Latest Comments

Lorne (2016)
SJ Robert 1 points 19 minutes ago.

Guy Pearce is such a fantastic actor. This 15 minute short is quite good.

A Boy and His Dog (1975)
puppy528 6 points 4 days ago.

Very much agreed; I watched this as a kid, and loved it (hey; a telepathic, talking dog!). I watched it again as an adult, and wondered who in their right mind would allow a kid to watch this? Still a good sci-fi movie, tho.

UGuess 1 points 26 minutes ago.

lol

Getting Curious with Jonathan Van Ness (2022)
fortniterulz42 1 points 33 minutes ago*.

is not for me. his overacting is as desperate as they are for content

1883 (2021) S1 E5
Birdsforme 2 points 10 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

I was referring to this show in connection the Yellowstone.

UGuess 1 points 36 minutes ago.

Ohhh got it! Thanks that would’ve never appeared to me. I just finished binging the whole series except the recent season. Now it’ll give more clarity when I watch the last season

Blue Bloods (2010) S12 E13
jeff7777 1 points 52 minutes ago.

Not renewed yet, or canceled…fingers crossed…!!!

Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City (2021)
hrdheaded4 1 points 53 minutes ago.

this movie was a mix of the 1st and 2nd games. much better the than the other set of movies which basically butcher the true story. RE1 back in the day is a good movie, the rest are crap. this is a much closer telling of the original story. it does have a few differences but its close. Leon being turned into a friggin ignorant sap sucked. mixing the first two games into 1 rushed movie is also a mistake. Resident Evil is a good story and deserves to be done much better.i give it 3.5

The Woman In The House Across The Street From The Girl In The Window (2022) S1 E1
darklighter1 0 points 4 hours ago.

Hahahaaha…ha…..ha…..heh..I don’t get it.

jeff7777 -1 points 1 hour ago. (Contains Spoilers)

It is not a real book, but the woman detective told her that the woman in the book, she
thought she saw a murder, too…so, the book was fabricated, to mirror this series, for fun, I guess…

darklighter1 0 points 4 hours ago.

Hahahaaha…ha…..ha…..heh..I don’t get it.

jeff7777 1 points 2 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

the woman across the lake, thought she witnessed a murder, the same as she did

Guns of the Timberland (1960)
clvrusername 1 points 2 hours ago.

If you are a Louis Lamour fan don’t watch this movie. It does not follow the novel at all.

Janet Jackson (2022) S1 E1
koffeeapollo85 1 points 2 hours ago.

Love it! Great job tell her story and clearing up the rumors

Janet Jackson (2022) S1 E2
koffeeapollo85 1 points 2 hours ago.

This is not the third and fourth part of the documentary. That has still not aired

Ring of Steel (1994)
Rasnac 2 points 2 hours ago*.

Best B-Movie about swords ever!

The Woman In The House Across The Street From The Girl In The Window (2022) S1 E6
(⌐■_■) 2 points 3 hours ago.

Didn’t mean to binge… but rly can’t help myself now, NEED MOAR🍿

irdulili 1 points 2 hours ago.

I blew through it in one sitting, too.

Pretty Hard Cases (2021) S2 E4
Jodpurrs 1 points 3 hours ago.

Is there a link where you can hear the dialogue? Thanks

Catfish: The TV Show (2012) S8 E54
med109 1 points 2 days ago. (Contains Spoilers)

It said Frank made enough to stop catfishing and open his own shop. I figured the ring was his sudden influx of money.

MP8219 1 points 3 hours ago.

no doubt about it.

Getting Curious with Jonathan Van Ness (2022) S1 E6
MP8219 1 points 3 hours ago.

Actually, this is super fun and informative! I love it!

Getting Curious with Jonathan Van Ness (2022)
MP8219 1 points 3 hours ago.

Actually, this is super fun and informative! I love it!

Janet Jackson (2022) S1 E1
iseenocolor06 3 points 3 hours ago.

this was amazing i can not Waite to see part 2

Euphoria (2019)
GooseBoils 1 points 3 hours ago.

kind of bangs hard

The Blacklist (2013) S9 E9
whatmywifedoesntknow -1 points 5 hours ago.

OMG I thought this series had escaped the pathetic virtue signaling and political posturing

DanoJones47 1 points 3 hours ago.

I’ve been shortening my list of shows, on a regular base. For the exact same reason. Pretty soon I’ll have 2 shows on the list, and UFC—-

(⌐■_■) 2 points 3 hours ago.

Didn’t mean to binge… but rly can’t help myself now, NEED MOAR🍿

The Woman In The House Across The Street From The Girl In The Window (2022)
irdulili 1 points 5 hours ago.

