PacificLilly's comments

Bernie Blackout (2020)
Jhigh03 3 points 7 days ago.

magic cards!

PacificLilly 3 points 7 days ago.

LOL! kingarco66 and Jhigh03!
I love the humour! ☺

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (2013) S7 E1
PacificLilly 0 points 7 days ago.

I really like this show, but was a little apprehensive, was wondering how well or not well they’d the writers would do with the time travel and with starting out a new season…. it could go either rather easily; really well or REALLY badly. Lol.

And yay! I was pleasantly surprised- it was a great start to new season! Also, I’m pretty happy with how they structured the sequences/scenes, dialogue, explaining where we, the viewers, are picking the story up after such a long hiatus, break, off season. (In terms of recapping, I liked how they didn’t have loads of flashbacks and highly detailed conversations explaining what happened last season. We had a recap of sorts, but only a short and to the point update, dropped in natural-ish conversations between characters. Last season was not my favorite so I’m glad the show’s writers didn’t spend half this episode going over all that. Plus, it leaves space for the characters to catch up with one another, a little at time, which to me is better, and doesn’t come off as forced.)

So here’s hoping the rest of the season will turn out to be great!!! So, other than just waiting, and watching more epsiodes, “Only TIME will tell!” Hehehe I don’t think I could be sillier or more on the nose if I tried. LOL! 😉😆😂

Grant (2020)
BFU 6 points 8 days ago.

Magnificent mini-series

PacificLilly 4 points 8 days ago.

I second this! I completely agree BFU! 😉☺

Grant (2020)
PacificLilly 3 points 8 days ago.

I cannot wait to see the third episode!!! This is such a great mini-series!

Stargate Universe (2009)
Killion 5 points 11 months ago.

I wish they would come out with new seasons/episodes of this show. I loved it!

PacificLilly 3 points 13 days ago.

I agree wholeheartedly. I truly loved this series! ❤❤ And I miss it! 😢
Every few years, I have to come back and rewatch it! ☺ And revisit old friends (I mean characters, lol)

Cardinal (2017) S2 E6
Alien 3 points 1 month ago. (Contains Spoilers)

The main characters are broody and depressed and they seem to pass it around to each other. Cardinal is damaged goods and Delorme, damaged as well, thinks she can fix him. Now he has another devastating event to deal with that just might push him over the edge.
I hate when shows become predictable. I will keep watching.
Billy Campbell is very attractive. Irrelevant? I think not.

PacificLilly 1 points 1 month ago. (Contains Spoilers)

I concur… and definately not irrelevant. ☺

As with many other series, some episodes and seasons of this series are better than others. I really enjoyed the overall feel/vibe and plot (s) of season 1.

Season 2 and 3 sort of switch gears or go on slightly different tangents and seem to focus more on character development. But, the most recent episodes (in season 4), to me, feels like a return to how the first season was.

All in all, I’m glad I stuck with the show bc I really have liked/enjoyed it. So, I hope that if you stick with it that you won’t be disappointed

The Last Kingdom (2015)
PacificLilly 3 points 1 month ago.

Oh my freaking goodness… I didn’t realize this was back yet!!!! happy dancing! 🎶💃🎶💃 “Wooo-hooo!” 🎉🎉🎉

I’ve really missed Uhtred and Brida of course!!! I’ve also missed Aethelflaed (Æthelflæd), Hild, Steapa, Hastein and a several others! (Too many to list here.) And I should have been more specific and have said “Uhtred of Bebbanburg!” (bc I like saying “Bebbanburg” lol.) Not to mention how Brida is such a BOSS! 🙆 Oh! Plus, the actor who plays Steapa is flippin’ hot, 🔥🔥🔥 hehe, luckily like so many of the actors in this season are! No, I’m not going to list all of the really great 👀👌😘 looking actors, I must let you watch and discover them for yourselves, haha. 😉😆😍

And as with most stories that are done REALLY well, the characters are also done really well (meaning both villains and heros alike are awesome.) And, at least for me, great characters are like friends,…. you miss them when they’re gone and absolutely feel like celebrating when they are back! imagines myself high-five-ing each of the characters Hahaha ☺😊

