Dethanos's comments

Sorry We Missed You (2019)
Johnny2Stripes 0 points 4 days ago

Conservative Britain where working means you’re still living in poverty.

Dethanos -2 points 3 days ago

So, basically the US with fewer guns, and more panel shows?

Terminator: Dark Fate (2019)
Themoo -1 points 3 days ago

Be accurate now. I said “all the whiny fragile male egos”

But hey, you felt addressed? Your problem. Really.

My sincerest condolences.

Next you’ll tell me calling a racist a racist, would be hateful and bigoted. I know your kind all too well, and honestly, don’t care enough to comment further. Have a good night with yourself.

Dethanos -3 points 3 days ago

“I know your kind all too well…”
There it is. I rest my case.

Terminator: Dark Fate (2019)
Themoo -2 points 4 days ago

So you consider pointing out that people afflicted witha fragile male ego made the comments that those with fragile male egos make, as hatred?

Aren’t you a special little snowflake today!

Dethanos -6 points 4 days ago

The phrase “fragile male ego” is misandrist dog-whistling, and you know that quite well. Co-opting derogatory terms from the opposing tribe doesn’t exactly make you look any less bigoted.

Terminator: Dark Fate (2019)
Themoo -2 points 4 days ago

You have a problem with that Deth? Did you feel addressed?

That would make it your own personal issue. Not mine.

Dethanos -6 points 4 days ago

Hate is hate. Your bigotry isn’t an exception.

Terminator: Dark Fate (2019)
Themoo 1 points 4 days ago

So glad I ignored all the whiny fragile male egos in the comments, as this was soooo much better than everything else Terminator related since T2.

Dethanos -3 points 4 days ago

Selective enforcement much?

Teach Us All (2017)
[deleted] -2 points 6 days ago
Dethanos -1 points 6 days ago

NLP is pseudoscience. Research has shown that subliminal programming doesn’t work. I’m talking about bandwagoning, testimonial, transfer, repetition, and emotional words; the tried and true propaganda techniques utilized by religions, governments, and advertisers every day.

Seberg (2019)
metalrob72 -1 points 6 days ago

Downvotes will ensue, but I don’t care. This film is just more woke “white people are evil” SJW garbage spewed out by Hollywoood. So, it’s no suprise that they cast one of the angriest, raging feminazi lesbians in the title role. And she still can’t act her way out of a wet paper bag.

Dethanos -2 points 6 days ago

Calm down, snowflake. All that tribalism is bad for you.

Teach Us All (2017)
Siks 4 points 7 days ago

How is addressing a current problem propaganda?

Dethanos 1 points 6 days ago

propaganda - information that is spread for the purpose of promoting some cause

True or false. Good cause or bad. It’s all propaganda. Attempting to demean something by calling it propaganda is a mark of ignorance. I’m guessing that schools don’t even teach the basic propaganda techniques anymore.

Seberg (2019)
PureWhiskey -6 points 7 days ago

Black Panthers. You support… good for you.. I don’t

Dethanos 0 points 6 days ago *

“Sorry I had a fight in the middle of your Black Panther party.”

Deathstroke: Knights & Dragons (2020) S1 E1
Dethanos -3 points 7 days ago

Deathstroke in anti-hero mode vs HIVE. Guns. Swords. Plenty of blood.

49 Pulses (2017)
PureWhiskey -8 points 8 days ago

49 lies . Crisis actors….

Dethanos 0 points 8 days ago

Does the tinfoil ever chafe your scalp?

The Mandalorian (2019) S1 E8
[deleted] -1 points 20 days ago
Dethanos -4 points 8 days ago

Okay, zoomer.

The Mandalorian (2019) S1 E6
Dethanos -4 points 9 days ago

If your biggest complaint about a series is that the heist episode had a couple of cheesy scenes, then you have nothing to complain about.

Overflow (2020) S1 E1
Dethanos -4 points 10 days ago

Who would think it was?

Dethanos -4 points 10 days ago

At least 4 morons, apparently.

Overflow (2020) S1 E1
Zayre 0 points 11 days ago

This is not for children. at all

Dethanos -4 points 10 days ago

Who would think it was?

