Latest Comments

Getaway Driver
nosuchzone 1 points 4 minutes ago.

Not a terrible premise, but the writing and the drama is so forced. Assume for a moment, that car enthusiasts are not interested in the drama and just want to get to the driving part. Episode 2 had a lot of time wasted by rehashing the rules for each round. A good 5 minutes could have been saved by condensing that portion.

Dr. Death: The Undoctored Story (2021) S1 E4
footshot 1 points 26 minutes ago.

if you hve ever had misgivings over a doctor’s plans to operate,… Then dont watch this!
Texas pvt medical system really has a weakness

The Kid Detective (2020)
Odie 1 points 2 hours ago.

This was great. I enjoyed it alot. Dark slight humor. I dont get the sour reviews. but to each their own. It was fun.

Strictly Ballroom (1992)
Trent 1 points 2 hours ago.

Well, I enjoyed it! I really like those dance lesson movies with a happy ending.

The Green Knight (2021)
kermit5k50 1 points 2 hours ago.

Seems interesting but couldn’t see and audio is loud and muffled. Waiting for a better version but thank you to the uploader(s).

Sons of Anarchy (2008) S3 E13
MixueW 1 points 2 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

So glad we decided to binge this again. And the family starts to feel the cut of betrayal….

Becky (2020)
Odie 1 points 3 hours ago.

How did I miss this?!?!

Continental Divide (1981)
paul40au 1 points 3 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Probably overlooked, but this is a gem of a movie, with an older Belushi (one of his final movies) in this cute romantic comedy, co starring Blair Brown

The Green Knight (2021)
Alien 2 points 9 hours ago*.

It was the hair.

lol, I just noticed the melting Nazi guy was in it, too.

Marlboro_Man 1 points 3 hours ago.

o_0 I rest my case.

Jerk (2019)
PurpleCrayon 1 points 4 hours ago.

Don’t you dare watch any episode of Jerk until you understand Tim Renkow. Tim Renkow is a comedian, writer and previous Olympic Decathlon athlete representing good ‘ol GB. Tim has written all the episodes of Jerk, he’s responsible for most of the camera operation and even paid the entire crew with funds from his fortune. You must watch BBC Comedy Feeds-A Brief History of Tim before watching Jerk. You must watch Bobby & Harriet Get Married before watching Jerk. The type of comedy Tim Renkow represents places himself at the center of the punchline not just for laughs but to also make a tragic point. If what type of comedy Tim is trying to convey is unsettling to you, then Mr. Renkow has completed his mission. There is a reason why experienced accomplished folk such as Stu Richards and Lorraine Bracco are onboard with Tim for a reason - and it works. I’m just looking forward to the episodes with Idris Elba, in which he and Tim do some DJ work for some of the local pubs.

Jolt (2021)
frauschnider 1 points 5 hours ago.

She was gloriously beautiful for the better part of 20 years, and then she decided to get lip surgery. I’m weeping for her.

From the Sea (2013)
Bryant315 1 points 5 hours ago.

Bad….. really bad. So Painful to watch. 1/5⭐

Marilyn Hotchkiss' Ballroom Dancing & Charm School (2006)
Kyben 1 points 5 hours ago.

Great story, good movie; there is a lot to it.

Shall We Dance (2004)
Kyben 1 points 5 hours ago.

Wonderful movie; I hope you like it!

Texas (1995)
Royaltyguy 1 points 11 days ago.

Need better copy uploaded though.. It skips alot of scenes and just jumps foreward every now and then. Sucks because missing good parts

Royaltyguy 1 points 6 hours ago.

I have full dvd copy of the movie im about to upload and post the mixdrop link here when its finished.

BlackSpace (2020)
Alpha_Jam 1 points 6 hours ago.

Garbage.

The Empty Man (2020)
yjkwak2827 1 points 6 hours ago.

it’s ok but bit confusing to me. Not worth to watch again but it had it’s moment.

Sпарта (2018)
Johnny gatt 1 points 1 month ago.

Good series so far

sparty2k11 0 points 6 hours ago.

THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAA!

Groundhog Day for A Black Man (2016)
etim 1 points 7 hours ago.

Funny. Only 4 min.—Check it out.

Long Lost Family (2011)
Viever 1 points 7 hours ago.

Episode 3, 4 and 5 are all the same video.

Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol (2021)
prism 5 points 15 hours ago*.

It’s going to be an adjustment not having Tom Hanks as Robert Langdon, but the trailer looks great! Can’t wait to see it!!

StarWhisper 4 points 8 hours ago.

I didn’t know this was coming out .. something to look forward to!

Batman: The Long Halloween, Part Two (2021)
Geogenesis 1 points 8 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

That was really great. Hard to see The Joker take such a small role when he is usually the star of the show.

Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi (1983)
Negan 1 points 8 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

TIL: In the updated version, Hayden Christensen’s Anakin replaced Sebastian Shaw’s in the scene where Luke sees the ghosts of Anakin, Ben and Yoda in the Ewok village.

El inocente (2021)
ceecee 1 points 8 hours ago.

Absolutely Brilliant….Edge of your seat thriller… a real treat. solid 8/10. You can watch it dubbed, I preferred the subtitles.

Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (2014) S8 E19
sobitthen 4 points 1 day ago.

Sad state of affairs our for-profit medical system has turned into…

mattalica 8 points 8 hours ago*.

I’ve lived in the US and in two countries with socialised medicine (still live in one of them). Don’t let anyone lie and tell you that socialised medicine is crappy or somehow worse than the medical system in the US. It isn’t. There are short-comings, of course, but it beats the hell out of being either not insured or under-insured in the US (as so many people are). Hell, even with good insurance, you still have to worry about medical bills… it is a broken system that works for very few citizens.