Time to begin binge-watching this new season! (See you all afterwards, in a day or so, lol.) YAY! I love this series!!! 😲☺👀👍💝🎉👌🎯😎🎶💃😍💫💖 “LET IT BEGIN!!!!” followed by an evil, maniacal luagh “muah-ha ha ha!” 😆😂😂 And then runs dashes off to watch my show

Defending Jacob (2020)
Empressvibes 2 points 1 month ago.

thank you to this site for all you do, feel free to delete this comment if need be but my appreciation is immense. Thank you for the links + work you do on here

PacificLilly 2 points 1 month ago.

I second this! Empressvibes, I completely agree with you. I’m also immensely appreciative and very greatful. ❤💖

I stumbled onto your comment while looking into a recommendation for a new show to watch. And I’m so happy to get to read that you feel the same way about this site! ☺ It’s refreshing and I’m thrilled to see a compliment or acknowledgment of all the hard work that goes into this place. 👍❤

What this site provides us all is such a gift. This place and the users here have kept me sane and made my life so much more enjoyable… so much so that I can’t even begin to tell you. And all of this website’s contributors, the Dev_Team, the Moderators and all of the users who volunteer and help out here are truly amazing and IMHO are rockstars! ☺😍🎸🎤🌟💫🎉💖 Cheers Empressvibes! And Cheers Primewire! ❤

Btw, yes I know that I’m very sappy but it doesn’t make this any less true. Lol 😉😆

Fantasy Island (2020)
Ditzygypsy 5 points 3 months ago.

Your review is very helpful. It’s concise, and you answered all the pre-watch questions I had. Thank you.

PacificLilly 0 points 2 months ago.

I 1,000% agree with you Ditzygypsy! I really was unsure if I should give this a try or not. But after reading JadeEnigma’s review, I’m sold! Lol.

Thank you JadeEnigma! Well thank you both of you! ☺

Fantasy Island (2020)
michaelmyers -1 points 3 months ago.

well couldnt wait … into about 30 min and i havent stopped yet watching ..cross between say Jumanji and saw ! 3.7/5

PacificLilly -1 points 2 months ago.

Thank you for your review! I’ve heard a lot of opinions about this movie, usually one of two main groups- love it or hate it. Lol. But even after reading several comments, I was still was unsure what this movie was about or like and if I should give this a try or not.
Your comment wasn’t super long, however it sure was very effective! Your description of this movie being a cross between “Jumanji” and “Saw” is brilliant! Instantly, I now get the gist of it! So many thanks!

Ozark (2017)
Odie 1 points 2 months ago*.
PacificLilly 1 points 2 months ago.

Thank you Odie!

Cosmos (1980) S2 E2
PacificLilly 1 points 2 months ago.

Carl Sagan’s narration at the end of this episode (last approx. 4 mins or so) was truly wonderful. I had tears in my eyes. Wow

The episode was good as well. But the ending, wow.

The Call of the Wild (2020)
PacificLilly 2 points 2 months ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Mfounder out nongovernmental bsdmmskm!

Tommy (2020) S1 E6
Newmavaff20 -1 points 3 months ago.

Links please

PacificLilly 1 points 3 months ago.

Hi Newmavaff20. ☺ This episode hasn’t aired yet. (It is scheduled to air on March 12th) But after it does air, if there are still no linka, you can request links HERE I hope this helps.

Australian Survivor (2002) S7 E11
PacificLilly 1 points 3 months ago.

I can’t wait to see what happens next!!!! ☺😍😆 happy feet dances! Lol

PacificLilly 0 points 3 months ago.

This episode, well tribal, wasn’t nearly as fun as I’d hoped. Not super happy with the outcome. May write more tomorrow bc too tired to try to write anything cohesive right now. Lol.
No matter what, I still love this show, this game! ☺❤💖

Australian Survivor (2002) S7 E11
Australian Survivor (2002)
truxlady33 -1 points 6 months ago.

