Latest Comments

This Is Us (2016) S5 E13
enigma_core 1 points 6 minutes ago.

Why is there no 720p version?

Kim's Convenience (2016) S5 E13
Alien 0 points 1 hour ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Apparently, the decision was made by the man who created the show and whose life it is based on. The entire cast was expecting another season and are still angry about it being cancelled.

Simu Liu, who plays Jung, will be playing Shang-Chi, the lead character in the Marvel universe movie, “Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings.” Good for him.

Researcher 1 points 9 minutes ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Wow! So sad their having to end the show on such a bad vibe.
But definitely good news re Liu starring in an MCU product.
Thanks for the heads-up, Alien.

The Resident (2018) S4 E9
LivyWags89 0 points 22 minutes ago.

As much as I adore the sweet Dr. Bell. I need him to do something a little devious atleast once this season, for old times sake lol.

Maine Cabin Masters (2016) S6 E8
Tiger8me 1 points 31 minutes ago.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, you wonderful uploaders!!!!

Adverse (2021)
TX2Guns 2 points 1 month ago.

This movie is painful to watch.

yellow_rose1 1 points 47 minutes ago.

I agree the acting is horrible

The Marksman (2021)
joshmajor1987 0 points 51 minutes ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Man this took some effort to finish Lol I love Liam’s films but this, this was NOT your typical Neeson film!! The ONLY thing I thought was good was the ending, him “dying” was the only way this made any sense. Hopefully this is the only film Liam does with this kinda premise/plot. If I didn’t like Liam’s work so much I would of given this a 1, maybe 2 stars haha Just boring and bad!! HORRIBLE gun handling skills and he’s supposed to be a Marine, from another country? Lol There was alot wrong with this.

Kim's Convenience (2016) S5 E13
Researcher 1 points 1 hour ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Going in tonight, I didn’t know that.
During the episode, I couldn’t help but feel that it was some sort of farewell. Then, that last scene brought on the feels.
Wondering how to fill the gap…bummer.

Alien 0 points 1 hour ago. (Contains Spoilers)

The Marksman (2021)
Dominus 1 points 1 hour ago.

Bored me to tears.

The Marksman (2021)
faller 0 points 1 hour ago.

Finally!!!

Kim's Convenience (2016) S5 E13
Doto 1 points 1 hour ago.

Gonna miss this show

Big Sky (2020) S1 E10
YELLOWbird 0 points 1 hour ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Pronged by the elk, only way to go in Montana ;)

The Nevers (2021) S1 E1
Boytoyroy 2 points 1 hour ago.

Looks like Joss Whedon has created another great show.

Superman II: The Richard Donner Cut (2006)
Hoarders (2009) S1 E4
prism 1 points 1 hour ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Watching this series for the first time, I’m passing on this episode though. anything negative to do with animals and I turn into a basket case, so seeing “75 living and dead cats” is a definite NO for me. (cries)

Kim's Convenience (2016) S5 E13
Alien 0 points 2 hours ago.

I can’t believe this is the last episode. Ever. “OK, see you!”

Researcher 1 points 1 hour ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Going in tonight, I didn’t know that.
Wondering how to fill the gap…bummer.

Kitchen Nightmares (2007) S2 E7
Vman 0 points 2 hours ago.

bbbbaaaahahaahahahah fffffooo haaaaaaaa. So Funny. I know you want yo run away,,, what are you doing to people? I need an answer. LMAO…. A very passionate chef, hes not an arsehoole, just very passionate. Trained by Marco Pierre White, White Heat, food of the Gods….V

The Resident (2018) S4 E9
Alien 0 points 2 hours ago.

The Raptor is a bad a** and he will do anything for love.

Gogglebox Australia (2015) S13 E9
The Nevers (2021) S1 E1
hellsingfan01 5 points 1 day ago.

I hate to be that guy but Joss Wheadon didn’t abandon the project he was fired due to all of the allegations surrounding the 2017 Justice League reshoots.

CranLem08 1 points 2 hours ago.

Actually apparently he said he excused himself because of all the physical troubles of shooting during Covid.. if that is the safe excuse he is going with..