So this show is fire. I’m on episode 7 now. It’s like Rear Window but a mini series with all these layers to it. It really sucks you in. But, other than the wacky title, that’s about all the comedy there is to it. It’s kinda sad. Like, don’t watch this if you’re depressed. It’s no Cormac McCarthy story but it gets dark. Not sure why Netflix says everything is a comedy these days. But, again, crazy good if you’re into mystery thrillers with a million twists.

irdulili 2 points 4 hours ago.

I should prolly rescind part of this comment. I watched it all now and I get it now. They’re parodying those ridiculous hyperbole thriller-dramas they do on channels like Lifetime and whatnot. But they did such a good job I took it seriously. lol The moral of the story is don’t take it seriously.

jeff7777 0 points 7 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

The book she was reading in bed, the women across the lake..haha..

darklighter1 0 points 4 hours ago.

Hahahaaha…ha…..ha…..heh..I don’t get it.

The Woman In The House Across The Street From The Girl In The Window (2022) S1 E3
(⌐■_■) 2 points 4 hours ago.

Ruh Roh! 👀 errrmahgerd this is insanely good.

The Legend of Vox Machina (2022)
KericFrost 1 points 4 hours ago.

Critical Role’s crown jewel, FINALLY!

Star Trek: Prodigy (2021) S1 E9
sobitthen 2 points 5 hours ago.

Moral Star part 1…
Finally, wasn’t sure it would upload.
That one episode few weeks back where it was 2 in 1 messed up the order of episodes here…

Magnum P.I. (2018) S4 E13
DownrightDebonaire 0 points 5 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Tonight’s episode was hard to focus on because I was so distracted by the characters. I thought the lead guest star playing Judge Park was Vanessa Lachey; She is the star of NCIS Hawai’i. When the show started I was so confused. The new lead had been on NCIS LA just One season prior. A recurring character! Her new role is confusing when they do flashbacks (last episode) implying when she met Gibbs — incorporating NCIS— that didn’t line up… So I looked her u and tonight’s episode of Magnum (only up for about 20 min) does not show that she was on the show…

Well it turns out it was Moon Bloodgood on tonight’s episode of Magnum playing Judge Park, and she was also the one on NCIS LA in 2021.
Moon and Vanessa look exactly alike! https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1291227/

Talk about doppelgängers!!!

The Woman In The House Across The Street From The Girl In The Window (2022)
irdulili 1 points 5 hours ago.

The Blacklist (2013) S9 E9
whatmywifedoesntknow -1 points 5 hours ago.

American Detective with Lt. Joe Kenda (2021) S2 E1
YgraineDance 1 points 6 hours ago.

Yeah! So glad this is back. Kenda has that winning deadpan delivery and wit that I loved so much in the late great Jerry (“Lennie”) Orbach.

The Woman In The House Across The Street From The Girl In The Window (2022) S1 E2
jeff7777 1 points 6 hours ago.

I like the short episodes, this one was only 26 minutes…

Only Fools and Horses (1981) S4 Special
NOGARD47 2 points 2 years ago.

Awesome ep ;)

user9000 0 points 6 hours ago.

lovely jubbly! :D

Dough (2016)
Alsoavetswife 1 points 6 hours ago.

This was a fun movie. The British have a great sense of humor. Give it a watch, you’ll laugh I’m sure.

The 355 (2022)
PonderThis 2 points 6 hours ago.

Jessica Chastain caught my attention when she played Celia Foote in the movie The Help. I knew she was on her way up. She portrayed Celia perfectly and it reminded me of Marilyn Monroe. It seems there is always that one movie that sets an actress on the course for fame. Jennifer Lawrence caught my attention in the movie Winter’s Bone….I do believe this got her the role in The Hunger Game movies. Of course every actor has a few rotten tomato movies and these 2 are no different.

jeff7777 0 points 7 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

The book she was reading in bed, the women across the lake..haha..

The Book of Boba Fett (2021) S1 E5
darklighter1 0 points 7 hours ago.

Always thought Djarin was what Fett should be. Quiet confident leader that isn’t bad, isn’t really good but just works to get the job done and take care of himself. But I don’t know what Fett is anymore other than disappointing. This episode was great though and nothing really happened.

No Time to Die (2021)
Xerxezzz-22 -2 points 7 hours ago.

Tom Hardy has no business playing Bond. God, no! God awful!

etim 1 points 7 hours ago*.

I dunno, Hardy’s pretty damned versatile. I don’t even realize it’s him in a role sometimes—like in Peaky Blinders, he was in 3-4 eps before I caught on.