When does the All Stars season start, and will it be posted here?

PacificLilly 0 points 3 months ago.

You likely already have the answer, but just in case… Season 7, All Stars, started Feb 3rd and yes it’s posted here!!!! I love, LOVE this version of Survivor. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Let the Survivor AU games begin! (Well continue) I’m so cheesy/silly, lol. Take care! ❤

The Real Housewives of Atlanta (2008) S12 E15
PacificLilly 2 points 3 months ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Now I’ll never say that any of the womens’ shenanigans are okay. And no one ever knows whats really going on between a married couple, behind closed doors. But the way Mark treats Kenya is so not okay. All of the women and even one or two of the husbands/fiances have commented on how Mark acts and speaks to his wife Kenya. I find it unbelievably sad, disrespectful and even makes me kind of angry. I hope they get some counseling ASAP and or he stops treating her so badly, and or they get a divorce. I cannot even imagine their daughter growing up seeing her mother and father in that kind of marriage. (No matter who’s fault it is, or who shares in the blame, etc) Your spouse is supposed to be your rock, your defender, you partner, your “one” person who will always be in your corner. Yes, spouses disagree and fight but at least in public they have respect for and support one another. Ekkks. And from the previews of the next episode…. may be interesting television to watch but also very sad bc they are normal real people living through these “episodes” bc that’s their real life. fingers crossed that they can get counseling or something. 😕😢

Australian Survivor (2002) S7 E11
PacificLilly 1 points 3 months ago.

I can’t wait to see what happens next!!!! ☺😍😆 happy feet dances! Lol

Australian Survivor (2002) S7 E10
PacificLilly 0 points 3 months ago. (Contains Spoilers)

!WARNING! Spoilers in this comment! 😉
Personally, I really enjoyed watching his game play… I’m so sad that Matt was voted out!!!! 😢 I’m not surprised in the least that they voted him out bc he’s a huge threat- and yet, keeping Shonee and Harry?! They are huge threats as well. Shonee I get keeping her bc she’s 1000% done with the other tribe since they voted her out. So Shonee I get bc she’s a number for them and has no other alliances. (I did enjoy watching Shonee get her revenge with Abby and Lydia!! And they better watch out for her, her social game is unreal this season) But keeping “Dirty Harry” lol that may come back to bite some, if not all, of them right in their derrières. Harry has played it cool thus far since he wants to be seen as not such an evil mastermind and seen as more trustworthy… but he’s still just as smart, cunning, and ruthless. Don’t get me wrong, he’s fun to watch when he’s his witty, maniacal self. Haha. But I was really rooting for Matt to make it to merge, even if only to just see how his secret alliance with Dave could have turned out!!!! That would have been epic to watch!!!
Speaking of Dave, hahahaha what a funny character. I love the way he speaks in his interviews! 😂 His ego is larger than life and he plays the game so hard! (He’s not my favorite player by any means. But…. he is seriously sooooo entertaining to watch!) I’m a little worried that Phoebe is going to learn the hard way how vengeful Dave can be. And goodness me, I hope she doesn’t tell Dave if she finds an idol. That’d be terrible for her game to get blindsided with an idol!!! Ekkks!
There are so many great players this season, too many to list here in this already long comment. Lol. With so many amazing players, I absolutely cannot guess who’s going to win. All of them are out for blood and have learned from their previous seasons. The social threats or masterminds have upped their game play and seem physically stronger, the physical beasts have improved thier social games and are also even stronger. All the players seem to have evened out thier strengths and weaknesses so that they are all really great players. This is the absolute best season thus far and I am stoked to watch it all unfold and see how the winner gets to the end!!!!!!
I also love that this version of Survivor plays out over 50 days and airs a few times a week. (Unlike the US version that is 39 days and airs only once a week.) It’s awesome! Not only more episodes but more challenges, twists, and especially more game play! Ekkkks and wowzah, sooooo exciting!!!!

Australian Survivor (2002) S7 E3
PacificLilly -1 points 3 months ago.