Ascendant (2021)
discokitty 1 points 14 hours ago.

is it any good?

CranLem08 1 points 2 hours ago.

Haha i don’t know yet. I am waiting for dvd quality..sorry

Big Sky (2020) S1 E10
MixueW 0 points 2 hours ago.

Glad this is back.

Kim's Convenience (2016) S5 E13
Alien 0 points 2 hours ago.

I can’t believe this is the last episode. Ever. “OK, see you!”

Tyler Perry's Ruthless (2020)
Arcangel2020 1 points 2 days ago.

Everything you wrote is spot on and I agree 100%.
Although I did happen to like the movie “Alex Cross” that came out several years ago…it was a failed attempt to re-start/re-boot the Alex Cross franchise which Morgan Freeman was in and played an older version of Detective Cross back in the 90ies era

SpecialEFX 0 points 2 hours ago*.

I applaud Tyler for having/creating the ability to hire so many actors of color. Yes there has been a huge gap in the visibility of many fine actors of color in film and television. It’s the quality of writing, production and acting that is weak. It’s all flash and no substance. His projects remind me of a MacDonald’s commercial that makes your mouth water and crave a Big Mac… but it never looks as good in person as it does on t.v.

Ascendant (2021)
ShadowWolf 2 points 2 hours ago*.

longest 1.25hrs of repetition followed by a big let down. All the cool effects are shown in the preview and they each last about as long as in the preview…2.5sec! Could have been cool but they missed the mark by an mile. I hate leaving negative reviews, this felt like clickbait though (like usual only worse lol) I was excited too. I’d skip it. It should just be called “Girl on an elevator” because that’s where the whole movie takes place, on repeat!

Too Close (2021) S1 E2
Researcher 0 points 4 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

I knew that was coming! From the first interview, I couldn’t get over how much stuff the doc was carrying into the room. And all the while, really only needing two or three items, at most .
As always, I blame writing!

The Red Balloon (1956)
Saucer-People 3 points 10 hours ago.

In my opinion the three greatest short films are Chris Marker’s Le Jetee, Alain Resnais’ Night And Fog and Albert Lamorisse’s The Red Balloon. Curiously, all three films are French and yet are so different in genre, style and subject matter, but all three are worth watching back to back to give you a sense of what is possible in just over 90.minutes of film making, the length of an average film.
However, if you’re looking for a single film to make you smile, The Red Balloon is for you.

LaserGuy 2 points 4 hours ago.

Ahhh ya, but then there’s Revenge of the red balloon..;=)

Blond, Blue Eyes (2006)
Merrigan Able 0 points 10 hours ago.

I know it seems stupid, like being a groupie, but I really miss him being in the world. 75 is too soon. He seemed true to himself, and relaxed. Gorgeous in every way.
His book is really interesting. ‘All Those Moments: Stories of Heroes, Villains, Replicants, and Blade Runners’, and is free to dl from Library Genesis, if you fancy epub - ebooks.

Alien 0 points 4 hours ago.

Not stupid at all, Merri. I’ve had my share of groupie fantasies. ;)
Thanks for sharing the ebook offer. That’s a very cool deal.

Mark of a Killer (2019) S3 E1
hants2 0 points 4 hours ago.

I40 and route 40 are 2 totally different highways

Hoarders (2009) S1 E1
prism 1 points 4 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

When they were throwing stuff out the attic window I have to wonder why they didn’t back the truck up to the house. I felt really bad for the lady with the food hoarding but OMG when she pulled out that crisper drawer I almost gagged.

The Cat Came Back (1988)
Merrigan Able 1 points 12 hours ago.

‘The Apprentice’ is hilarious ~ boing… It was my fave short, back in the Super Channel era.

LaserGuy 1 points 5 hours ago.

I’ll have to have a look at that one.. Thanks

Grimm (2011) S6 E13
Kyben 1 points 22 hours ago*.

Dear RoboPhone: Every time I click on one of your new links I lose my name, and password.

