8STORY8's comments

The Conners (2018) S2 E13
8STORY8 0 points 9 days ago.

Oh, that was so good. And love the addition to the cast!

MasterChef: The Professionals (2008) S12 E21
8STORY8 0 points 1 month ago.

excellent finale and the entire season as always very satisfying! top-notch respectable show and competition and quite inspiring.

Real Time with Bill Maher (2003) S18 E1
Alien -3 points 1 month ago.

Version 7 (Mixdrop) is the full episode as well as a few others.

8STORY8 -1 points 1 month ago.

Thanks Alien

Living with Yourself (2019) S1 E1
8STORY8 0 points 3 months ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

OMG, LOL “Here’s what we can do: 10% discount.” “Is that all?” “No, twenty percent with referral.” That whole scene was pretty funny…such great comedic timing.

Zombieland: Double Tap (2019)
RoboPhone 0 points 4 months ago.

This is your wake-up call, 8STORY8. The world is still overrun. Time to kill some more zombies!

8STORY8 0 points 4 months ago.

grabbing a picket fence post!

90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way (2019) S1 E20
8STORY8 0 points 4 months ago.

I dunno…but I cried…heart-breaking

Gemini Man (2019)
RoboPhone 4 points 4 months ago.

The wait is over!

Enjoy!

8STORY8 2 points 4 months ago.

Thank you for thinking of me Robo, very thoughtful of you. However, I’m gonna wait for the DVD version. But, if you happen to remember to notify me then too, I’d be grateful for it.

This Is Us (2016)
PacificLilly 0 points 5 months ago.

💯% spot on!!!! I ✔completely✔ agree with 8STORY8!!! 5 out of 5 stars and 2 👍👍!!!
This is not only one of my favorite TV series in the drama category, but truly one of my all time favorite shows! This series is inspirational, heart-wrenching, and as 8STORY8 put it so well, “deeply moving!”
The individual storylines are so interesting and are great all on their own. But also, each separate or stand alone storyline is completely intertwined with all of the other ones and then also with the overall plot. The ways in which the writers have done this, how they have executed it all is truly amazing- and IMO part of this show’s “magic!!!”
The characters are so… well, to put it succinctly,, so human! 😉☺ They are all very intricately and simply “human”- they’re all complicated and complex people who are brilliant and are also flawed, damaged, works-in-progress. These characters are all the things that us mere mortals are in “real life.” And I think I love this series in part due to the characters seeming so real. They are depicted as 100% perfect and imperfect but not done so in such an obviously fake, cheesy or unnatural way as how some other characters are portrayed in other fictional dramas.
The writting is utterly superb! All of the dialogue is without a doubt, some of the best around, and seems to just “fit” like how the last piece of a puzzle fits. (And all of it executed in a way that it comes off a real, and natural.)
I’ve become so attached and invested in this family! I can’t wait to watch the past, present, and future of these stories and see how they unfold!
The only downside to this series is that now the weekly wait, for the next episode, begins again! 😊☺❤

8STORY8 1 points 5 months ago.

Agreed! The writing is so thoughtfully complexly layered and interwoven, yet at the same time relatable, understandable, real, which makes this show stand above so many others like it. Superb creativity here.

The Handmaid's Tale (2017)
8STORY8 0 points 5 months ago.

Just finished binge-watching season’s 1-3 def 5 out of 5 and right into my favorites.

The Handmaid's Tale (2017) S3 E13
8STORY8 0 points 5 months ago.

BRAVO 5/5

American Ninja Warrior (2009) S11 E16
8STORY8 1 points 5 months ago. (Contains Spoilers)

WoW! I could not be happier for Drew, that was so well deserved! And what a great season.

Australian Survivor (2002) S6 E24
PacificLilly -2 points 5 months ago.

This was by far one of the best final tribals I’ve very seen. (USA, AU, SA) Wow, wow, wow. This season had some of the best game play of all time claps Wow.

8STORY8 2 points 5 months ago.

Yeah, 100% agreed!

Australian Survivor (2002)
8STORY8 0 points 5 months ago. (Contains Spoilers)

amazing that those three made it soooooo long on that horrendously challenging final immunity challenge, just wow. I am disappointed that some of the best game players are now sitting on the juror but that is quite frankly how it often does play out. I was team Harry.

Australian Survivor (2002)
8STORY8 1 points 5 months ago*.