The Ten Commandments (2006)
kingarco66 -2 points 1 month ago

History! thats a bit strong isnt it?
Authentic! what, priests could call on god powers for magical effects?
About as authentic as Xena I guess lol

Dethanos -2 points 1 month ago

Also, there is the little matter of there not being any archeological evidence that Egypt ever held Hebrew slaves.

The Irishman (2019)
joeinwb -5 points 1 month ago

I give up, i can’t make it till the end. Slowest and boringest movie of all time. I can’t understand all the fuss about this movie. 3.5 hours of slow moving elderly men yaking all day. I gave up after a couple of hours and really nothing exciting happened.

Dethanos -9 points 1 month ago

So, just like every Scorsese movie.

The Atheist Delusion (2016)
nikkimckelvy -11 points 1 month ago

I would like to address your argument as a former atheist. First of all, if we are animals without any deity (I’m not arguing which diety or religious book), right and wrong, uncaring, wrathful would not exist. A pet dog or cat can’t feel wrath or understand the concept of, “uncaring,” These are both examples of things that animals can’t experience but humans can. If we are animals, that’s not possible. There are tons of other examples of this. Do you have a conscience? Animals don’t. Do you have an appreciation for beauty? Animals don’t. The fact that you can judge a deity as uncaring proves that you’re not an animal. Your own logic is fallacious. The crimes of Hitler and Nero would not be bad or good. They would equal with the majesty of Victoria Falls. I’m not arguing the existence of God right now- just that there is a measure of good and bad. This measure would not exist if we were animals.

Dethanos 0 points 1 month ago

No. Just so much no. Making subjective judgments does not separate us from animals in any way, shape, or form. It is nothing but arrogance and conceit to claim than mankind possesses some magical faculty that elevates us above other lifeforms. Yeah, we’re some smart little tool-making monkeys, but it is yet to be seen if that’s a good strategy for long-term survival. Don’t go declaring man to be God’s chosen just yet.

The Irishman (2019)
Dethanos -10 points 1 month ago

This isn’t cinema.

The Mandalorian (2019) S1 E3
Euringer -5 points 1 month ago * (Contains Spoilers)

Agree Pedro will end up having been a foundling as a result of the CIS attack, but I’m not 100% on orphans/foundlings actually being culturally important for Mandalorians in general. If this one was attacked by droids that heavily suggests he grew up in the outer rim, and the current planet being an outer rim planet to me hints this collective is more of a diaspora that might have it’s own unique customs than representative of the Mandalorian culture as a whole.

Dethanos -2 points 1 month ago

I thought I remembered something from the old EU about Mandos and war orphans, but I can’t find any reference to it. I might be thinking of a warrior race from another IP.

The Mandalorian (2019) S1 E3
piero -7 points 1 month ago *

Oh I thought foundlings were the children of mandalorians
edit: fucking star wars and the younglings. I get it now. George lucas is an idiot. Things in the prequels shouldn’t be brought forward. I also thought younglings was just a jedi thing, I didnt know it was a star wars way of speaking.

Dethanos -1 points 1 month ago

To the Mandalorians, children orphaned by conflict are theirs, to be raised as Mandalorians, to be taught the way. I’m fairly certain our Mandalorian is going to have been a foundling himself.

The Mandalorian (2019) S1 E3
piero -5 points 1 month ago

how is the child a foundling?

Dethanos 0 points 1 month ago

It’s a child found without parent or guardian. What do you think foundling means?

The Mandalorian (2019) S1 E3
Krakken -2 points 1 month ago

nice to see War Machine do a Cameo

Dethanos 0 points 1 month ago

That was Happy is that armor.

The Mandalorian (2019) S1 E3
piero -7 points 1 month ago

This is the way. (But honestly why arent the mandalorians pissed at main character mando for breaking the rules by going back for the child and also for revealing their hideout. They all just seem chill about it. Was super weird.)

Dethanos 1 points 1 month ago

By choosing to protect a foundling, he is following the way of Mandalore, which supersedes any bounty hunter code.

The Mandalorian (2019) S1 E3
Dethanos 1 points 1 month ago

This is the way, to make Star Wars.