RoboPhone 1 points 5 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Sorry I didn’t see this sooner. Going forward, I would recommend Replying directly to the person, so they get notified.
Yes, as Lyrad mentioned, Primewire has 3 Domains: .li, .ag and .vc.
I now use the .ag, as it seems less congested. However, i also Signed into the others to stay connected between them.
I hope this helps!

Grant (2020)
MattDeacalion 0 points 5 hours ago*.

Fantastic. For a non-American who just finished reading “American Ulysses”, Grant is my archetype of a great American.

The Nevers (2021) S1 E1
torrac 2 points 6 hours ago.

Great pilot very intriguing hope they have not set the bar to high an we can enjoy what seems to be a right good show

The Irregulars (2021) S1 E1
collein 1 points 7 hours ago.

watched 5 minutes and gave up. This is bad on so many levels

etim 1 points 6 hours ago.

Will end up being your loss. This actually gets pretty good. I was turned off at first too, but they get that teen drama crap over with quick enough and get on with a fine tale.

Debris (2021) S1 E1
leatard 1 points 6 hours ago.

It’s not the best, but it’s good start!!!

Pig Royalty (2021) S1 E1
matsite101 1 points 7 hours ago.

I can’t believe i tried watching this out of boredom

The Sheriff (2020)
ibgabe 1 points 7 hours ago.

This was an interesting look at a local Unites States election for several sheriff’s positions around the country. It was made by an Irish film maker, so the largely outsider / unbiased approach was refreshing.

If you’re a documentary fan, this is well worth a watch.

The Irregulars (2021) S1 E1
collein 1 points 7 hours ago.

watched 5 minutes and gave up. This is bad on so many levels

In Search of Tomorrow (2021)
WLK-MaStRKiLL3r 2 points 7 hours ago.

Looking forward to this.

The Nevers (2021) S1 E1
collein 2 points 7 hours ago.

excellent on my watch list.

You Might Be the Killer (2018)
teteba 1 points 8 hours ago.

I enjoy it very much so I do recommend it. Maybe more enjoyable if u roll one up

The Nevers (2021)
Crim 2 points 8 hours ago.

Looks good, probally gonna anoy me to watch it one at a time so waiting for the season to end.. then Binche it.

Abducted in Plain Sight (2019)
Karmah 1 points 8 hours ago.

WOW! Very good documentary! But also leaves me scratching my head.

The Rookie (2018) S3 E10
whatmywifedoesntknow 1 points 1 day ago.

agree completely

Crim 1 points 8 hours ago.

I screamed like WHUTTT, when the commander said i am giving you guys a recomendation and then Nolan.. nothing..

i dont know man they did shit like this aswell in Person of interest demoting Carter for no reason. but hell, we deal with it.

The Nevers (2021) S1 E1
Yellowbeard 2 points 9 hours ago.

I like it, the H.G. Wells flavour off it is great, but there is greater social awareness in the writing. Personally I don’t care who made it or what they did, I will watch all 6 of these.

Debris (2021) S1 E6
etim 1 points 16 hours ago*.

They use fake town names on purpose, esp for small towns. Locals will use any tiny excuse to file a lawsuit.
And esp. for shows like this one, nutbags will go there and do something nutbaggish.

tardisrider 1 points 9 hours ago.

oops you’re right i mixed the mame up with another i will delete my comment ty and sorry

Johnny Cash: American Rebel (2015)
Arcangel2020 3 points 10 hours ago.

How can you possibly “explain” the life of SUCH an American/Country Music Icon in only 86 minutes?

Godzilla vs. Kong (2021)
ajkramer 1 points 10 hours ago.

Excellent movie! Best Kong movie yet.

A Happening of Monumental Proportions (2018)
Snowdrop 2 points 10 hours ago.

What a hilarious film! Well worth watching - so enjoyable! Highly recommend to all

The Red Balloon (1956)
Saucer-People 3 points 10 hours ago.

glostarz999 2 points 10 hours ago*.

Are you sure that you’re not me, mate? Because I agree with every single word of that comment. You just saved me the bother of having to comment myself so cheers for that.

Generated on server qweoid