Latest Comments

Friday Night Dinner (2011) S2 E4
kronickurves 1 points 23 hours ago.

I just made some Crimble Crumble- Cuz binging this series made me want some sooo bad!! Hahaha

greenguy86 1 points 25 minutes ago.

Yass! One of my favorite shows. I just love all the actors. They are all brilliant in their own right.

Tiger (2024)
AmieWarren 1 points 2 hours ago.

I’m watching the documentary on octopuses right now, but this is next. I have to watch it, because my kids always called me “Tigger” when they were growing up because I never sat still and was always happy.

Tiger (2024)
Merrigan Able 2 points 2 hours ago.

Beautiful ~ Tyger Tyger ~ Still burning bright…

Love, Death & Robots (2019) S1 E13
SnakePliscan 4 points yesterday.

Loving machinery is a kink …. Mechanophilia (or mechaphilia) is a paraphilia involving a sexual attraction to machines such as bicycles, cars, helicopters, and airplanes.

cracker 1 points 3 hours ago.

Did you post that while listening to Joe’s Garage, or is it just me that hears that.

Moonlight (2007)
Arcangel2020 1 points 3 hours ago.

Forget this one…you’re much better off watching the classic 90ies era USA Network’s “Forever Knight” which was a terrific Vampire-themed series

Stripped (Short 2016) (2016)
Alien 1 points 3 hours ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

Wonderful short film. Definitely a shameful black mark on the two countries.

Inside The Hilton: Park Lane (2024)
Birdsforme 1 points 3 hours ago.

I am not quite sure of the point of this series, unless one is in the hospitality industry and wants ideas about top hotels. I only watched one episode and it just seems like free advertising and P R for a hotel that hardly needs it.

Anyone But You (2023)
Teamratt 2 points 4 hours ago.

I like romcoms but the dialogue was so corny I couldn’t get past 20min. The movie is banking on the attractiveness of the actors.

Love, Death & Robots (2019) S1 E9
Steppenwolf71 1 points 5 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

5/5✨
Could have done without the 2 minute long, hillbilly nuts scene, though. 👏😉

Love, Death & Robots (2019) S1 E8
Steppenwolf71 1 points 6 hours ago.

Wow!? These are sooooOOO GOOD! 6/5✨ 😊😜😆😘😢🤔 Even though… SOME of the inspirations, for some of these… are very, very disturbing (ALMOST enough to make me feel cursed, for having such an empathic soul). When I think of all the people who have suffered similarly? And all because some sick, sub-human, piece of crap… suddenly decided that… as long as he could get away with it, it’s O.K!? Man, THAT… truly infuriates me! Anyway, enjoy… at your own emotional peril.

Love, Death & Robots (2019) S3 E7
Steppenwolf71 1 points 7 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Rat Lives Matter! I am NOT being sarcastic, here. Or ironic. And I mean it… wholeheartedly. 6/5✨

Being There (1980)
maxx.black2 2 points 7 hours ago.

Absolutely brilliant !! Peter Sellers at his best, bringing a simple, yet complex characters performance to a new level in his portrayal of ‘Chance, the Gardener’…featuring an excellent cast, the affect he has on the core group varies from character to character, with each attempting to unravel the enigma that is ‘Chance, the Gardener’.

Love, Death & Robots (2019) S1 E7
Steppenwolf71 1 points 8 hours ago.

Very Matrixy! Very dissssssturbing! Enjoy! 6/5✨ Alllll daaaaay.

Red Eye (2024)
ICMEINU 0 points 8 hours ago.

Not a bad series! Believable story line with decent acting. I give it a solid 7 out of 10 stars and a recommended watch.

Avatar: The Last Airbender (2005)
TisOnlyMe 1 points 8 hours ago.

Possibly the greatest animated series ever! A brilliant story and beautifully realised. Personally i prefer my anime in Japanese with subs, i enjoy their voice-acting, but that’s just my preference. Worth watching, and much better than the new ‘people’ version that’s on NF.. i couldn’t bear it! This is a real classic, so if you’re an anime fan and want a good LONG story to get involved in, well, this is for you! Cheers :))x

Secrets of the Hells Angels (2024)
Surly 1 points 11 hours ago.

This series is so interesting! I’m a tattoo artist in Ottawa and in the past 5 years I’ve met a few people who were/are involved in the Angels, and I’ve always been curious about how criminal they truly are. Over the years I’d hear the odd news bit here and there but I’d never really paid much attention to it. This series has been an eye opener!

