BROMBERG's comments

The Happening (2008)
BROMBERG 1 points 2 months ago*.

Oops ! I thought this was a link to “The Fappening”.😁

Live Aid (1985)
BROMBERG 1 points 2 months ago.

THANK YOU Degen !!! THANK YOU !!!

Reservation Dogs (2021)
BROMBERG 6 points 3 months ago.

They had me at “Taika Waititi” !!! 10/10

Black Widow (2021)
Jhigh03 9 points 4 months ago.

Skip ahead to 2:11:11 after the credits.

BROMBERG 1 points 4 months ago.

Thanks for the tip dude !!! 😁🍻

The Greatest Beer Run Ever (2015)
BROMBERG 2 points 4 months ago*.

ABSOLUTELY worth your 12 minutes to watch ! A reminder of the craziness of youth inside of us all ! Don’t EVER lose that !

Wag the Dog (1998)
sherlockholmes221b 12 points 6 months ago.

This movie makes you wonder and question all the American invasions in the past decades. Invasion such as Afghanistan, Iraq and other middle eastern countries. Not to mention the destruction of millions of lives and properties of innocent people. It is really sad.

BROMBERG 8 points 6 months ago.

You don’t have to wonder. Just thoroughly research EVERY US conflict and you’ll see that EVERY one was based on financial motives or to help the 1% profit, and NOT for humane purposes. Folks that believed these truths at the time were labeled “conspiracy nuts” back then too.

Chad (2021)
Rowdy Yates -1 points 6 months ago.

Sadly I think much of the mainstream viewers seem to process things literally and concretely thus abstracts like absurdist humor or black comedies for example go over their heads. I’ve watched a few episodes and it definitely has it’s moments.

BROMBERG 1 points 6 months ago*.

Rowdy 👍

Chad (2021)
BROMBERG 1 points 6 months ago*.

4/5 A GREAT example of absurdist humor ! Did you like “Portlandia” ? Did you like “Documentary Now!” ? Then “Chad” is for you !

Chad (2021)
redtreetops 2 points 6 months ago.

absolutely terrible don’t waste your time with this trash

BROMBERG 0 points 6 months ago.

Toonocalypse (2015)
etim 4 points 6 months ago.

If you liked the Cloverfield franchise, this is a must watch. 20 minutes well spent. 8/10

BROMBERG 1 points 6 months ago.

👍

Runaway (1969)
BROMBERG 0 points 6 months ago.

Unless you’re REALLY looking to waste six minutes of your life…don’t bother.

Too Close (2021) S1 E1
tardisrider -1 points 7 months ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

holy cow first 2 min and im sitting here with my mouth open. ok first ep is a real psychological Rollercoaster exacally who here needs a shrink?

BROMBERG 0 points 7 months ago.

Thanks for the tip/post !

Resident Alien (2021) S1 E9
BROMBERG 20 points 8 months ago.

AND to those of you that don’t know…Resident Alien has been green-lit for Season 2 !

Resident Alien (2021)
BROMBERG 3 points 8 months ago.

This is even better than “The Mandalorian” ! Don’t get me wrong. Mando is excellent, but this has a “current times” setting, more humor, and unexpected twists. We KNOW that Mando will survive on his journey and that the good guys will prevail. With Resident Alien we don’t know which way it’s headed ! 5/5

Tucker Carlson Tonight (2016) S2021 E1
BROMBERG -2 points 9 months ago.

AND to show that censorship is truly alive and well…the COMMENTS for the MSNBC Trump Derangement shows (and Bill Mahr, and Kimmel, and Colbert, and Seth Meyers, and The Daily Show) are ACTIVE, while the comments for “Tucker Carlson Tonight” have been DISABLED.

BROMBERG -1 points 9 months ago.

I’m guessing my account will probably be disabled/cancelled/ censored/silenced for bringing FACTS to light (without cussing or lies or slander) but that is the price of Freedom of Speech, while we still have it. Be well all and goodnight.

Tucker Carlson Tonight (2016) S2021 E1
BROMBERG 1 points 9 months ago*.

SHAMEFUL !!! T’s February 9, 2021, and out of a possible 27 shows this year, they’ve only posted 1 ! Meanwhile the MSNBC Trump Derangement shows (and Bill Mahr, and Kimmel, and Colbert, and Seth Meyers, and The Daily Show) are almost 100% posted. How can one not see the pattern ?