Mid-way through the Finale and can say I’ve enjoyed this as much as I’ve enjoyed many of my favorite seasons of the US version. I wasn’t sure I’d like that just two go to final tribal (though I know US has done that but usually does the finale three) but I did like it. That lends to even more weight and power to that final immunity challenge and that winner’s decision who to take with them and a fascinating opportunity for the remaining two to powerfully speak their pitches to them and in front of the jury. This brings another level of strategy to the game. I don’t want to spoil anything for anyone (I was careful to be general), so enough said, and I’ll get back to watching the second half.

The Healer (2017)
8STORY8 2 points 5 months ago.

I’d say on this one, don’t trust the low IMDB score; But, rather check out the IMDB reviews and see that enough enjoyed this movie to give it a very positive review and a high to respectable score. Overall viewers expressed that it is a positive feel good movie and were glad they watched it, and some were touched deeply, so if that’s what you’re in the mood for, I’d check it out. I’m going to. You can watch the trailer Here

8STORY8 2 points 5 months ago*.

Yes, I did enjoy it…this is for those who do believe in magic…and I was delightfully surprised to see the writer / director is Paco Arango who also wrote and directed Maktub (2011) which use to be in my favorites on the old PW (not in our database at this time)…great movie with a similar essence to Healer. Paco has a special place in his heart for story telling and helping ill children and the magic held in doing so. The following is from the bio on IMDB:

“In December 2011, he wrote and directed Maktub. The film was well received in Spain and garnered three nominations at the Spanish Academy (Goya) Awards. The movie benefited the Maktub Center, the number one bone marrow transplant wing in Spain.

Paco combines his passion for storytelling with a deep commitment to helping seriously ill children.
His Aladina Foundation provides volunteers, builds teen rooms in hospitals, and helps fund expenses for children and their families.

In 2012, Aladina used profits from Arango’s first film to build one of Europe’s most advanced bone marrow transplant center in Madrid.

In 2016, Aladina Foundation rebuilt Hospital Niño Jesús’ ICU with a cost of over 1.5MEUR creating Aladina ICU with the latest technology and comfortable installations for the families.

In 2008, Arango was elected to the Board of Directors of SeriousFun Children’s Network, which runs camps and programs for seriously ill children around the world.

His last project “The Healer”, the first film in the world with a 100% philanthropic cause. It features a cast of well-known actors. The film is dedicated to Paul Newman.”

The Healer (2017)
8STORY8 2 points 5 months ago.

Gidseltagningen (2017)
bevnick 1 points 5 months ago.

Thank you 1,000,000 times!

8STORY8 2 points 5 months ago.

awe that’s nice to read :D You are so welcome.

Gidseltagningen (2017)
DebbyDebb 3 points 6 months ago.

Another fantastic show from Denmark. However, I started watching it awhile ago and couldn’t finish because there were no links. I’m hoping to see it all the way to the end here. Well worth watching.

8STORY8 3 points 5 months ago.

added ep. 7

Gidseltagningen (2017)
DebbyDebb 1 points 6 months ago.

I’m not sure what happened to episode 7. The second season of this is even better than the first but could someone please, if possible, upload a working version of episode 7? The one on here right now is only 7 minutes long and it’s all wonky. Tak!!

8STORY8 2 points 5 months ago.

added ep. 7

Survivor (2000)
gypsy soul 2 points 5 months ago.

SEASON 39??? THIS SHOW IS A SURVIVOR.
Season 39 Premiere
Wednesday, September 25 GO TO THE ISLAND HERE

8STORY8 2 points 5 months ago.

Ain’t that the truth!

The Handmaid's Tale (2017) S1 E10
Sassyreadhead63 1 points 6 months ago.

Sending good thoughts from PA! 🤞I’m also sending out some good weather vibes for ya! Stay safe, and Happy Viewing!
That last episode of season one……. WOW!

8STORY8 1 points 6 months ago.

Yeah right, so much went down! I can’t wait to find out what’s next…and also what was before, like about the Colony, etc. and so many unanswered questions yet at the same time they are great at answering enough to keep yeah curious and yes riveted. Thanks for the good weather vibes. Happy viewing to you too.

The Handmaid's Tale (2017) S1 E10
Sassyreadhead63 1 points 6 months ago.