The game play of these players is absolutely amazing. Love it! ❤

Homeland (2011)
puffythebongslayer 2 points 3 months ago.

Me to missed this

PacificLilly 1 points 3 months ago.

Me 3! ☺

Star Trek: Picard (2020) S1 E1
hooliomatt -3 points 4 months ago.

I will try again, maybe when I can binge watch a few episode in one sitting.

PacificLilly 0 points 4 months ago.

Though, you’re kind of lucky! I wish I had waited! lol. A week of waiting, grrr. Lol. fingers crossed that the following episodes are great and I hope you end up liking it. Otherwise, I’ve given ya bad advice! Lol ☺

The Dead Lands (2020)
etim -1 points 4 months ago.
PacificLilly -1 points 4 months ago.

Hmmm, no, that’s not it.
Can’t explain it… Crazy Déjà vu. Lol. But we’ll see, had to pause watching this since I found a fav series aired. Maybe the feeling will wear off when I get to resume the episodes.

Star Trek: Picard (2020) S1 E1
PacificLilly 0 points 4 months ago.

Wooooo-hooooo!!!!! 🎉💃😎 What a great start! This series has such potential, oh my, I may faint from the excitement! Loved the 1st episode!
Not to mention Patrick Stewart…. do they even make actors like him anymore?! He’s an endangered species! Lol!

The only downside….. I have to wait a week for each episode!!! Lol. 😀 So in summary: Only 1 episode in and it’s flippin’ awesome, The End! T’hehehe.
This is my jam!!!! 🎶💃🎉💖

Star Trek: Picard (2020) S1 E1
hooliomatt -3 points 4 months ago.

i watched it as i saw good reviews but it was far too slow for a sci fi for myself i watched about 15 mins and didnt flicker abit of interest for me 3/10

PacificLilly -1 points 4 months ago.

I’d say give it another shot! Maybe it still won’t be your cup of tea… I’m not sure.
But 15 mins, you didn’t get to see anything! You didn’t give it a chance to show you how awesome it is!!! Well how awesome I thought it was!!!! I haven’t seen a series with this much potential in a very long time! Just my 2 cents worth. ☺

Star Trek: Picard (2020) S1 E1
JadeEnigma 1 points 4 months ago.

First of all, So do I. Secondly, so do I. Finally OMG SO DO I :-P

PacificLilly 2 points 4 months ago.

Ditto! ❤

Paul (2011)
PacificLilly 2 points 4 months ago.

I finally just watched this! I Really had forgotten about this after all these years…. and hahahahahaha what a treat; I loved it!!! I never thought it’d be witty enough to hold my attention, but wow was I wrong! Yes it is stupid but slapstick kind of funny and regardless, it’s done so darn well I just kept cracking up- from start to finish! I loved all of the cliché scifi/ fantasy and alien jokes/ puns! (The writers included visual or written nods to all the great and iconic scifi movies and they did it so very well!) This movie wasn’t a one time watch for me! I’ve already watched it twice now. And it’s so funny that I already have new movie quotes from it! Gotta love it when you get to expand you’re “movie speak” bc of a new favorite movie aides in or adds to you’re tv/movie language repituar! I didn’t say that very well but I hope you got what I meant. Lol.
And prior to watching this I thought this would be a 3 star, starting max score, didn’t even think this could make a 4 star rating list! Wow am I happy to be so wrong! 5 out of 5 stars from me! 😂😂😂

The Dead Lands (2020)
PacificLilly -2 points 4 months ago.

Was this released in another country prior to now, but with a different name??? I’m having a huge Déjà vu moment! I swear I’ve already seen this series?! Must just be a similar synopsis or something. Such an odd thing! Lol. Well here’s hoping I haven’t seen this yet and that it is a really good watch. Lol!!!

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (2018)
PacificLilly 1 points 4 months ago.

It’s back!!!! Yay!!! Time to binge watch this!!!! ☺

Emergence (2019) S1 E12
PacificLilly 1 points 4 months ago.

Really cool episode! I hope the finale is good as well! (“Please don’t mess it up!” writers of the show, lol!)

