Latest Comments

Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017)
Royaltyguy 2 points 35 minutes ago.

really confusing movie. alot happens leaving me with what actually happened. I love all the star wars movies and this one isnt too bad, but im still left with…maybe i should watch that again and pay more attention because what even happened to kylo ren

DCI Banks (2010) S3 E3
dw99 2 points 2 hours ago.

Oh, I don’t mind — goes with the territory. In my (admittedly limited) experience, websites like these tend to be visited disproportionately by reactionary boys — and I do mean boys. There are always fewer women, and they tend to behave like adults.

Read some comments on columns in the NYT — you’ll feel better. :) ( = lots of smart grownups who want a better world.)

I’m just sorry that you have to deal with the downvoting bullshed, esp. given that you were kind enough to go out of your way to help other viewers by sharing the “wrong links” info. Hang in there!

Sherlocat 1 points 45 minutes ago.

Awww - thanks so much, dw99. Keep the faith - fight the power!!! ♀️🌐

The Incredible Dr. Pol (2011)
inflateAdate 1 points 47 minutes ago.

Shoulder Deep With Dr. Pol, and His Oaf Son.

Kim's Convenience (2016) S5 E1
Alien 0 points 1 hour ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Poor Umma. I see Janet is as disorganized as ever, and when did Jung go to California? It’s kinda weird not seeing masks on anyone.

DCI Banks (2010) S4 E6
DCI Banks (2010) S4 E5
DCI Banks (2010) S4 E4
Conspiracies Decoded (2020)
J Stratham 1 points 1 hour ago.

You’d think 9/11 would be included but i understand why a science based tv series avoided trying to prove the impossible.

UFC PPV Events (1993) S2021 E1
Odie 1 points 1 hour ago.

I cant wipe the smile off my face. Love the main event! Wooo!!!!!!!!!

DCI Banks (2010) S5 E4
DCI Banks (2010) S5 E4
DCI Banks (2010) S4 E1
American Gods (2017) S3 E3
fessologue 2 points 1 hour ago.

So far this season is not rocking my boat like the first one did!

Cosmos (2019)
holden caulfield 2 points 1 hour ago.

Not worthy of the 8.6, but worth a watch. Ditzygypsy hit on some of the problems. Also, the movie is more about the discovery and the characters involved and less about first contact which may disappoint.

DCI Banks (2010) S4 E1
DCI Banks (2010) S4 E2
Blue Bloods (2010) S11 E5
Alien 0 points 2 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Well, that was heart-wrenching.

Looking (2014)
castroadrian 1 points 2 hours ago.

I love this series. Such a shame it ended after just 2 seasons. Strong cast with really good acting. But I refuse to see the hbo movie. One day I will give it a try.

DCI Banks (2010) S4 E1
DCI Banks (2010) S5 E2
DCI Banks (2010) S3 E3
Sherlocat 2 points 4 hours ago*.

I’m just really sorry you are getting so much flak from cis-men who (for either misogynist reasons, or just cluelessness) can’t see why and how this issue is so important.😡 I am glad you said something, because personally, I want to become a better person and grow every day!😺 Even if they don’t care to.😒

dw99 2 points 2 hours ago.

Dix pour cent (2015)
dw99 1 points 2 hours ago.

A sardonic comedy (no laugh-track) set in a high-profile Parisian talent agency; it’s funny enough and smart enough to make me not mind subtitles (I don’t object to them on principle, but I read 8+ hrs/day for work, so I’m not keen on reading even more when I unwind with TV).

Slightly over-hyped — more like 7.3 out of 10 (not 8.2), but good and worth watching. Not as biting as, say, anything by Armando Ianucci, or “Arrested Development,” or “Succession,” or “Back” — but if you like any of those, you’ll probably like this series.

DCI Banks (2010) S3 E3
Sherlocat 2 points 4 hours ago*.

Sherlocat 3 points 2 hours ago*.

