Latest Comments

Paul (2011)
Dethanos 2 points 5 days ago

In case you didn’t know it, insulting the character and intelligence of people you don’t know, simply because they hold opinions contrary to your own, is a textbook example of bigotry.

McShagan 1 points 19 minutes ago

Dethanos you start off by accusing Fin of wearing panties and take offense to the term “troll” when it is directed at you. It seemed to be appropriate in the context it was used. You on the other hand keep using words when you clearly do not understand their meaning. Throwing out these buzzwords in no way makes you look like you know what you are talking about, and in fact causes you to loose the credibility that you are striving for. I find it amusing that while using the term “textbook” to describe what you claim to be bigotry. It is quite obvious you have never had much experience reading them. If you take that to be an insult to your character and intelligence, I must tell you that you cannot insult that which does not exist. I look forward to your reply of incorrectly used descriptive terms.

Chronicle Mysteries: The Deep End (2019)
RoboPhone 1 points 55 minutes ago

eff 08/26 : Brand New Hallmark HD TV Movie Versions.

Peaky Blinders (2013) S5 E1
gypsy soul 1 points 1 hour ago *

The music started and I was whisked, like magic, back into the world of the Peaky Blinders. All the familiar people and I am as intrigued as if there had been no absence. This was, and is, a series that you experienced on more than an intellectual level. It was all-encompassing and with this, the first out of the box, the Peaky Blinders did not disappoint. I did not truly understand how much I missed this ride. Even Tommy’s horse swaggers. I LOVED IT! 10/10

Angel Has Fallen (2019)
JohnJamesRambo 0 points 1 hour ago *

Everyone is looking old and haggard as Hell in this flick. Lot’s of bullets flying but the good guy seems to outrun them and the bad guys talk too much as usual. Give it a view and move onto something original if you can find it. I can’t complain much being it’s a free first run movie….

Grabbers (2012)
brianna_averla 1 points 1 hour ago

fun watch…well acted and good cinematography

L.A. Law (1986)
DianeT 1 points 2 hours ago

Please add links for LA Law (1986)

Evil Lives Here (2016) S1 E1
BellaMia1 0 points 2 hours ago

As usual, the parents had plenty of warnings and red flags about their son. And it didn’t take a genius to realize the kid (even as young as 4), was a sociopath/psychopath. The father was the worse. Your son poisons your wife, and you make excuse for him and brush it off. What a poor excuse for a man. I would’ve left his spineless ass, from the start. The common denominator in most troubled kids, is the constant denial of the parents. With total disregard for the safety of society in general. And how dumb can the stepmother was about everything too? You cannot teach a sociopath/psychopath to grow a conscience. When are people going to get that? It was baffling to me, that these people did seem to get that they couldn’t fix him, just contain him until he exploded. Their sheer denial and ignorance angered me. 8 innocent people had to die, and as far as I’m concerned, their blood is on their hands. After EVERYTHING, they still don’t get that he was a ticking bomb. This episode really got under my skin. Notice people, not ONCE did express sorrow for the families, only at the end. But eh, they sure miss the psychopath. Grrr…

eXistenZ (1999)
y2keeth 1 points 3 hours ago

a lot of a creepy anal fetish good except for that

Bellator MMA Live (2009)
Odie 1 points 3 hours ago

Awesome. THanks abunch to the linkers for adding this Hopefully it becomes a regular thing!

Carnival Row (2019)
max.black 1 points 2 days ago

Episodes appear to be scheduled to drop Friday 08/30..we’ll just have to wait and see.

Another_Witty_Username 1 points 4 hours ago

I think it looks binge-worthy, but the husband thinks it looks like a cross between Sherlock Holmes and Shreck. I guess time will tell.

Power (2014) S6 E1
melange6 1 points 4 hours ago

WOW, this was really good! I’m addicted to this show all over again!

L.A. Law (1986) S1 E1
DianeT 1 points 4 hours ago

Would like to binge watch LA Law, please add links.

The Dead Don't Die (2019)
WeirdMonkey 1 points 5 hours ago *

Been waiting so long for a DVD quality version of this, but no one wants to come through. Close to the DVD release, but not even a TS version. Every other movie with a similar release date has a DVD quality version by now. Sorry. Just a little irritated as to why some movies take SOOOO much longer than others…why is it always the ones I want to watch have to be slower than the tortoise trying to suck his own cock? Just curious…

Australian Survivor (2002)
Redrobotmonkey 2 points 6 hours ago

I am giving this version of survivor a shot because of your review!

8STORY8 1 points 5 hours ago

Yay! I do hope you enjoy it.

