SuePJR's comments

Resident Alien (2021)
SuePJR 3 points 23 days ago.

WooHoo!!! It’s been confirmed for Season 2, but no date as yet.

Bloodlands (2021) S1 E2
SuePJR 0 points 1 month ago.

Can’t recall the last time an episode of a show kicked me in the head like that LOL. Would have never in a billion years seen that coming.

Monster Hunter (2020)
SuePJR 2 points 1 month ago.

Super cast, great action, stunning visual effects.
However, horroble writing made this movie really bad.

The Equalizer (2021)
MemphisMickey 6 points 2 months ago.

Awww yeah. I’m really gonna love this one. First episode kicked major butt.

SuePJR 4 points 2 months ago.

I agree 100%. I loved it too, can’t wait for the next episode

Walker (2021)
jeff7777 0 points 2 months ago.

WOULD U BELIEVE THEY ALREADY RENEWED THIS CRAP…i WOULD RATHER SEE AN 80 YEAR OLD CHUCK NORRIS, THAN THIS LAME-ASS WALKER…!!!!..SHOW SUCKS SO FAR, NO ACTION..!!!

SuePJR 0 points 2 months ago.

the ONLY way anyone can possibly enjoy this crap is if they have NEVER seen or heard of the original. and i fully agree with you, it would have MUCH been better if old man Norris just continued his version.

Walker (2021)
SuePJR 4 points 2 months ago.

I had high hope of this, pretty decent cast, Jared Padalecki may not be the best actor in the world, but he’s not the worst either. Coming off of the success of Supernatural to this, is very disappointing.
Most “re-makes” keep some resemblance of the original show and just give it an updated twist.
Magnum P.I., MacGyver, S.W.A.T., Hawaii Five-0 are perfect examples of “re-makes” done RIGHT. They are different but still familiar, they stay fairly true to the original and they are enjoyable.
This on the other hand, feels like they took the original action packed, crime fighting, Walker, Texas Ranger, drop kicked it in the head, spat on it and tossed it into a bottomless pit. Then made this crappy, generic, family drama. 2 episodes in and it is just dreadful, I will not be trying a 3rd episode.

A Discovery of Witches (2018)
SuePJR 1 points 2 months ago.

awwwwwww, third season will be the last

MacGyver (2016) S5 E5
SuePJR -1 points 3 months ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Well that gave a whole new meaning to the saying ‘Hit The Road Jack”. I personally thought it was a bit harsh considering Jack is a beloved character of not just the new version but the 80’s show as well. But man, they made super-duper sure George Eads never ever darken their door way ever again LOL. I’m thinking maybe the rumors of his bad behavior on sets are true. I mean getting booted from not just one but two major TV roles, with rumors of the same type of behavior, that cannot be coincidence or bad luck.

MacGyver (2016)
SuePJR -1 points 3 months ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Season 5 - Episode 5

The Unusuals (2009)
SuePJR 0 points 3 months ago.

I used to watch this when it was on TV, it’s one of the most underrated shows out there. This show’s got laughs, action, tears and drama all balled together. Great cast, great acting, great storyline, it even has a kicking soundtrack LOL. The only thing disappointing about this, is that it only got one season.

Murdoch Mysteries (2008)
Jorjia 3 points 2 years ago.

I absolutely adore this show the main reason i love this show is there is no real sex to speak of in this show i mean every show now a days has so much sex in it i feel like every show now a days is trying to out do the next with how much they can get away with . This show is clean and i love it for that i love that there is action and romance with out being dirty you know what i mean. I am not a prude by any means but what is this world coming to when if you are a parent you have to hover to make sure the show is not too adult.

SuePJR 1 points 3 months ago.

and because of THIS review, i’m gonna check this show out. as a parent myself, i know exactly what you mean. shows are now a days are crazy right?

The Masked Singer (2019) S4 E12
SuePJR -1 points 4 months ago.

version 4 is the real deal finale.

Tin Star (2017)
SuePJR 2 points 4 months ago.

Oh boy, been waiting for this for a LONG time

Professionals (2020)
SuePJR -2 points 4 months ago*.

Have you ever seen “The Producers” where they set out to make a flop on purpose? I think this, might be that same scenario. Because it is difficult to believe that with the kinda talent both in front of and behind the camera, this show can be this bad. I am trying so very hard to like it, but they are making it impossible. The continuity errors alone are mind blowing, biggest being, the lack of ‘filters’ in scenes that are clearly meant to be ‘dark’. I don’t blame any of the actors for this mess, the blame is on the production team. This makes me wonder if anyone even bothered screening this show before releasing it.

Professionals (2020)
EEzzA -1 points 4 months ago.

Almost everything is 20% off

SuePJR 1 points 4 months ago.

Sadly, 6 episodes in and no sign of it getting better. On the upside, it can’t get worst. At lest Tom Welling is nice to look at LOL

Professionals (2020)
SuePJR 1 points 4 months ago.

Well, I’m still on the fence on this one. Good cast, decent action scenes and interesting storyline. However, there is still something ‘off’ about it. It might be because it’s a bit ‘corny’ or that they make a big thing out of small activities or the overly dramatic music. But I will keep watching just for the wonderful cast with my fingers crossed that it gets better in time.

The Bourne Identity (1988)
SuePJR 2 points 4 months ago.

Oh wow, I did not know this show was a thing. Good cast, I might give it a try.

Hunky Dory (2012)
SuePJR 1 points 7 months ago*.

Wonderful movie, very fun to watch and the music is awesome. but i have to ask.. how come “Aneurin Barnard” is not listed in the cast list?

The White Princess (2017)
SuePJR 1 points 8 months ago.

A slow, kinda dull start, but once you stick with it, it does picks up. It turned out to be pretty good. Not as good as The White Queen if you compare it, but it is good. I do strongly suggest you watch The White Queen BEFORE watching this and The Spanish Princess is a MUST watch after.

Barkskins (2020)
SuePJR 1 points 8 months ago.

This show is Absolute PERFECTION. Spectacular cast. Breathtaking scenery.Fantastic writing and story. It grabs you from the moment it begins and keeps hold till the very end.

I am so happy it has been renewed for a 2nd season, but no date yet.

Snowpiercer (2020)
[removed by a moderator]
SuePJR 1 points 10 months ago.

lol. yup

Snowpiercer (2020)
SuePJR 3 points 10 months ago.

the movie was amazing and captrued you from start to finsh. TV show is in no way shape or form even close to being good. i had to stop watching this show after 10 or so minutes.