Latest Comments

Sex and the City (1998)
FunnyWithFierce 1 points 19 seconds ago.

The true classic! Never gets old no matter how much time passes by

Connective Tissue (2020)
peskydog 1 points 1 minute ago.

Love these “Dust” shorts… Thanks for uploading here!!

Love Life (2020)
FunnyWithFierce 1 points 3 minutes ago.

Love this show, cannot wait for Season 2!

The Craft: Legacy (2020)
Davidleefl43 1 points 51 minutes ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

Being a huge fan of the craft in 1996
This one was terrible in my eyes
doesn’t even come close to feeling like the craft
lol like come on
they hade David Duchovny miming in a invisible ball

Lovecut (2020)
Noblesse (2015)
Selenity 1 points 1 hour ago*.

They finally made this into an anime?? I got hooked on this reading the comics, it’s great!

It's About Choices (2020)
Voices (2020)
Key Lime Voodoo (2020)
Ghost Hunters (2019) S1 E7
sigh 1 points 2 hours ago.

soundwaves are pressure changes, way to detect those.

Haunted House (2019)
Priest 1 points 2 hours ago.

Post production is elementary, bad edits, poor shot composition, zero pacing, just bad.

Star Trek: Discovery (2017)
booger 2 points 2 hours ago.

Great series!
3rd season is underway and I cannot get enough!
Whether you are new to the series or enjoyed TOS there is something for you.

Star Trek: Discovery (2017)
Flicker2013 3 points 1 month ago.

This series and Yellowstone are my 2 favorite series…ijs.. I luv them boff..

greyfur 3 points 2 hours ago.

Every time someone says Yellowstone I wish there was a new episode for me to watch. Great show!

The Whittler (2020)
kingarco66 0 points 2 hours ago.

alright I KNOW this says horror but the premise sounds like a disney film :)

Honest Thief (2020)
booger 2 points 3 hours ago.

Another good Liam Neeson movie. Is it the best one? nope,on par with his character in Next of Kin? not even close. Equal to his brief showing on Krull? Well…….gee whiz, what do you want from this guy? It’s a low budget thing and he, along with everybody else, delivered an outstanding performance based on the constraints.
You want a Super Mega Blockbuster? Well then, all you gotta do is invent a time machine and travel to your desired time frame.
Barring that, just sit back and enjoy good actors doing the best they can to entertain us in difficult curcumstances.

Star Trek: Discovery (2017)
inflateAdate -1 points 3 hours ago.

IMO This is the worst “Thee Absolute Worst” Star Trek Series.

Trump Card (2020)
Jack Attack 1 points 4 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

NO he’s not. He is just a patriot who doesn’t want to see our country ruined by socialism, Marxism and communism.

Euringer 1 points 3 hours ago.

D’Souza was in fact convicted of felony election fraud for illegal campaign contributions and lying to the FCC.

Tucker Carlson Tonight (2016)
Themoo 13 points 3 months ago.

‪It was just discovered that the lead writer for Tucker Carlson Tonight, who hosts the top rated cable news show in modern television history, is a full fledged white supremacist.‬

‪Not hyperbole.‬
‪His name is Blake Neff.‬

And he has used an online pseudonym for years in which he has been explicitly racist and advanced white supremacist ideas.

In a recent article, Blake Neff said, “Anything Tucker Carlson is reading off the teleprompter, the first draft was written by me.”

It’s the top show on cable news.

And it has been written by a white supremacist

inflateAdate 1 points 3 hours ago.

“Discovered”? lol. Do you mean old reliable CNN flash news alert? lol.

Some Like It Hot (1959)
KidCreole 0 points 3 hours ago.

I find this movie “problematic” and shall recommend its banned, Right after I have finished enjoying it

Trump Card (2020)
Dodi 1 points 5 hours ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

Isn’t Dinesh D’Souza a far right provocateur, conspiracy theorist, convicted felon?

Jack Attack 1 points 4 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Trump Card (2020)
Dodi 1 points 5 hours ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

silverfoxraven 2 points 5 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Yep, among other things he was also a felon. Well, he was until Trump pardoned him in 2018.

Star Trek: Discovery (2017) S2 E5
WeeKnighT 1 points 5 hours ago.

Of all the Star Trek, this crew is the least diciplined, more like a Pirate ship. People disobey direct orders regularly, are never reprimanded. The crew do things without permission or informing anyone. It makes for exciting TV.

Trump Card (2020)
ObserverMI 4 points 17 days ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Well done. Very interesting from start to finish, did a good job of keeping you there as well as informed and must say, it was shot very professionally. Was interesting too how it started and ended with Lincoln and, I wasn’t aware of what he signed and why to combat the killing of black union soldiers.

Was well aware of most yet not all of the information yet how he tied it together and included other views from outside of the country and sprinkles of their history to ours now for comparison was a very good add to it all.

Dodi 1 points 5 hours ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

He is a great far right conspiracy theorist, convicted felon, if that is where you like to get your news, cool.

The Undoing (2020) S1 E2
Frac -1 points 5 hours ago.

can hardly wait! The first one is 5/5

Trump Card (2020)
Frac 4 points 1 month ago.

Love this guy.

Dodi 1 points 5 hours ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

Hollow Scream (2018)
SweetMamaJoy67 2 points 5 hours ago.