BROMBERG -2 points 9 months ago.

Tucker Carlson Tonight (2016) S2021 E1
ObserverMI -1 points 9 months ago.

Tucker is the most honest talking head out there. For left or right, he’s on the money. I’m glad we have him out there.

BROMBERG 1 points 9 months ago*.

WandaVision (2021) S1 E5
ezl88 3 points 9 months ago.

7 min of credits this episode…at this rate the season finale will be a total of 5 min show and the remainder credits.

BROMBERG 2 points 9 months ago*.

I agree, BUT…the TOTAL running time for this episode was a little over 41 minutes. This puts the episode in an “acceptable” 30 minute run range. I’m just saying.

The Conners (2018)
BROMBERG 1 points 10 months ago*.

The latest episode (S3 E9) had some of the BEST writing I have seen on a sitcom in a LOOOONG time !!! If you really think about it, reliable/great sitcoms RARELY come along. THIS is one that, seems to be, one you can rely on. (PS. I think the same can be said for “Mr. Mayor”. BUT, it’s a Tina Fey show, so that’s an easy guess.😉)

The Mandalorian (2019) S2 E8
GCarlin 2 points 11 months ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

well I sure didn’t expect a “Luke” alike…. hehehe

BROMBERG -1 points 10 months ago.

Your “Luke-a-Like” was the funniest thing that I’ve heard in a looonnng time. Thanx !!! 👍

Timecrimes (2008)
hic 1 points 11 months ago.

yeh the trippiness is top notch XD
If you are into gore horror and dont mind more subs, try INSIDE (2007) and MARTYRS (2008). French has a way of doing WTF moments that Hollywood cant achieve. Dont watch the English remakes of these, absolute shat. And my absolute go to horror-comedy, THE FINAL GIRLS (2015).

BROMBERG 0 points 11 months ago.

Ok. I’ll try them all. And Thanks.

Timecrimes (2008)
hic 3 points 11 months ago.

yah, it’s like trying to catch your own tail XD
have you watched TRIANGLE? give that one a spin haha…

BROMBERG 2 points 11 months ago.

Well, I watched TRIANGLE tonight…WTF ?!?! A REAL trippy/mind-bending, extremely well crafted and well written movie. ThankyouThankyouThankyou for the recommendation Dude ! (IN THE MOUTH OF MADNESS on my list !)

Timecrimes (2008)
hic 3 points 11 months ago.

yah, it’s like trying to catch your own tail XD
have you watched TRIANGLE? give that one a spin haha…

BROMBERG 2 points 11 months ago.

TRIANGLE ? But which Triangle ? And one for you…THE PLATFORM (2019). It’s also on Netflix. But it’s MUCH better if you watch it high.

Archenemy (2020)
BROMBERG 3 points 11 months ago. (Contains Spoilers)

This reminds me of the first/original “Mad Max”. A low budget movie with low budget cinematography, and low budget acting…THAT ALL WORKS. It’s a really good low budget movie with great potential to be a “saga”. I hope they make more. P.S. Did I mention that it was low budget ?

Timecrimes (2008)
hic 6 points 11 months ago.

u will get a headspin watching this. really good.

BROMBERG 5 points 11 months ago.

hic: You are SO RIGHT !!! This has got to be one of the all-time best sci-fi movies. It can really keep you enthralled !

Family Guy (1999) S19 E9
BROMBERG 3 points 11 months ago.

RobberDeNero: I politely disagree with your assessment of this particular episode.

The Mandalorian (2019) S2 E7
BROMBERG 5 points 11 months ago.

Bill Burr (Mayfield) was fantastic !!!

Your Honor (2020) S1 E1
BROMBERG -2 points 11 months ago.

It’s set in New Orleans, but NOBODY, even the minor characters, speak with a N’alwins accent !!! This just takes me right out of it.

Family Guy (1999) S19 E8
BROMBERG 2 points 11 months ago.

Saucer-People : Agreed !!!

Pardon the Interruption (2013)
BROMBERG 0 points 11 months ago.

Thanks for being on the ball and updating this again.

