Latest Comments

Canada Vignettes: Newfoundland (Short 1978)
CodeBlack~ 1 points 8 minutes ago*.

Christopher Columbus was a fraud.

He was indeed a brave and prolific explorer, but he also was a brutal, evil man who never even made it to the place that is now the United States. He landed by chance in the Caribbean, leaving a legacy of pillaging and slavery that eventually resulted in his arrest and return to Spain in chains, stripped of nobility.
As Public Enemy once said “ Don’t Believe The Hype “!

Reality Bites (1994)
snazzydetritus 1 points 16 minutes ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Spent 1 1/2 hours hate-watching this contribution to society for the first time since it came out in ‘94. There’s manic-pixie-nightmare-waif Winona Ryder, who seems somehow to turn men into helpless, jealous simps. There’s Ethan Hawke who is in deep love with himself and mutters dozens of cute, not-cute lines. Bad acting and bad writing explode. This movie is basically what some square screenwriters thought Generation X was all about. Good for a laugh, though.

Chucky (2021) S1 E1
YgraineDance 8 points 7 days ago.

I’m so happy Brad Dourif signed on to this series—-He IS Chucky and has always brought his special brand of hilariously profane snark to the role. I’ve been waiting for this show as soon as I got wind of it awhile back. I hope they write it well!

CodeBlack~ 1 points 29 minutes ago.

So…. What you think of it so far?

Wentworth (2013) S9 E9
jeff7777 1 points 38 minutes ago.

I am going to miss this….It is all over after next week..!!!!

Project Blue Book (2019)
CodeBlack~ 1 points 1 hour ago.

So stoked for another season!!!

The Boulet Brothers' DRAGULA (2016) S4 E1
alexisbits 1 points 1 hour ago.

Still fun. But this season thus far is less “Drag, Filth, Horror, Glamour” and more a clone of RPDR. Not that is wasn’t always, but at least they tried to make it seem original.

1000 Years of Slavery (2021)
gotpopcorn 2 points 4 hours ago.

note the term “recorded history”. Recorded history goes back at least 4,000+ years. In addition, history as recent as yesterday or 5 minutes ago has some amount of conjecture, falsification & agenda to it, so one only has to go to history currently being made before it becomes conjecture

Alien 1 points 1 hour ago*.

This isn’t a competition. Why do you keep trying to one-up everyone here? What I DO KNOW is if this thread continues the mods will discontinue comments.

1000 Years of Slavery (2021)
YELLOWbird 2 points 2 hours ago*.

Interesting that Angela Bassett and Courtney B. Vance were the executive producers of this along with the Smithsonian Channel. And it was directed by award-winning British-Nigerian David Olusoga. You would think they would be striving for accuracy.

1000 Years of Slavery (2021)
gotpopcorn 2 points 3 hours ago*.

The cultures of a thousand years ago also have little relevance today, only slightly more relevance than cultures of a few thousand years ago.

Themoo 1 points 3 hours ago.

No. Not quite. Example, The Caribs (Kalinago) may have taken Arawaks as slaves over thousands of years, but both had fallen victim to Columbus’ genocide. These cultures were wiped out, their history relegated to museums in the Caribbean - while the impact of the slave trade that Columbus helped grow, is still felt today.

1000 Years of Slavery (2021)
whatmywifedoesntknow 1 points 3 hours ago.

what a shame , an opportunity to tell the whole truth wasted , instead another blinkered view of history

1000 Years of Slavery (2021)
Themoo 1 points 4 hours ago.

Right. So you agree though, there have been 1000 years of slavery, correct? The title is not wrong as the show will only discuss 1000 years of slavery. It states quite clearly, it connects it to modern times. Slavery that happened in a culture that no longer exists, would have little bearing on that.

gotpopcorn 2 points 3 hours ago*.

1000 Years of Slavery (2021)
gotpopcorn 2 points 4 hours ago.

Themoo 1 points 4 hours ago.