The Green Knight (2021)
Marlboro_Man 2 points 10 hours ago.

0_o Wasn’t a fan of that movie in the slightest. I pray this version’s far far better. The guy they picked for the lead in that older version utterly ruined it for me way back then. He made Captain Kangaroo look like an Oscar winner.

Alien 2 points 9 hours ago*.

It was the hair.

lol, I just noticed the melting Nazi guy was in it, too.

The Green Knight (2021)
darklighter1 1 points 9 hours ago.

Soooooo…..this is NOT a Green Lantern movie? Bummer.

Jungle Cruise (2021)
Marlboro_Man 1 points 9 hours ago.

0_o Cute, funny, very enjoyable. Family friendly! I found qualities in it reminiscent of Goonies & Raiders of the Lost Ark. Rating: 8/10

SurrealEstate (2021)
biker_71 -1 points 1 day ago. (Contains Spoilers)

you obviously don’t if you think this is better in any way.

irdulili 2 points 10 hours ago.

Thanks for telling me how I feel. You should get a job as a therapist.

Shane (1953)
dickgrimes 1 points 10 hours ago.

First time watch… Great Western! That Shane could fight his butt off and shoot 😂😂

The Green Knight (2021)
Alien 3 points 2 months ago*.
Marlboro_Man 2 points 10 hours ago.

Die Hart (2020) S1 E10
Riot4Pluto 1 points 11 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Sassy needs a spin-off!

Jerk (2019)
jamiemark -1 points 1 year ago.

As short a run as this had, I enjoyed it. I’d like to see it come back.

Danz0 1 points 11 hours ago.

Wish granted!

Hear and Now (2007)
Alien 1 points 11 hours ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

That was heartbreaking. The fact is, there is no way for the audiologist to know
what they are hearing or if they are hearing sounds as they are meant to be.
They don’t have enough time to learn. It would be too exhausting, anyway.

The important question is…why did they wait so long?

Blood Red Sky (2021)
UGuess 2 points 11 hours ago.

Loved Every moment 5/5

Jungle Cruise (2021)
jtmoustache -1 points 1 day ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Great movie, but there is a few loose ends I am curious why they did not resolve.. Are they really condamning the four conquistadors to an eternity of torture ?? And what did they do with the last petal ??

I would find it quite disturbing that they create the backstory of the conquistador, that he was only trying to save his daughter, and then condamn him to be slowly eaten by the forest, forever.

Anyways, new millenia, new codes. Pretty disturbing for somebody my age.

Alien 1 points 11 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Maybe it was due to the fact that he slaughtered an entire village instead of just trying to talk to the medicine man. It’s not like diplomacy hadn’t yet been introduced to the civilized world.

That '70s Show (1998) S4 E8
tamerlane 1 points 12 hours ago.

Fez’s payback… priceless!

Pig (2021)
xWoodyx 1 points 13 hours ago.

Great movie. It is like the anti-action flick. So many scenes that could have peaked with confrontation peak with empathy yet still engage you. Fantastic.

Jungle Cruise (2021)
arcadian mystic 2 points 13 hours ago.

wow i chuckled and groaned with every pun, there were just too many and almost horrible but a good show non the less i liked it….good for a family and kids night

The Prince (2021)
AmieWarren 0 points 17 hours ago.

This is horrible. I watched 4 episodes hoping it would get better. I know it’s satire, but the way they portray Prince Phillip is disgraceful! George is just Stewie 2.0. It’s not funny. Don’t waste your time.

Tinker_Pixie95 2 points 15 hours ago.

Well no duh. Gary Janetti is an executive producer on family guy. Of course this show would have family guy vibes. you could’ve figured that out before hand atleast. And again it’s all a joke. Since kids are cool these days so I’ll bet even the young prince will have a good laugh at this when he’s older. You and I can learn something from kids these days..

Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol (2021)
prism 5 points 15 hours ago*.

Old (2021)
xerox 2 points 8 days ago.

That was kind of the point of the comic I thought.

nappyjonz 1 points 16 hours ago.

xerox, exactly!

Climax (2018)
snazzydetritus 1 points 16 hours ago.

Ehh… Glad I watched, but I feel like after Irreversible (his career apex), each of Noe’s movies has been a stop on a downward trajectory

Alien Paranormal: Bigfoot, UFOs and the Men in Black (2013)
prism 1 points 17 hours ago.

interesting stories of the spooky stuff but terrible actors

Flatbush Misdemeanors (2021)
jaymall81 1 points 17 hours ago.

I love this show, it is a gritty real life look into the lives of the less fortunate. And it is freakin hilarious

The Prince (2021)
Tinker_Pixie95 4 points 3 days ago. (Contains Spoilers)

This shows actually funny! I think the only people who are offended in anyway by this show will be some of the brits who actually die hard love the royal family… I’m Canadian, and the royal family doesn’t really do sht here or in any other countries they’ve ruined over history. To those oppressors who spearheaded colonization and then slavery through out all the Americas… we deserve a good laugh at least!

AmieWarren 0 points 17 hours ago.

I’m not enamored of the royal family, and I think it’s horrible.

The Prince (2021)
AmieWarren 0 points 17 hours ago.

I guerrieri dell'anno 2072 (1984)
syndromezed 1 points 17 hours ago.

Wait, so Lucio Fulci did an Italian version of The Running Man? THIS IS THE MOST AWESOME THING EVER!

Топи (2021)
[removed by a moderator]
Zolleverin 2 points 19 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Thanks for this. I watched another russian, SPUTNIK and I was pleasantly satisfied with it. Had the same vibes of THE Thing & Aliens to it. I hope they keep churning more.