Peppermint (2018)
harryteze 1 points 6 hours ago

Jane Wick.

Australian Survivor (2002)
8STORY8 1 points 19 days ago *

Middle of S6 ep. 6 (first season I’ve watched of Au Survivor) and have to admit, I am liking the Au version even better than the US version (and I’m a long time fan of the US version). The challenges all are so consistently more “challenging,” similar but yet noticeably different, than the US version’s, and very well thought out. The production and the editing of the show are top notch. The editing is pretty cool, I’m liking the contestants back stories being shown, the side interviews in real time, and the humor and game play back at camps. And many of the contestants are avidly in it to win it, which makes for an exciting season even early on. I also prefer what they don’t show, to keep you, the viewer, still enough surprised at tribal council and at the vote. The editing is clever and thought out. Also, I do not like when you do not get to see after tribal, who votes what, and so far they’ve shown it. And, the host is just as good as Jeff on the US version. And, the venue, aka island, they are on in S5 is spectacular to look at. And, over all, I think the editing is more balanced out than the US version, so that the viewer gets the whole experience, the social aspects, the relationships, the personalities, the individual styles of game play, the sleeping, cooking, eating, playing, etc. and weather conditions. Whereas on many of the US season’s they’ll focus on some of the aspects and at times actually ignore everything else.
I’m also watching the African version, and well in my opinion, it’s watchable, somewhat enjoyable but has a ways to go, to get my praise.

Redrobotmonkey 2 points 6 hours ago

I am giving this version of survivor a shot because of your review!

Vinland Saga (2019)
kingarco66 1 points 6 hours ago

what .. the hel .. is this about lief ericson going to america?

Angel Has Fallen (2019)
PacificLilly 2 points 9 hours ago

Hehehehe, it was. Lol

IkeTurnerEddieKane 0 points 6 hours ago

Lol, where’d u watch it…on here or movies?

Succession (2018)
Betamax78 2 points 5 days ago *

an imagining of documentary about Trumps family (if Trump wasn’t an incompetent failure of a businessman )

darklighter1 1 points 6 hours ago

Worth at least 4 billion, so yeah he’s quite an incompetent failure. I wonder what that makes you?

Evil Lives Here (2016) S6 E7
Killion 1 points 6 hours ago

S-6 E7 Note to idiot parent that never actually punished his kids, this is the product of their raising. They needed to take a belt to his ass and put stripes up and down his legs at an early age like I got, which made me a good person as a child and later on in life and respect my parents etc.
Time out and taking shit away from a kid doesn’t do shit. It is not effective. I busted my children’s ass (They’re all 4 grown now) and every one of them have respect for me and will tell you today that they deserved everything they got coming to them and will tell you they would’ve turned out as very mean people if I didn’t punish them that way. I am sure I am not alone.

Good Boys (2019)
Ditzygypsy 2 points 6 days ago

This was filmed where I live. Like…I could see them from my building, lol.

YKJack 1 points 7 hours ago

I am surprised they didn’t grab you as an extra… but then again you would outshine the stars :)

Aniara (2019)
kingarco66 1 points 8 hours ago *

Best space opera of the last decade .. existential dystopia for once not just a bunch of fancy words - this is the fuckin real deal, hard core. Apparently based on the poem of some Swedish Nobel Prize winner, Harry Martinson, in 1956 (I have no idea what for .. prize for world peace in mathematics, whatever lol) But its extremely good, brutally realistic space travel, in the vein of classic oldskool shit like “The Cold Equations”. 10 outta 10 from me.

Special Unit 2 (2001)
gypsy soul 2 points 1 day ago

More missing links coming! (Pun intended) :)

Killion 2 points 8 hours ago

haha! Brilliant!

Fade to Black (1980)
nappyjonz 1 points 9 hours ago

Well, that was horrible. But there was a cameo by Mickey Rourke.

Australian Survivor (2002) S6 E15
8STORY8 1 points 9 hours ago

one person’s trash is another person’s idol! ~ to each his own mate. :D

kingarco66 1 points 9 hours ago

traditionally aussies are supposed to inexplicably admire yank trash .. seeing it the other way around, its like a sign of the end times :)

Noelle
gypsy soul 1 points 9 hours ago

DISNEY’S NEW CHRISTMAS OFFERING
Coming Soon
Release Date: November 12

Teaser Trailer HERE

Low Low (2019)
JohnJamesRambo 1 points 9 hours ago

If you are into girls behaving badly and fighting then take a one time view. Low Low must mean the rating level of this flick….