Just started season 2. I am shocked at how quickly it drew me in….. “riveting” is the perfect adjective to describe it! I started my binge 2 days ago, and can not wait to start another episode!
I’m secretly hoping it rains, so I have a good reason to skip all the holiday weekend festivities 😂😂😂😂

8STORY8 1 points 6 months ago.

haha…I’m not so secretly hoping we don’t have any power outages from the impending hurricane (I’m in Florida) so that I can continue to binge watch it also.

The Handmaid's Tale (2017) S1 E10
8STORY8 3 points 6 months ago.

I’m late to the viewing party, perse; but this story ain’t no party. But it sure as heck is riveting, and so I am so glad I finally got started and have been binge-watching it!

The Speed of Thought (2011)
8STORY8 1 points 6 months ago.

Another low-budget film with very mixed reviews, love it or hate it, many give it 8-10 stars. It’s not a typical action sci-fi but for the thinkers and philosophers and perhaps not the skeptics of the positive potentials of psychic abilities.

Meditation Park (2018)
8STORY8 1 points 6 months ago.

Great little slice-of-life film. And, co-stars Sandra Oh.

Memory Lane (2014)
8STORY8 1 points 6 months ago.

Another potentially decent film, despite a low IMDB score and highly mixed reviews. I often find films with both very high and low scores to be an interesting watch. For instance, one called it “a surreal masterpiece that envelops and tantalizes every aspect of the viewer’s palate” and another “a dreadful incoherent mess.” Whatever it is, it was done on one of the lowest budgets ever,$300.00!

Suicide Blonde (1999)
8STORY8 1 points 6 months ago.

Despite it’s low IMDB score, most of those who took the time to reviews this on IMDB gave it great scores, 9 and 10s out of 10, and said: “A fun ride,” “cult classic in the making,” “wild and crazy modern day western” and “it does have some rough edges. But in a way that adds to its charm. It’s a good flick to watch with your friends over a beer and just enjoy its unusual characters, sexy girls, and funny yet deadly bad guys.”

American Ninja Warrior (2009) S11 E13
8STORY8 1 points 6 months ago*.

[email protected]#&$!!%&^!! Stage 2: Challenging Coarse!! - Remarkable Athletes!!
exciting to watch!

Lean on Pete (2018)
8STORY8 1 points 6 months ago.

Very good movie (2018) that I’m glad I didn’t miss.
Watch the Official Trailer Here

Australian Survivor (2002)
Redrobotmonkey 2 points 6 months ago.

I am giving this version of survivor a shot because of your review!

8STORY8 2 points 6 months ago.

Yay! I do hope you enjoy it.

Australian Survivor (2002) S6 E15
kingarco66 -3 points 6 months ago.

as an aussie im vaguely ashamed this exists :)

8STORY8 2 points 6 months ago.

one person’s trash is another person’s idol! ~ to each his own mate. :D

Australian Survivor (2002) S6 E15
8STORY8 2 points 6 months ago.

WOw! haven’t even finished watching the episode yet at the point right after immunity challenge before tribal, and couldn’t be more excited to watch this one go down. I am so enjoying Survivor Australia! Don’t know if all the seasons are this good, since this is my first watching the Auzzie version, but It will not be the last!

13 Reasons Why (2017)
8STORY8 1 points 6 months ago.

Netflix Original Series (IMDB Score 7.8 as of 8.23.19 with the release of season 3). Watch Official Trailer Here

Alice Wetterlund: My Mama Is a Human and So Am I (2019)
8STORY8 1 points 6 months ago*.

My kinda stand-up, simple everyday life, cleverly-humorously perceived! A Natzi would not agree, lol.

Alone (2015) S6 E11
8STORY8 2 points 6 months ago.

Most Excellent; thoroughly enjoyed that. Some very fascinating people with profound experiences and insights gained. I really appreciate that they share it, ‘win or lose.”

Australian Survivor (2002) S6 E12
8STORY8 1 points 6 months ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

Man that was so good! Usually, I’m not as stoked about Survivor till nearer or even after merge; but this season is HOT! If Dave and Harry both make it to merge it’s going to explode. I don’t see how they can pull that off; but they’ve been pulling off the near impossible so far. And, that was so funny how that guy tried so hard to throw the challenge but couldn’t pull it off! The fact that the three don’t tell John and Braden that that’s the plan is pretty telling, too. I’m loving the Auzzie version of Survivor. And, the music during the voting was awesome! Had me on the edge of my seat. And, doesn’t Jeanine see that she’s only adding to the narrative that Harry is the ultimate survivor here? I mean she as much said so. I loved Harry’s last ditch effort. It was pretty smart and to add the socks to the bounty, lol. I was somewhat surprised that they didn’t go for it. But, I also understand why they did not. Well, wow, what a great episode this was! You can bet Harry will be scouting idol’s long before sunrise. Go Harry!