Chucky (2021) S1 E2
CandiceBlake13 1 points 4 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

And that children is why you put the knifes facing downward in the dishwasher.

1000 Years of Slavery (2021)
Alien 2 points 5 hours ago.

One can only go back so far before it just becomes conjecture.

gotpopcorn 2 points 4 hours ago.

1000 Years of Slavery (2021)
Alien 1 points 5 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Perky. Ew.

snazzydetritus 1 points 5 hours ago.

I know, right?

Squid Game (2021) S1 E3
Geogenesis 1 points 5 hours ago.

So good. I feel a binge happening.

1000 Years of Slavery (2021)
snazzydetritus 2 points 5 hours ago.

I agree.That description was creepy AF, and weirdly…perky.

Alien 1 points 5 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Perky. Ew.

1000 Years of Slavery (2021)
gotpopcorn 2 points 6 hours ago.

1000 Years of Slavery? b.s. there’s been thousands of years slavery and it predates recorded history so it’s more likely 10’s of thousands of years slavery.

Alien 2 points 5 hours ago.

One can only go back so far before it just becomes conjecture.

Titane (2021)
etim 1 points 5 hours ago.

Well. That was a big ol’ dose of weird!

1000 Years of Slavery (2021)
Alien 6 points 11 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

The description above fails to note the shameful aspect of the slave trade.
It’s more akin to a glorification.

snazzydetritus 2 points 5 hours ago.

I agree.That description was creepy AF, and weirdly…perky.

Blood Red Sky (2021)
Karmah 1 points 5 hours ago.

Not too shabby! Some twists and turns that I was pleasantly surprised by.
4/5

1000 Years of Slavery (2021)
gotpopcorn 2 points 6 hours ago.

Dopesick (2021) S1 E4
MixueW 1 points 6 hours ago.

Michael is just so good. Intense episode. 5/5

Squid Game (2021) S1 E2
Geogenesis 0 points 6 hours ago.

Even better than the first episode.

Dispatches from Elsewhere (2020)
augusts1 2 points 6 hours ago.

Fascinating start. I recall seeing a trailer for this before it came out & wanting to see it. I then forgot about it. I somehow stumbled across it again on this site & finally watching it now. Very glad I did.

Goliath (2016) S4 E3
Alien 2 points 6 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Big Pharma is dangerous. Shadowy.

Roc (1991)
WiseIQ 0 points 10 hours ago.

Thank you uploader I Never thought I would see links for this show.

Mooney1863 0 points 6 hours ago.

Is this show good

Mark of a Killer (2019) S1 E2
BellaMia1 0 points 7 hours ago.

Wow. This man should’ve been dealt with the first time he got arrested. people would be alive then. Good episode.

Young Justice (2010) S4 E2
finigan1 2 points 7 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Who needs supervillains when everyone is racist, this show has become about agenda not story. This is not the young justice I remember. It’s a shame, it “WAS” a great show! Now it’s just everyone hates each other, reflecting idiotic world views , when it should be about doing what superheroes do, fighting the big bads, saving worlds. Superheroes should not be fighting against peoples hang ups ,people have to work that out for themselves. If superman can’t bring people around then no one can, and he has been around for what, a century now?

Demigod (2021)
irdulili 0 points 7 hours ago.

This movie is a mess. I don’t even know where to begin.

The Boulet Brothers' DRAGULA (2016)
augusts1 0 points 7 hours ago.

Thank you uploaders for getting these links up so quickly for Season 4 epi 1! This premiere is what Dragula should have been from the start. The production value is finally top notch. An excellent start to the new season.

The Circus (2016) S6 E13
etim 0 points 7 hours ago*.

2 weeks early for Halloween but some scary stuff for sure.

The Resident (2018) S5 E5
moongoddess 1 points 9 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

LOL. Diagon Alley? So you think I’m a shady witch, huh? 👹😈☠👻😉🧙‍♀️😛. I believe you are correct…I’m certainly not Glinda.