Utopia (2020)
BROMBERG 1 points 1 year ago.

They just announced…Season 2 has been “Cancelled” / “Done” / “No More” / “Finito” / “Sayonara” / “Adios” / “That’s All Folks !!!”

How To with John Wilson (2020) S1 E6
BROMBERG 1 points 1 year ago.

The online reviews that I’ve read for this have basically called it a “must see”. To that I disagree. I think it’s a definite “don’t waste your time”. 0/10

Wayne (2019) S1 E10
ElsieDee 4 points 1 year ago.

Greyfur is totally right.

The ending is bullshit without a second season.

BROMBERG 4 points 1 year ago.

They’ve got a second season ordered. I can’t remember where I read it but they also said that the show’s been picked up by another “network”.

Wayne (2019) S1 E10
greyfur 1 points 1 year ago.

Oh, hell no! This sucks, you get this far, then you end it? What utter bullshit! Was a great show,should have had a second season!

BROMBERG 3 points 1 year ago.

Pardon the Interruption (2013)
BROMBERG 2 points 1 year ago.

THANKS !!! Thanks for offering this series for viewing. I didn’t know that it was available till today. Thanks again for having such good taste !

Pardon the Interruption (2013) S2020 E192
BROMBERG 1 points 1 year ago.

THANKS for offering this !!! Till today I didn’t know that it was available. Thanks again.

Kajillionaire (2020)
BROMBERG 2 points 1 year ago*.

A solid 8 out of 10. Not all movies are “easy” to watch or “straight forward”. This was a weird one made up of pieces/scenes that were, IMHO, brilliant ! It’s okay if you don’t like this type of film. Some of my friends don’t like sriracha or kombucha. That’s cool. They’re still my friends.

Resident Alien (2021)
Resident Alien (2021)
2067 (2020)
BROMBERG 1 points 1 year ago.

This movie was a TOTAL WASTE of two hours. Plot holes and inconsistent pace throughout. 2 out of 10. Watch or rewatch some good sci-fi based on Rotten Tomatoes .Com recommendations !

Tucker Carlson Tonight (2016)
Jeshush 14 points 1 year ago.

Jump-started a vomit when I saw this horrible thing listed here. It is part of another virus we are all dying from: the stupid one. Cucker spews lies and venom everyday from the cesspit that is Fox Snooze. That said, this swastika monster is actually quite humorous in his spittoon vitriol. The trouble is, the über-dense are weakminded to believe it.

BROMBERG 2 points 1 year ago.

Simple…if you don’t like it…don’t watch it. If you don’t like McDonald’s, then go to Burger King. It’s ALL the same food, but a different place. And by the way…YOU HAVE TO TELL ME WHY ONE IS BETTER THAN THE OTHER, and not just keep blathering on that one is so bad. YOU CAN’T EVEN TELL ME WHY “YOUR SIDE” IS RIGHT !!! (I’m out)

Tucker Carlson Tonight (2016)
Jeshush 8 points 1 year ago.

What a surprise you side-stepped the point AND bleated the Faux News Cucker-spin with a peppering of false equivalency. Someone’s got the UV lamp inserted too far up the ole canal, there darkSparky? Oh, and when I got to where you said “slightest whiff,” I realized I was reponding to one of “those” people. Commiserations to those with you during this very dark time (and the corona virus thing, too).

BROMBERG 2 points 1 year ago.

Tucker Carlson Tonight (2016)
Jeshush 14 points 1 year ago.

In a world not run by the far right, I would agree that it is the lowest form of debate. In the mind of republicans and the far right, they are the only ones allowed to character assault; everyone else is just “fake news.” While alt right conservative republicans are in power, there is no hope for debate. Oh, and Cucker Tarlson is part of the lowest form of humanity and an award winner from the Josef Goebbels’ Finishing School of fake news, alternative facts, and kill-them-all-dead journalism. Stand up, Cucker, and pull one out of your ass, buddy.

BROMBERG 3 points 1 year ago.

Tucker Carlson Tonight (2016)
veritech 15 points 1 year ago.

Tucker carlson is pure trash

BROMBERG 4 points 1 year ago.

Tucker Carlson Tonight (2016)
BROMBERG 5 points 1 year ago.

Thank you SO MUCH for posting this show.