The Impeachment Show (2019)
ibgabe 1 points 2 months ago

The president bribed another country’s leader … it’s 100% an impeachable offence. Not only that, he attempted to intimidate a witness as the witness was testifying. This is all abuse of power.

Do presidents make deals? Sure. But deals that benefit the country. Not deals that benefit him as an individual against a political rival. If you don’t understand that, you don’t deserve to have an opinion.

The draft dodging pussy grabber is nothing but a con-artist and anyone still hanging on to his bullshit is a rube.

Dethanos 0 points 2 months ago

Okay, but the current Senate will never remove him from office, and the impeachment process hardens Trump’s base while fatiguing anti-Trump sentiment in swing voters and battleground states.

The Atheist Delusion (2016)
[deleted] -4 points 2 months ago *
Dethanos -3 points 2 months ago

Science doesn’t prove. Proofs are for mathematics and formal logic. Even if science did deal in proof, you can’t prove that something doesn’t exist, especially something as vaguely defined as god. Also, you completely misinterpreted the original comment.

The Atheist Delusion (2016)
katyha -8 points 2 months ago *

if you know him as banana man u must have watched a lot of him, he is a good Christan guy, a lot of haters here towards religin downvoting everything that has to to do with christianity

Dethanos -3 points 2 months ago

Nah. Ray Comfort was one of the favorite targets of the old YouTube atheist community before it was infected with reight/left politics, mainly because his arguments are often easily debunked. His arguments are featured in the “Foundational Falsehoods of Creationism” series and “Why Do People Laugh at Creationists”, plus numerous stand-alone videos.

The Atheist Delusion (2016)
Dethanos -3 points 2 months ago

Banana man!

Titans (2018) S2 E11
Dethanos -1 points 2 months ago

*Batsplaining.

Harriet (2019)
kingarco66 -1 points 2 months ago *

gee whiz .. i guess it was equally foul and/or sexist of me to label combat soldiers as “boys”? or is it something that only applies to girls do you rekon :)
You cant seriously think I dont respect her

Dethanos 1 points 2 months ago

Intent doesn’t matter to the woke.

The Voices (2015)
Dethanos 0 points 2 months ago

Kinda dark for Ryan Reynolds, but very good film.

octoberswill -5 points 2 months ago

Also…Magenta got muted…not because of what I said..but because of what she said…this whole argument started over her comments….are the moderators of this site self righteous?……I don’t think anyone who disagrees with me is a racist….that would make my girlfriend a racist…she is not…I only know that racist (ie. makes a monolith of a people and then uses disparaging names to describe them, etc) are racist and I don’t pretend otherwise.

Dethanos 3 points 2 months ago

“makes a monolith of a people and then uses disparaging names to describe them” Project much?

octoberswill -5 points 2 months ago

“Now, stifle yourself when two men are talking.”…..you just played yourself, player…you really are an idiot.

Dethanos 0 points 2 months ago

Stifle, Edith, stifle!

octoberswill -6 points 2 months ago

No, I mean people who literally drop the n bomb and the people who defend them…ya know…like what happened with Magenta and the “two sides” people who swooped in after I called her out on it….kinda clear to anyone with half a brain or people without a racist agenda.

Dethanos 1 points 2 months ago

Funny. I don’t recall ever defending Magenta. I’m fairly sure she considers me to be part of “the left” that persecutes her so much. You’re just upset that I consider you to be her equal.

octoberswill -8 points 2 months ago *

and a way to block racist sympathizers as well as the openly racists….that would be awesome.

Dethanos 4 points 2 months ago

Of course, by racist sympathizers, you mean anyone who has an opinion contrary to your own, and anyone who has any issue with how you express your opinion. It must be nice being so unquestionably righteous that you know that anyone who disagrees with you must be a racist.

Watchmen (2019) S1 E2
Dethanos 0 points 2 months ago

They might get around to telling a story at some point, maybe.

octoberswill -4 points 2 months ago

I’m gonna give you the last word, here..but bear in mind I spoke up against somebody who literally used a racist epithet to describe an entire group of people and you made a weak talking points jab at me for it……it kinda makes you a bigot, too.