Auto/Biography (2019) S1 E3
michaelmyers -3 points 5 months ago.

no links for the show

PacificLilly 2 points 5 months ago.

You can request links for this and any show/movie in the forums. Here is the link, Click Here

The users who post links are usually very good at adding links quickly or as soon as they are available. I hope this helps! ☺

The Expanse (2015) S4 E1
PacificLilly 1 points 5 months ago.

Awesome start! ☺

Emergence (2019) S1 E9
PacificLilly 3 points 5 months ago.

Wow. Really great episode! Kinda knew what was gonna happen, but no less fun to watch! ☺

Vikings (2013) S6 E1
truxlady33 1 points 6 months ago.

Can’t wait!!!!

PacificLilly 2 points 6 months ago.

Same! I love this series!!!!

John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (2019)
Rick13 1 points 10 months ago.

ok i do see another one coming, regardless of some of the negative feedback, as few as it was it goes great with the series, i liked it full of fighting,shooting and violence, the should put the transporter and john wick together and call it transporting mr wick lol

PacificLilly -1 points 6 months ago.

What a thought!!! What a pair they would make!!! Allbeit cool, its also pretty funny because of the look on my face when I read this/your idea of them both doing in a movie together! Rotflo! But wow, can’t even attempt to imagine what those action scenes would be like! 😮😮😮

Servant (2019)
PacificLilly 1 points 6 months ago.

From M. Night Shyamalan, Servant follows a Philadelphia couple in mourning after an unspeakable tragedy creates a rift in their marriage and opens the door for a mysterious force to enter their home.

Official “Jericho” Trailer—— HERE

Ray Donovan (2013) S7 E2
PacificLilly 0 points 6 months ago.

I love this show! 😆

Anne with an E (2017) S3 E9
PacificLilly 0 points 6 months ago.

This episode, as with several other episodes this season, were quite emotional and difficult to watch…. having the real history of “The Stolen Children of Canada,” play out. Which is just a heartbreaking history of what did happened to the Native Indians in this time period. And I don’t mean that only Canada has this type of history because the United States shares this infamous and horrific history as well.
Just wanted to mention this, so anyone else would be aware. This isn’t the happy part, slughtly whimsical episode, of this story.

Unintended (2018)
PacificLilly -1 points 6 months ago.

Sorry

Payback (1999)
PacificLilly -1 points 6 months ago.

Lol

War of the Worlds (2019) S1 E5
RoboPhone 0 points 7 months ago.

TO clarify, The Original Versions were completely French Language. Now, the English parts are correctly in English, with the French parts untouched.

PacificLilly 0 points 7 months ago*.

RoboPhone, Thank you for the update/info. And pretty please relay a huge “thank you” to whomever has updated the English parts to English audio!!! Those videos are now, for me, watchable! (I do know some French. Just not enough to watch it if the whole season was only French. Lol. But with the English audio now added for the English speaking parts, I can now get by!!) So thank you very much to whomever took the time to update all of that!!!!!❤
But I’ll still be crossing my fingers for the subtitled versions to be released ASAP, so that everyone can watch it! ❤

War of the Worlds (2019) S1 E5
RoboPhone 4 points 7 months ago*.

I have been informed that one of our awesome Members is in the process of manually adding English Audio (for the English parts) and submitting them for each episode. French Subtitles are still a work in process. If you look at the individual vev.io Versions for the words “English”, and the tag “SWG”, you can identify which Version(s) have been modified. More updates to follow as information becomes available.

PacificLilly 1 points 7 months ago.

Thanks for posting RoboPhone!
That must be a lot of work, and/or time consuming! Thank you so much for working on this for all of us! So awesome! Thank you!!!!

Alaskan Bush People (2014)
shaysplace 1 points 7 months ago.

They are very similar and if you like one you’ll probably like the other. The only difference is that ABP is only about one (large) family and you get to know them in more depth. Life Below Zero is great, too!

PacificLilly -2 points 7 months ago.