My mentor’s brother, Mike Clairoux, is a former Hells Angel. Mike and some drug dealer guy, Lee Marrazzo, are charged with the bludgeoning death of Greg Slewidge, a Hells Angel prospect. The trial is set for later this year.
I’ve heard lots of crazy stories from my mentor. He wasn’t a member but hung out with them when he was younger and got up to no good. Like making grenades and that sort of thing. He did time, paid his dues and changed his life around, but his brother is a crazy MFer. Literally. I’ve met him a few times. He’s nice enough and seems normal enough, but talk in the shop (and directly from Mark) was always to be careful around him.
Mark says Mike is innocent. I’m not so sure.

Alien 2 points 9 hours ago.

Fascinating slice of life!

Top Boy (2019) S1 E2
cybertech00 1 points 9 hours ago.

keep watching its really good it has highs and lows like in real life but dont let that put you off overcoming and managing is life

Love, Death & Robots (2019) S1 E6
Steppenwolf71 1 points 9 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

This is AWESOME!!! 6/5✨ This short, is based on a Sci-Fi/Horror film from 1985, called “The Stuff.” It is utterly one of the MOST retarded flicks ever! I mean, “What do you call… a fear of Yogurt!???” Anyway, this one wouldn’t exist, if it weren’t for someone seeing this one, first. https://www.primewire.tf/movie/199967-the-stuff

P.S.-This… is one of the only others in the same category. Except for one short, called “Sushi (from another classic anthology series, called “The A,B,C’s of Death.”),” and the “Attack of The Killer Tomatoes” series.
Btw, a fear of food, is called “Cibophobia.
And, YES… there IS, apparently… a NAME for a fear of yogurt!? It’s “Giaourtiophobia.”
LOL! Now that, is a mouthful!

Love, Death & Robots (2019) S1 E5
Steppenwolf71 1 points 10 hours ago.

Great one! They should make a special episode of Scooby-Doo like this! 6/5✨😉👌

Top Boy (2019) S1 E2
KidCreole 1 points 10 hours ago.

I want to keep watching this but I find it to depressing plus I bet something bad happens to the doggy and she looks just like mine did

Briganti (2024)
redefender 1 points 10 hours ago.

looks good

Tigers on the Rise (2024)
ThinMan 1 points 10 hours ago.

Typical Disney, making a grim situation seem like it’s a fairy tale. Tiger populations world-wide are still declining, and the urbanisation of India means that the natural habitat for this so-called recovering population is in grave jeapordy. Tigers cannot live with humans. It’s not feasible. Due to poaching, poor monitoring and false reports, this “special” by Disney makes those who would rather fairy dust as opposed to actually doing something feel better.

Secrets of the Hells Angels (2024)
Surly 1 points 11 hours ago.

Mark says Mike is innocent. I’m not so sure.

Starfish (2023)
Alien 2 points 11 hours ago*.

Brad’s always too funny.

Secrets of the Octopus (2024) S1 E1
ThinMan 3 points 11 hours ago.

What an amazing being! Our Ocean is so misunderstood and abused; we need to funnel money to saving it and understanding it. This first episode is a must watch.

Rebel Moon - Part Two: The Scargiver (2024)
StarKissed 2 points 11 hours ago.

I’m thoroughly enjoying this series. Great characters and acting, and the story is captivating and promises more to look forward to. It’s a rare gem we don’t get to see very often.

A Cat in Paris (2010)
ThinMan 2 points 12 hours ago.

That’s nice to know, I mean, what you shared. As a sighted person in Europe, I cannot stand dubbed versions, but now learning that the un-sighted really benefit from it, I’ve changed my mind and really appreciate that there are others who depend on this feature.

random000 3 points 12 hours ago.

It’s rare, so it’s really appreciated. Personally, I like both, but when we get dubbed stuff, everyone can enjoy it & that’s very nice.

A Cat in Paris (2010)
random000 3 points 14 hours ago.

Thanks for the dubbed post. Subs are useless since our blind family members cannot read those, so you have our gratitude.

ThinMan 2 points 12 hours ago.

Secrets of the Octopus (2024)
ThinMan 2 points 12 hours ago*.

This is a fantastic series! As a former rescue diver, octopi were a favourite to see in the ocean. They are incredibly smart, problem solvers, and highly sociable with us humans once they get to know you. I had several that would readily recognise me when I dove for fun. 🐙(。♥‿♥。)

EDIT: Combine with this film https://www.primewire.tf/movie/1363152-my-octopus-teacher and you’ll be glad you did. Have some tissues handy!