Dethanos -1 points 2 months ago

Hold on. Quit moving the goal posts so much. Am I a hypocrite, a Republican, or a bigot? What argument are we having? Hell, I was just trying to enjoy some schadenfreude, seeing two hateful people hating each other.

octoberswill -8 points 2 months ago

Don’t worry finigan…this is just Dethanos’ chickenshit way of saying he disagrees with you because he’s a bigot….he thinks he’s being witty….but he’s just being cowardly…..

Dethanos 2 points 2 months ago

Nope. I just found his statement regarding “…hatred for anything that doesn’t fit into your tiny little self righteous worlds…” more than a little ironic. Now, stifle yourself when two men are talking.

McShagan 3 points 2 months ago *

You sure got me good with that one. I am not sure what it means but you keep using these descriptive terms on others here on this site. Look at your post replying to fin apparently you are at -4 because I am a hypocrite. Now watch as I magically vote you down to 5 because I can vote twice here when I feel that someone deserves my attention. Do you see it is at 0 now? I do not down vote your dumb-ass because you are not worth the attention that I could pay to someone or something else that matters.

Dethanos -5 points 2 months ago

Just wallow in it. Spread it all over and wear it like cologne.

octoberswill -6 points 2 months ago

lelz….yet here you are commenting….fucking hypocrite….

Dethanos -3 points 2 months ago

Why wouldn’t I be commenting? How is that hypocrisy? Maybe you should stick to arguments where corporate media has fed you your talking points. You obviously lack the ability to form a coherent thought of your own.

octoberswill -1 points 2 months ago

honestly…Dethanos…I literally have more respect for bigots than I do folks like you who are too cowardly to choose a side openly and cheer for the fight on the sidelines with no skin in the fight…..wimpy…

Dethanos -3 points 2 months ago

Woke virtue-signallers vs. low-intellect chat-trolls isn’t the fight. It’s a distraction. You’re not a warrior for justice. You’re a useful idiot. Don’t tell me to get in the fight when you service the enemy.

McShagan 2 points 2 months ago

I don’t really I just find it to be a tool for lazy trolls. I also just took my adderall and that shit makes you mean. ; )

Dethanos -7 points 2 months ago

Downvoted for being a self-righteous hypocrite.

finigan1 3 points 2 months ago

O,K,K,K! Bigots, Racists and Homophobes on just about every comment for every show that airs now. Your ignorance and hatred for anything that doesn’t fit into your tiny little self righteous worlds is truly fucking pathetic.With that said, ‘and we were all thinking it’,its a good show so far,can’t really judge it though with just the first episode,so I will get back to you when a few more air.

Dethanos -4 points 2 months ago

Glad you finally found your people.

octoberswill -2 points 2 months ago

I see you are easily affected by racist propaganda….awww…weak minds will fall for anything….you are quite sad Magenta…..your hateful rhetoric belies your sad state….do you need a hug?

Dethanos -6 points 2 months ago

The sexual tension is palpable. Let me get you two on camera. We’ll make a mint.

TheTruth 3 points 2 months ago

I see having a black female lead really pissed off some fan boys lol. Is it ok to not have one show where you aren’t the lead calm down.

Dethanos -2 points 2 months ago

Where do you see that?

octoberswill 2 points 2 months ago

I see you are still a bigot….nothing new expected.

Dethanos 2 points 2 months ago

Glad you two found each other.

Batman & Bill (2017)
freeaswind 1 points 3 months ago

A must see for true Batman fans.

Dethanos -2 points 3 months ago

Thanks, gatekeeper.

The Village in the Woods
psynhuman -5 points 3 months ago *

FUCK YOURSELVES AND YOUR PATHETIC ASS METHODS MANIPULATING ASS CHEATER FUCKING “MODS”… ALL YOUR LIVES ABOUT SCREW OTHER UPLOADERS FOR FEW CLICKS…. YOU WILL GET NO-FUCKING-WHERE IN THIS GAME… GO SELL YOUR MOTHER FOR 3 MORE CLICKS STUPID FUCKING BITCHASS

Dethanos -3 points 3 months ago