Thank you very much! I really wasn’t sure. And, based on your comment, I’ll be watching this soon! ☺ Thanks again! ❤

Sanditon (2019) S1 E8
Vibech 2 points 7 months ago.

are u kidding me???

PacificLilly 1 points 7 months ago.

COMPLETELY AGREE.

Anne with an E (2017)
PacificLilly 2 points 8 months ago.

I’m so thrilled that this show is back! It really is such a gem. I stumbled upon it half way through the 1st season and have been obsessed with it ever since. The characters are unique, with interesting storylines. The scenes where it is shot is beautiful. The plot lines may seem a tad simplistic, which goes with the kind of slower, less modern type of life styles that the characters live- But the complexities of the characters, the stigmas of the time period and cultural influences definately make this show extremely intriguing to watch.
Anne is such a wipper-snapper! She’s so honestly herself, without apology. She’s even a little in-your-face, over the top, honest. (says what she’s thinking before or without ever thinking about what she’s saying or to whom.) Anne is definately essentric, especially for the time period. She’s also the kindest, pure hearted, finds joy in any aspect of life, truly a beautiful soul. As you can likely tell, I truly love her character.
And all of the characters surrounding her are pretty darn amazing as well.
This is a very interesting, cathartic and enjoyable show to watch. Without a shadow of a doubt, this gets 5 stars from me.

The War of the Worlds (2019)
Jhigh03 -1 points 1 year ago.

I might have missed this if not for you. This plot line has really been done to death in recent years with Falling Skies, V and Colony just to name a few. BBC usually does quality work so here’s hopping they bring something new to the formula.

PacificLilly 0 points 8 months ago.

Thank you, all of you!! I might have missed it as well. Added to my watchlist and will keep checking back for info on when it will air. This has great potential! Not to mention HG Wells! Very exciting!

Orphan Black (2013)
PacificLilly 0 points 8 months ago.

This is one of the best shows that has ever been done. I throughly enjoyed it and looked forward to every single episode as it aired. Truthfully, every so often I even rewatch it from start to finish. It never gets old or outdated. IT really IS that GOOD!

This Is Us (2016)
8STORY8 1 points 1 year ago.

Ah, the brilliant complexities of family, relationships, and life. Deeply moving. Didn’t take me long before I felt invested, wanting to understand more from the past and see what will happen next. I would put this in the same genre and caliber with the shows Parenthood and A Million Little Things.

PacificLilly 0 points 8 months ago.

💯% spot on!!!! I ✔completely✔ agree with 8STORY8!!! 5 out of 5 stars and 2 👍👍!!!
This is not only one of my favorite TV series in the drama category, but truly one of my all time favorite shows! This series is inspirational, heart-wrenching, and as 8STORY8 put it so well, “deeply moving!”
The individual storylines are so interesting and are great all on their own. But also, each separate or stand alone storyline is completely intertwined with all of the other ones and then also with the overall plot. The ways in which the writers have done this, how they have executed it all is truly amazing- and IMO part of this show’s “magic!!!”
The characters are so… well, to put it succinctly,, so human! 😉☺ They are all very intricately and simply “human”- they’re all complicated and complex people who are brilliant and are also flawed, damaged, works-in-progress. These characters are all the things that us mere mortals are in “real life.” And I think I love this series in part due to the characters seeming so real. They are depicted as 100% perfect and imperfect but not done so in such an obviously fake, cheesy or unnatural way as how some other characters are portrayed in other fictional dramas.
The writting is utterly superb! All of the dialogue is without a doubt, some of the best around, and seems to just “fit” like how the last piece of a puzzle fits. (And all of it executed in a way that it comes off a real, and natural.)
I’ve become so attached and invested in this family! I can’t wait to watch the past, present, and future of these stories and see how they unfold!
The only downside to this series is that now the weekly wait, for the next episode, begins again! 😊☺❤

Van Helsing (2016) S4 E1
PacificLilly -1 points 8 months ago.

So glad it is back! ☺
Though, I was a little let down with this episode. Maybe such high expectations for so long, since last season? Likely. And besides! We now have a whole new season! Yipee! ☺☺