Alien's comments

Kiki's Delivery Service (1989)
Alien 1 points 21 hours ago *

Hayao Miyazaki is THE best in storytelling, imho. “My Neighbor Totoro” was the first of his movies I saw and I loved it. This one is also very sweet.
I hope The Walt Disney Company doesn’t f*ck things up for him and Studio Ghibli.

Sanctuary (2008)
Alien 0 points 2 days ago

It was upsetting when this show was cancelled. According to Amanda Tapping renewal was off the table, then it was back on. In the end it was “wah-wah.”
Of course, nowhere near as upsetting as the cancellation of Firefly.

The War of the Worlds (2019) S1 E3
Alucard 1 points 3 days ago(Contains Spoilers)

I just checked these two streaming sites this is episode three, against one I downloaded a couple of days ago there were about ten available sites then, I don’t know what is going on, but these two versions are the same as episode three they had a couple of days ago. The intros are similar but 1&2 goes for 1.24 1.25 min were 3 goes for 54 min also at the end of this ep 3 it winds up the story.

Alien 1 points 3 days ago *

Alucard, three one-hour episodes were condensed into two 90 minute episodes.
So if you see an episode 3 posted just ignore it because there is no episode 3.

James and the Giant Peach (1996)
Alien 0 points 3 days ago *

Or you can take a different kind of journey with Don and the Giant Impeach.

Excalibur (1981)
magically_delicious -1 points 4 days ago

A nostalgic look at the way we saw (cinematically) dragons, wizards, lords, ladies, and “common folk” of this fantasy directed “King Arthur” period in “history” from the early 1980’s. This film is of particular interest to pre-Lord of the Rings fans and those in love with the idea of dragons and wizards. Truly, a cinematic example of excellence for the time period and a favourite for all those longing for virtue and innocence.

Alien -1 points 4 days ago

Are you saying chivalry is dead? ;)

Excalibur (1981)
Alien 1 points 4 days ago *

I’ve loved this movie since the day it was released and I saw it at our local theater for a dollar.