people and they would never hire just somebody random without any information. OMG they even have to sign NDA agreements :s this is so fake

The Tunnel of Love (1959)
Smh415 -1 points 15 hours ago.

Any links for :The Tunnel of Love 1959 movie.
Thanx

Dragons: Rescue Riders: Hunt for the Golden Dragon (2020)
Scare Me (2020)
Secret Scotland with Susan Calman (2019) S1 E5
ckl -1 points 16 hours ago.

Thank you so much for finding links for this episode. This was the one location that I really wanted to see as I visited Orkney in the 80s and wanted to see it all again. Oddly, I remember the entrance to Maes Howe to be much much longer, narrower and less high. I remember having to almost crawl on my hands and knees, with my heart pounding, but now I see that my claustrophobia had affected my memory.

America's Funniest Home Videos (1990) S30 E17
Curse of the Fly (1966)
Trent -1 points 17 hours ago.

There’s a fly in my soup!

The Real Prime Suspect (2019)
America's Funniest Home Videos (1990) S30 E17
America's Funniest Home Videos (1990) S30 E17
The Real Prime Suspect (2019)
Missions (2017) S1 E1
PonderThis -2 points 17 hours ago.

I really don’t like watching anything with subtitles but the first few minutes of the 1st episode had be convinced that this would be worth watching! Can wait to see how the 1st epi ends!

Missions (2017)
dragonfly 1 points 18 hours ago.

One of the best space flicks I’ve ever seen. Keeps you on the edge of your seat, and is full of dry wit.

RoboPhone 2 points 17 hours ago*.

Merci for your review. It removes this from teetering on the fence and drops it right into my watch list. I too enjoy my wit dry, served over a slow burning flame.