No Time to Die (2021)
irdulili 8 points 3 months ago*.

Well, many returns to James Bond, whoever might wear the moniker. This is the 3rd time that Craig swore before God and Country this was his last outing. lol He hates the job, hates getting paid Robert Downey, Jr. money to do something most of us would do for free, hates us loving him… Some say Tom Hardy or Idris Elba may be next for the role. Whoever it is, I’ll stay tuned. I can count the “bad” Bond films on 3 fingers (and Craig was not in any of them, down with the detractors!). Pretty good for a run of 25.

Xerxezzz-22 -2 points 7 hours ago.

Tom Hardy has no business playing Bond. God, no! God awful!

Resident Alien (2021) S2 E1
CrazyChris 0 points 2 days ago.

Shoulda ended season 1 with the earth blowing up and the Alien flying home… This episode was all filler except the last 30 seconds. Hope it gets better…

windylou 2 points 7 hours ago.

Agreed. I just started the series last week and I absolutely loved the first season. I’m hoping this season gets better. Episode one was disappointing.

Alex vs America (2022) S1 E2
McCainiac 1 points 8 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

So the guy judge called the dish too simple, then was like “best dish”..oh, ok

The Book of Boba Fett (2021) S1 E5
tardisrider 0 points 1 day ago.

same here kerfy. now whos the origional bobba or mando?

kerfy 0 points 8 hours ago.

Ahh.. I forgot that boba fett, is a clone..sheesh, and i watch the bad batch too.. that clears up the time thing..hes old.. lol

Fireproof (2008)
Julianna 0 points 6 days ago.

Amen to that!

TVFreak 1 points 8 hours ago.

The 355 (2022)
CrazyChris 1 points 8 hours ago.

original name was”Fox Force Five”

The Expanse (2015) S6 E6
Surveyoraz 0 points 9 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

TBH, this episode probably should have been 2 parts, but that’s the fault of Amazon and the company that produced The Expanse. The entire final battle felt rushed, especially the destruction of Marco. Overload the ring so that it will awaken the beings within it and pull Marco’s ship in….but exploding a ship was all it took to awaken them? I guess that ship had all the nukes and bombs on it, although that wasn’t explained and ultimately it all just felt rushed. And then there’s the storylines that were left open or never resolved. The most obvious, or at least the most interesting, was the proto-molecule. Nobody ever really figured out what it was nor did anybody ever attempt to go into the dimension between the rings where the beings exist. And then there was the little girl (Cara) and the Laconia resurrection dogs….what exactly was the purpose of that storyline? And the Laconia leader Duarte telling Marco that he’s been a good distraction, but he’s no longer welcome? Then we see Duarte looking up in the sky at some glowing object up in the sky. Why was any of this Laconia storyline even shown? Duarte is supposed to be the next major villain in the series, but why even bother introducing him when this series is ending? None of it was explained very well or resolved. The writers knew beforehand that this was the final season (as far as we know), so what exactly was the purpose of even bothering with Duarte and the Laconia storyline?

Don’t get me wrong, it was a good episode, but it was far from great. Since this series was based upon a series of novels, it’s possible that there might be a continuation of the series if another streaming service will pick up the series (books 7-9 take place a few decades down the road and explain those unresolved storylines; also, there is also a 10th book coming out in March, although it’s a novella and not a novel like the first 9 are), but there’s no guarantee. Maybe the production company is switching gears and going to make movies about the remaining 3 books instead of continuing the series.

All in all, a good episode that could have been better.

1883 (2021) S1 E5
UGuess 0 points 12 hours ago.

is that a show you’re referring to?

Birdsforme 2 points 10 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

I was referring to this show in connection the Yellowstone.

Titans (2018) S3 E3
Xsile 3 points 4 months ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Nothing keeps a persons heart rate down like a super hot partially naked woman you are super attracted to sitting on top of you!

Eigyr 3 points 10 hours ago.

lol agree but what a way to go..

The Good Karma Hospital (2017)
iomi7676 1 points 11 hours ago.

yayyy its back i love it out i am glad they didnt cancel it

BattleBots (2015) S6 E4
Filmguy 0 points 11 hours ago.

Some good fights, better than usual and very horrible Faruq Tauheed as always…

crane 0 points 11 hours ago.

Haha but it’s all because those nerds write the most horrible intros!
I think he’s doing admirably, all things considered

The 355 (2022)
CrazyChris 1 points 11 hours ago.

i’m a huge Bingbing Fan fan..

BattleBots (2015) S6 E4
Filmguy 0 points 11 hours ago.

Some good fights, better than usual and very horrible Faruq Tauheed as always…