Vera (2011)
Piglet 1 points 13 hours ago.

Some sad news! Season 14 will be the final season of Vera.

fl4g0ndry 1 points 12 hours ago.

Noooooooooooooooooooooo! I have waited for every season of Vera, champing at the bit for thirteen years. what will I look forward to now? heavy sigh

Vera (2011)
Piglet 1 points 13 hours ago.

Some sad news! Season 14 will be the final season of Vera.

Aftertaste (2021)
chugga 1 points 13 hours ago*.

this is an absolute ripper. reminds me of Delicious (2016) quite a bit. dont know how i stumbled across it* but surprised it was a year ahead of The Bear (2022) (nothing alike except kitchen situations. but if you wanted The Bear’s ‘comedy’ genre billing to lead somewhere other than it did this might be just the ticket)

*yes i do! rachel griffiths.

A Cat in Paris (2010)
random000 3 points 14 hours ago.

American Idol (2002) S22 E12
viizn 1 points 14 hours ago.

who do you thinks going to win?

The Motorway Cops: Catching Britain's Speeders (2021) S5 E2
Angel-A (2005)
random000 1 points 15 hours ago*.

Luc Besson is very good & this doesn’t disappoint with its photography & fantastical realism. Debbouze is funny but Rie Rasmussen will stun anyone.

Ghost Cat: Saving the Clouded Leopard (2007)
random000 1 points 15 hours ago*.

When we will people learn that no one has dominion over another. We have stewardship, not superiority.

Tiger (2024)
grasshopper rex 3 points 16 hours ago.

Some really spectacular footage caught in this.

random000 2 points 15 hours ago.

No idea this was released. Thanks.

Cocaine Crabs from Outer Space (2022)
grasshopper rex 1 points 16 hours ago.

Yes, you read that right. Frat boys with space crabs on coke.

random000 0 points 15 hours ago.

Craziest std ever.

CSI: Vegas (2021) S3 E6
Luvlinguae 1 points 16 hours ago*.

Oh my gosh! It’s Kwipke! I had been wondering what happened to him since BBT.
Calling the woman Mrs. Palpatine, instead of Mrs. Pallatine was a huge goof…but funny.

Tiger (2024)
grasshopper rex 3 points 16 hours ago.

Some really spectacular footage caught in this.

Cocaine Crabs from Outer Space (2022)
grasshopper rex 1 points 16 hours ago.

Yes, you read that right. Frat boys with space crabs on coke.

Debug (2015)
AdChris 2 points 16 hours ago.

WTF Jason Momoa is in the cast.

Bottom (1991)
Zenz-XIII 2 points 18 hours ago.

O. wauw. I would love to discover this. have you heard of the Young ones. The two main characters in bottom started there.
Nostalgia incoming… https://www.primewire.tf/tv/20148-the-young-ones

hellsingfan01 2 points 17 hours ago.

It’s only the actors that appeared on The Young Ones not the actual characters themselves.

Bottom (1991)
grasshopper rex 1 points yesterday.

thanks. never heard of this.

Zenz-XIII 2 points 18 hours ago.

Nostalgia incoming… https://www.primewire.tf/tv/20148-the-young-ones

The Spiderwick Chronicles (2024)
saltydawg067 2 points yesterday.

sorry, what was the series that came out prior? i can’t find it anywhere :-/

greyfur 2 points 19 hours ago*.

Right here brother, just have to look it up right, was under just ‘Spiderwick’

Think I was wrong about it being a series, though, was a movie. Was a decent one as I recall, worth watching, even though it was made for a younger bunch. close enough to what I remember of the books, though I don’t really remember much, it was that long ago.

Carl Panzram: The Spirit of Hatred and Vengeance (2011)
mistermikey 1 points 19 hours ago.

Deserves a much higher score. Never heard of this guy. Pretty interesting

Casino (1995)
Quil59994 3 points 2 years ago.

Watching thIs great movie will make you hate Sharon great movie hate will happen 10 out 10

yellow_rose1 1 points 19 hours ago.

They were all slim balls and they played their characters so frigging well. One of the best mafia movies since the Godfather

Bottom (1991)
grasshopper rex 1 points yesterday.

thanks. never heard of this.

hellsingfan01 2 points 19 hours ago.

Just a fair warning tho if your very easily offended then this show isn’t the show for you.