Capital Punishment (1992)
puffythebongslayer 1 points 9 hours ago

every time i see the cover to this i laugh

Paranormal Emergency (2019)
Skyehawk 1 points 9 hours ago *

Mostly re-enactments of events, but some actual footage, too. It’s really a pretty good watch for those who like supernatural things. 4/5

47 Meters Down: Uncaged (2019)
kingarco66 1 points 9 days ago

I have been freezing lately, I cant wait for summer .. tho you yanks might find ree-diculously pissweak what a guy like me thinks is “cold” .. but I cant wait to get to the beach and get some sun on my pasty white winter bod, and fuck around with the many horrible cthulhu beasts in the sea :)

PacificLilly 0 points 9 hours ago *

So funny as always kingarco66.

Angel Has Fallen (2019)
IkeTurnerEddieKane 0 points 2 days ago

Gotta be better than London Has Fallen lol!!!

PacificLilly 2 points 9 hours ago

Hehehehe, it was. Lol

Australian Survivor (2002) S6 E15
kingarco66 1 points 9 hours ago

as an aussie im vaguely ashamed this exists :)

8STORY8 1 points 9 hours ago

one person’s trash is another person’s idol! ~ to each his own mate. :D

Power (2014) S6 E1
PacificLilly 1 points 9 hours ago

I can’t seem to put my finger on it…. but this seasons beginning felt lacking for some reason…? Idk why. I spent the first 15 minutes so thrilled that it’s back, lol. MAyre all the changes and etc. I loved the first 2 seasons so much. Myaybe that’s why. Hmm, time will tell. Still love the show. 😉😉😉

Australian Survivor (2002) S6 E15
8STORY8 2 points 13 hours ago

WOw! haven’t even finished watching the episode yet at the point right after immunity challenge before tribal, and couldn’t be more excited to watch this one go down. I am so enjoying Survivor Australia! Don’t know if all the seasons are this good, since this is my first watching the Auzzie version, but It will not be the last!

kingarco66 1 points 9 hours ago

as an aussie im vaguely ashamed this exists :)

Power (2014) S6 E1
kchief58 2 points 10 hours ago

Nice start,,

Peaky Blinders (2013)
max.black 1 points 11 hours ago

About time !

Australian Survivor (2002) S6 E15
8STORY8 2 points 13 hours ago

The Wrong Mommy (2019)
JohnJamesRambo 0 points 14 hours ago

Should be called “The Wrong Movie” to watch. Too much women drama for me.

Overcomer (2019)
afreeland000 0 points 14 hours ago

I WANT TO SEE THIS REALLY BAD EVEN A BAD QUALITY ONE

All Summer Long (2019)
RoboPhone 1 points 16 hours ago

eff 08/25 : Brand New Hallmark HD TV Movie Versions.

The Mummy Rebirth (2019)
JohnJamesRambo 0 points 17 hours ago

Hmmmm. Two out of five stars ain’t good. Will pass on this rehash…

Hussy (1981)
sloburnjo 0 points 17 hours ago(Contains Spoilers)

Calm down now - it is only Helen Mirren Nude!

The Cleansing (2019)
JohnJamesRambo 0 points 18 hours ago

Revenge is pretty tasty served hot or cold. Get you dose of it viewing this overseas flick. Much better quality in acting than a lot of the American made shit being released to a theater near you.

Sword of Trust (2019)
Quld 1 points 19 hours ago

Decent little Indie film. Act III kinda trailed off without the much pay-off but that’s fine. Fun concept, dialogue, and dry satire.

The Cool Kids (2018)
IkeTurnerEddieKane 0 points 23 hours ago

They cancelled this show??? Screw you FOX!!!

Special Unit 2 (2001)
Killion 3 points 1 day ago

Cheesy acting, weird monsters, cheesy storylines, monster hunters, monster humor, special police unit, I’m in!!!

gypsy soul 2 points 1 day ago

More missing links coming! (Pun intended) :)

The Mandalorian (2019)
gypsy soul 2 points 1 day ago

Just released from Disney THE OFFICIAL TRAILER
Star Wars - The Mandalorian Take a Look HERE
This is a TV Series scheduled to begin on Tuesday, Nov. 12th. Put it on your WATCH list NOW.

Web of Dreams (2019)
RoboPhone 1 points 1 day ago

eff 08/24 : Brand New Lifetime HD TV Movie Versions.

This is the Fifth of Five Casteel Family Movie Series Event by author V.C. Andrews.

Every Time I Die (2019)
coyotejoe 0 points 1 day ago

So slow it gave me a headache, shut it off after 10 mins. this is one of those movies thats missing a plot and you know your wasting your time watching

1804: The Hidden History of Haiti (2017)
[deleted] -1 points 1 day ago