Hahaha - OMG, you know what’s really hilarious and pathetic?? Someone’s been going around looking for EVERY SINGLE POST I’ve made regarding the links for DCI Banks (I’m giving directions so people can watch the episodes properly), and going out of his way to DOWNVOTE every single helpful comment I made, just because he can’t stand that I made fun of his sexist BS, ahahaha!!! (This takes up a very huge amount of the kid’s time and energy, proving the hilarious, extreme pettiness of his whole endeavour.) I just LOVE IT when right-wing reactionary womp-rats have a hissy-fit and turn into whiny little babies, and show themselves up for EXACTLY who they are… I managed to drain hours and hours of time and energy out of this silly little guy, and he did it all to himself - I didn’t even have to lift a finger!😄

Ouija Craft (2020)
Keisha_Ruan 1 points 3 hours ago*.

Two words…stu pid. See what I did there?

Monster Hunter (2020)
StarLyte 1 points 3 hours ago.

when will a better version of this movie be put up????

DCI Banks (2010) S3 E6
DCI Banks (2010)
DCI Banks (2010)
Sherlocat 2 points 4 hours ago.

There is an underlying story that revolves around the main cast of characters (the police detectives: DCI Banks, DS Annie Cabbot, DI Helen Morton) that is one long story, from first episode to final episode. So I do recommend watching the stories in chronological order. Unfortunately, for some of the stories, there’s a link for Part 1, but not Part 2! I’ve placed notes on those episodes to warn people to avoid watching Part 1, because they will be dreadfully disappointed not to be able to watch the second half.🙁

Sherlocat 2 points 3 hours ago.

I just checked my notes. The three stories that have no links for Part 2 on PrimeWire are basically all of Season 2.

Missing Episodes:

S02 E02 “Strange Affair - Part 2”
S02 E04 “Dry Bones That Dream - Part 2”
S02 E06 “Innocent Graves - Part 2”

The Marksman (2021)
Keisha_Ruan 1 points 3 hours ago*.

i thot this movie was suppose to be about a guy named Mark Sman.

Star Trek: Discovery (2017)
Arcangel2020 2 points 3 hours ago.

Someone..anyone…PLEASE tell me..assure me…that this show will indeed get better? So far, I have watched the first three episodes of Season 1 and to say that I am extremely underwhelmed by what I’ve seen so far? Is a major understatement here! I am not impressed with the storyline and the way this new series of Star Trek has made the Klingons look? Is a fucking travesty to the Star Trek ‘verse (They look 100 times worse then the Kelvin Universe version)
I am a HUGE Star Trek fan (The Original Series and movies with the original cast (Except for the Motionless Picture and Star Trek V), The Next Generation, Deep Space 9 (Voyager and Enterprise were just okay…imho), The Kelvin Universe crew and I especially liked Star Trek: Picard.
Some people have said/suggested I stick with the series because Season 3 is really good…but do I really want to sit through 2 horrible seasons?

DCI Banks (2010)
My Blue Heaven (1990)
WLK-MaStRKiLL3r 2 points 4 hours ago.

Such a classic movie.

DCI Banks (2010)
ac1d 2 points 4 hours ago.

does this have an underlying story that continues or can you just start watching case files anywhere?

Sherlocat 2 points 4 hours ago.

Harry Anderson's Hello Sucker (1986)
WLK-MaStRKiLL3r 3 points 4 hours ago.

He was a super cool guy.

Summer of 84 (2018)
Swiadek 1 points 4 hours ago.

Found this movie randomly and it ended up being pretty good. It’s like Stranger Things meets Disturbia.

DCI Banks (2010) S3 E3
dw99 3 points 5 hours ago*.

Thanks, Sherlocat, for being open-minded and pleasant — very cool of you.

And pls don’t apologize — the fact that the word didn’t initially register as problematic for you shows us how accustomed we are to the everyday, deeply ingrained assumptions about who runs the world / whose work is important.

Sherlocat 2 points 4 hours ago*.

DCI Banks (2010) S3 E3
dw99 2 points 5 hours ago.

LegitBoss — How about “apeople”? :)

Not really. And FYI, the etymology of “amen”: From Middle English amen, from Old English, from Ecclesiastical Latin āmēn, from Ancient Greek ἀμήν (amḗn), from Biblical Hebrew אָמֵן‎ (ʾāmēn, “certainly, truly”)

Sherlocat 3 points 4 hours ago.

Ooh - I love linguistics and etymology!😸 Nice one.

DCI Banks (2010) S3 E3
dw99 2 points 5 hours ago.

rapscallion, this is a battle worth fighting. “Man” has been used as a verb (man the battle stations) bc with few exceptions, only men had paid work — and women’s work was considered unimportant.