For a movie about VR, I have to admit I wouldn’t have taken a chance with a game that has a theme for murder. It’s bad enough that they have movies like these and even books written for those who still read, I have to say, I’m not happy that they made a movie about a VR game that has a theme for murder. That said, I think I’ll go back and watch Shrek 2 again. I use to love horror or mysteries with extreme action, but now a days it seems I would rather watch something that will make me laugh or even cry. So if you’re still looking for that one movie that will get your hands covering your eyes, this is sort of for you, otherwise, we can watch The Little Mermaid again, or Danny Kaye in Hans Christian Anderson. I just love Danny Kaye. Happy watching!

Blood of Zeus (2020)
fessologue 2 points 6 hours ago.

This was awsome! The story is good and so is animation.
A woman scorned is one scary nightmare!

The Gadget Show (2004)
cappee 1 points 6 hours ago.

Just not as good as when Jason Bradbury was hosting the show.

This Is Us (2016) S5 E2
UGuess 2 points 7 hours ago.

This Darn Show keeps doing it to me. Didn’t expect the ending. Still 4/5

This Is Us (2016) S5 E1
LVPVS 1 points 7 hours ago.

That underscoring music is too obtrusive and a RELENTLESS cacophony.
Make it stop on occasion. Jeeze!

The Craft (1996)
booger 1 points 7 hours ago.

Great movie! Decent amount of action with plenty of thrilling drama.

While some ‘christens’ were and still are triggered by this movie, the overiding message this movie deals with is personal acountability and responsibility for ones actions and behavior.
As for realism goes, I personally have witnessed basically this exact behavior sans magical powers.

Paradise Z (2020)
booger 1 points 7 hours ago.

An almost decent movie this is. However, a lack of money/vision/coherency got in its way.
For some reason this movie had an almost realistic view towards post-apocalyptic life and then it abandoned it for barely fleshed out plot line deravations, brief nudity and b-roll.
Action does not start till more than halfway through and if there was actual horror in it, I musta sneezed.

The Craft (1996)
michaelmyers 1 points 8 hours ago*.

its billy and sidney !wow ! were is stew

Pandora (2019)
AnAngrySalad 4 points 12 hours ago.

Not bad, but damn they seemed to try sometimes. In the first season, I kid you not, half the show takes place in the on-campus bar at the Starfleet academy, and well over half of the shows story, is dedicated to the love-triangles between characters.

However, when it does get around to some sci-fi action, it’s actually fairly interesting. The effects are decent for a sci-fi show, borderline phenomenal by CW standards, and there could be a diamond in the rough in the actual main story, if they can stop distracting away from it.

A few episodes into Season 2 now, and they’ve thankfully ditched most of the campus-life activities, and the petty drama that came with it, so I’m actually pretty hopeful that this series makes a turnaround.

Mojoyable 2 points 8 hours ago.

was just thinking same thing, glad I stuck with it

Trump Card (2020)
gsaint 0 points 23 hours ago*.

Sorry, who are you replying to?

Mojoyable 2 points 8 hours ago.

Sorry Gsaint, I was replying to Olgreybush and his comments

Pandora (2019)
UGuess 3 points 10 hours ago*.

Good to know. I’ve have started back watching because just because of that so thanks for your comment. I may return. Show does have potential

AnAngrySalad 2 points 9 hours ago.

Yeah, I can’t say whether or not the second season entirely makes up for the first yet, but it’s at least moving in a better direction.

Fear the Walking Dead (2015)
booger 1 points 9 hours ago.

6th season and still a good watch.
Ever wonder why some tv shows keep going on and on and others end way too soon? …money.
Just like the O.G. TWD this show (imho) is suffering from too much…..detail.
Some folks like the added drama and some do not, it is a matter of personal preference in my opinion.
Too much? skip ahead, not enough? rewind or wait for next season you might just get what you wished for.

Borat Subsequent Moviefilm (2020)
Blood of Zeus (2020)
SweetMamaJoy67 2 points 9 hours ago.

As I have always hope to hear or see a new story or tale of the ancient gods, I was so thrilled to hear about Heron and his battle with the giants, and Hera, oh that wicked, wicked goddess, she was something else when she got mad. Now, after watching this, and it was really good, I wonder what his twin will do with Hades request. A little humanity would have been good to have in his heart. Anyway, before I give anything away and spoil the season for you, I will end it on one last note….If you’re truly a sensitive person, keep the tissues close by. Happy watching!

Pandora (2019)
AnAngrySalad 4 points 12 hours ago.

UGuess 3 points 10 hours ago*.

The Craft: Legacy (2020)
booger 1 points 10 hours ago.

Pretty good sequel to the first. Not great, but a fair bit better than average.
Although it falls short in the originality department (like all sequels) it is still an enjoyable ride.
Still want more info? okay…….I’ll try to do it without spoilers.

Like the first movie, this has a lot to do with the abuse of power and how everyone is susceptible to it, No matter what side of an issue you might currently reside upon. Humans = flawed beings, whoda guessed?
Good acting and a definitive contrast between good guy/bad guy helps to mitigate a lot of low budget, poor storytelling and editing issues some people might have.

Bobby Deerfield (1977)
Alien 0 points 10 hours ago.

Oh, I love this movie. I saw it when it first came out and a couple times since. A lot of people think it’s boring. It’s just a slow burn and very heart-wrenching. Directed by the late, great Sydney Pollack who did wonderful things with Robert Redford. I wish he had worked with Al Pacino more.

The Addams Family (1964) S2 E7
alexisbits 1 points 10 hours ago.

What a fun episode!

Gardel (2017)
Ditzygypsy 1 points 11 hours ago.

I’d love to see this.