Australian Survivor (2002)
truxlady33 0 points 6 months ago.

Why no links for the past few?

8STORY8 1 points 6 months ago.

It only aires twice a week.

Лучше, чем люди (2018)
8STORY8 1 points 6 months ago*.

5 min. in and I’m already highly intrigued! I read the IMDB reviews via link in comments, thanks etim. And, premise-wise, and as stated in IMDB comments, it is the Russian version of Humans. BUT, as also stated there, and I can sense in the first 5 minutes, it’s not a copy of it either; It’s got it’s own plot trajectory, yet same premise, and yet also different setting in technology developments, than Humans is. (I’m a fan of Humans, but I can see in the first five minutes that this has a unique tone of its own and an entirely different main character - and an intriguingly interesting one). Cool, I’m eager to dive into it further.

Parasite (2019)

Watch Official TrailerHERE As of 8/15/19, has an IMDB Rating of 8.6

David Makes Man (2019)
8STORY8 2 points 6 months ago.

Extra!
Checkout Official Trailer HERE

David Makes Man (2019) S1 E1

Watch Official Trailer HERE

David Makes Man (2019) S1 E1

Extra!

Australian Survivor (2002) S6 E11
8STORY8 1 points 6 months ago. (Contains Spoilers)

I so enjoyed watching Dave in the Survivor Cinema, lolol, omgosh, he is fun to watch - no holds bar

I Am... (2019)
8STORY8 0 points 6 months ago.

It does deliver! 5/5

“From writer-director Dominic Savage and starring a trio of Britain’s leading female actors –Samantha Morton , Vicky McClure and Gemma Chan – comes a dramatic anthology series.

Created by BAFTA winning filmmaker Dominic Savage (The Escape), the stories for each film has been developed and co-authored with the leading actors, with themes including relationships, identity and empowerment. The trilogy explores the experience of three women in moments that are emotionally raw, thought-provoking and utterly personal.”
(Quoted from official source of Production: http://meandyouproductions.co.uk/portfolio_page/dominic-savage-drama-anthology-series/)

Roseanne (1988) S1 E9
ashjoemom 1 points 6 months ago.

Would like a link to this episode that is downloadable. I travel frequently and use USB’s for entertainment when streaming is not possible. Thanks!

8STORY8 1 points 6 months ago.

really enjoyed this show my own self.

Roseanne (1988) S1 E9
ashjoemom 1 points 6 months ago.

linked you up with a dwnldable vers. Verystream vers. no.3

Warrior (2011)
8STORY8 2 points 6 months ago.

I agree with the previous commenters. It is one of my favorite movies of 2011.

Australian Survivor (2002)
8STORY8 3 points 6 months ago*.

Middle of S6 ep. 6 (first season I’ve watched of Au Survivor) and have to admit, I am liking the Au version even better than the US version (and I’m a long time fan of the US version). The challenges all are so consistently more “challenging,” similar but yet noticeably different, than the US version’s, and very well thought out. The production and the editing of the show are top notch. The editing is pretty cool, I’m liking the contestants back stories being shown, the side interviews in real time, and the humor and game play back at camps. And many of the contestants are avidly in it to win it, which makes for an exciting season even early on. I also prefer what they don’t show, to keep you, the viewer, still enough surprised at tribal council and at the vote. The editing is clever and thought out. Also, I do not like when you do not get to see after tribal, who votes what, and so far they’ve shown it. And, the host is just as good as Jeff on the US version. And, the venue, aka island, they are on in S5 is spectacular to look at. And, over all, I think the editing is more balanced out than the US version, so that the viewer gets the whole experience, the social aspects, the relationships, the personalities, the individual styles of game play, the sleeping, cooking, eating, playing, etc. and weather conditions. Whereas on many of the US season’s they’ll focus on some of the aspects and at times actually ignore everything else.
I’m also watching the African version, and well in my opinion, it’s watchable, somewhat enjoyable but has a ways to go, to get my praise.

Jane the Virgin (2014) S5 E19
8STORY8 1 points 7 months ago.

<3 the feels

Wentworth (2013) S7 E10
8STORY8 0 points 7 months ago.

The character development and acting is quite phenomenal