Maybe you’re too young to know how hard life was for women even in 1980, when they became a significant presence in the workforce, but I’m not.

• My sister, a corp. lawyer, couldn’t get a credit card on her own despite having an excellent job/salary/education; her boyfriend, who earned less, had no problem getting one.
  • Women routinely got fired when they were pregnant — wasn’t illegal.
  • Ditto when they got married.
  • Ruth Bader Ginsburg was chastised by a Harvard law professor for taking a spot that cd’ve gone to a man; does anybody really think that she wasn’t more qualifed than her male peers? (Her CV shows us that she was.)

And on and on and on. And, women still face a lot of bull in the workplace, including lower wages for equal pay. Language matters ecause it expresses how we see the world, and too many people still have misgivings about women taking their place in the world. SO let’s stop using words that reinforce the idea that women don’t belong in the workplace, or that their work isn’t valuable.

A final thought: Would you be OK if the word “white” were used to refer to all people of all ethnic backgrounds ? “White the battle stations” and “We don’t have enough whitepower to get the job done.” It’s completely parallel — all Black people, and all women (of any color) didn’t have equal rights & protection under the law until recently.

Language matters.

Sherlocat 3 points 4 hours ago*.

^ THIS.🙌 And I am so sorry to hear the ridiculous sexist crap your own sister went through in the bad old days.😣 I was just too young to really experience the dark side of that era, even though I was a girl.

DCI Banks (2010)
ac1d 2 points 4 hours ago.

The UnXplained (2019) S3 E3
The UnXplained (2019) S3 E3
Prey (2016)
rocket99 1 points 5 hours ago.

Two Claws Up! Terrific!

DCI Banks (2010) S3 E3
LegitBoss 1 points 6 hours ago.

Amen…..erm, awomen. Aw, fudge it.

dw99 2 points 5 hours ago.

LegitBoss — How about “apeople”? :)

DCI Banks (2010) S3 E3
rapscallion 2 points 17 hours ago.

Pick your battles. While I wholeheartedly endorse replacing gender specific titles, such as fireman and policeman, it seems a bit anal to scrub words like manpower from our vocabulary. Is the word human considered sexist?

dw99 2 points 5 hours ago.

• Women routinely got fired when they were pregnant — wasn’t illegal.
  • Ditto when they got married.

Language matters.

DCI Banks (2010) S3 E3
Sherlocat 3 points 13 hours ago*.

Yeah, I guess you’re right, dw99. I mean, I’m not a man myself either… I couldn’t think of a good word, sorry. Next time, I’ll say humanpower, or staffpower.👍 Thanks!

dw99 3 points 5 hours ago*.

Thanks, Sherlocat, for being open-minded and pleasant — very cool of you.

DCI Banks (2010) S3 E3
Dreamcrusher 1 points 18 hours ago.

Dude you need to lighten up and grow a pair.

dw99 3 points 5 hours ago*.

dreamcrusher: I’m not a dude, and I have many paired body parts: ovaries, breasts, kidneys, lungs …

Dude, you need to join the 21st century.

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (1999) S22 E6
Julianna 1 points 6 hours ago.

I absolutely agree! I can’t stand that either! I muted her after a while. Made me livid.

Alien 1 points 6 hours ago.

lol. #metoo

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (1999) S22 E6
Alien 1 points 6 hours ago.

I can’t stand women like that lawyer who don’t stand up for other women/victims.
Good episode. Ripped from the headlines!

Julianna 1 points 6 hours ago.

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (1999) S22 E6
Alien 1 points 6 hours ago.

Good episode. Ripped from the headlines!

Resident Alien (2021)
Arcangel2020 1 points 6 hours ago*.

I like what I have seen/heard so far about this upcoming series.
Unfortunately, it’s a made for SyFy Channel Production…and we all know what THAT means…it’s either going to be really BAD and we have been misled by the hype…or…it will actually be pretty good which will be it’s very own “Death Sentence” and will be canceled after the first season or two leaving us all annoyed, frustrated & pissed off that another good series has bit the dust. Which is typical of the SyFy Channel. It keeps the shitty shows going while canceling the ones that are worth caring about and watching

Fmghost 2 points 6 hours ago.

Just like Krypton and deadly class

Generated on server qweoid