Alien 0 points 8 hours ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

Not shady at all. But Diagon Alley has other, not so shady, nooks and crannies. 🙃

The Resident (2018) S5 E5
Alien 0 points 9 hours ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

Hey M-o-o-n. I did think of you while watching.
This episode is right up your “Diagon Alley”

moongoddess 1 points 9 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Canada Vignettes: Newfoundland (Short 1978)
Odie 4 points 9 hours ago.

Hah, I remember seeing this growing up. That brings back memories.

Alien 4 points 9 hours ago.

You’re welcome. :)

The Resident (2018) S5 E5
moongoddess 1 points 9 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Wow, I did not expect that ending, They didn’t warp ahead too far. Makes me wonder if they plan on jumping ahead again at the end of the season, about 5 more years. I really enjoyed this episode because it featured real witches, albeit, screwing up a tea potion for a meal and going on a trip. Also, Kudo’s to the writers for their due diligence research with the story of Samhain, Pronounced Sow’n/Sow’en(Pagan/Wiccan New Year), and, the Pagan Dumb Supper(aka: Dinner with the Dead/meal held in silence). The explanation was spot on. I could not have explained it any better. Blessed and Happy Samhain to my fellow witch sisters and brothers.

Alien 0 points 9 hours ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

Hey M-o-o-n. I did think of you while watching.
This episode is right up your “Diagon Alley”

Canada Vignettes: Newfoundland (Short 1978)
Odie 4 points 9 hours ago.

Hah, I remember seeing this growing up. That brings back memories.

The Resident (2018) S5 E5
LivyWags89 1 points 9 hours ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

That’s what I was thinking🤯 I guess the producers didn’t want to go through the Conrad grief period…All I know is, I better not see Billie trying to hang out at Casa Hawkins lol. I got that vibe, near the end of the episode!

Alien 0 points 9 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

I didn’t get that vibe but the thought did enter my mind. I also hope that it will be at least a couple of years before Hawkins has a new love interest.

King of the Hill (1997) S12 E7
Rontron25 0 points 9 hours ago.

This episode aired back 2007!! Unbelievable they teach this in schools now, glad my kids are home-schooled!!

The Resident (2018) S5 E5
moongoddess 1 points 9 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Project Blue Book (2019)
prism 4 points 9 hours ago.

For some reason I thought this was cancelled at the end of S1, had no idea there were more of them. I’m so glad I read the comments on the right side of the page - I get many new movies/shows added to my watch list because of them :)

The Resident (2018) S5 E5
Alien 0 points 10 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Did that really happen? Did 5 or 6 years just go by?

LivyWags89 1 points 9 hours ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

Portrait Artist of the Year (2013)
TooMuchFire 1 points 9 hours ago.

Love this and Landscape Artist of the Year as well!! Thanks Uploaders!

Y: The Last Man (2021) S1 E7
etim 0 points 10 hours ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

Oh wow. I just found out that the dead prez’s daughter (the crazy troublemaker) is Amber Tamblyn. She used to be a hottie but…I wonder if that new look is done up on purpose, for the role?

The Resident (2018) S5 E5
Alien 0 points 10 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Did that really happen? Did 5 or 6 years just go by?

Roc (1991)
WiseIQ 0 points 10 hours ago.

Thank you uploader I Never thought I would see links for this show.

Supergirl (2015) S6 E16
chuck1978 1 points 10 hours ago.

it had a good run

1000 Years of Slavery (2021)
Alien 6 points 11 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

The description above fails to note the shameful aspect of the slave trade.
It’s more akin to a glorification.

Fatal Following (2021)
YgraineDance 0 points 11 hours ago.

Well, that was a kind of cool time-waster. Another pic with many unfamiliar names, but the tale is decent enough, and the surprise does truly surprise. There are of course some plot holes, and I wouldn’t have minded a little more follow-up resolution, but…whatever. Lifetime movie fans will have a bit of fun here.

Batwoman (2019)
lilladee 0 points 11 hours ago.

The show isnt the same without Ruby Rose