Unknown Freak's comments

Mortal Kombat (2021)
Unknown Freak 1 points 16 hours ago.

Looking forward to this! The teaser is interesting.

The Convent (2000)
Unknown Freak 0 points 9 days ago. (Contains Spoilers)

I didn’t know this movie would turn out to be a total spoof. The trailer (which really caught my attention) totally mislead me to believe this was a serious supernatural horror film about possessed nuns. It is, but with humor.

Creep (2005)
Unknown Freak 0 points 13 days ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

This is a true underrated horror gem I have recently discovered after ignoring it for so many years for all the bad reviews. It is haunting, gross, chilling and dirty. It was filmed entirely in the abandoned Aldwych station and makes it the prefect eerie setting for this -cat and mouse- horror film. The main character (Franka Potente) is going through HELL and beyond from being chased by a madman. I am claustrophobic and wouldn’t last an hour inside dirty, rotten sewers-this film is gross. Not the best horror movie from early ‘00, but certainly not the worst (in my opinion, of course.)

Madam Savant (2005)
Unknown Freak 2 points 19 days ago.

This is from 1997 and not 2005.

Hellraiser: Hellseeker (2002)
Unknown Freak 0 points 25 days ago.

One of my favorite ‘straight to video’ sequels! They made a lot of bad sequels of Hellraiser but this one actually isn’t bad at all.

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back (2001)
Fangaliel 1 points 1 year ago.

Fat humour with low waste jokes and a wicked sence of pop culture… just a Blast ! It became one of my “Big Classics” in the Comedy genre through the years and Times I’ve watched.
Soooo Many quotes, sooo many WTF situations… If you’re bored and really need a boost of laughter, … and you don’t mind a few cussing… LOL
Jay & Silent Bob Are The Men !

Also, By the same producer, with a bunch of the same actors, try Dogma, it’s a blast too :p

Unknown Freak 3 points 26 days ago.

And having Shannon Elizabeth didn’t hurt either!

Better Late Than Never (2016)
You're So Cool, Brewster! The Story of Fright Night (2016)
Unknown Freak 4 points 1 month ago.

I over watched that film when I was younger. I rented it so often sometimes I forgot to rewind the tape and then a month later I would rent it again and get mad at myself for not rewinding it! LOL-definitely watching this ASAP!

Departures (2008)
Unknown Freak -1 points 1 month ago.

This is not a good show at all. Maybe they wouldn’t be on such a tight budget if Justin and Scott could stop drinking. All they do while visiting places is looking to buy booze all the time and party in clubs. Justin has clearly a drinking problem and it gets annoying to watch him do nothing besides buying alcohol all the time.
I stopped watching after the 3rd EP of season 1.

Coming 2 America (2021)
Unknown Freak 4 points 1 month ago.

This was a tiny bit better than expected after reading all the negative reviews. Of course it’s not as funny as the original, but it has ALL the same actors and some surprise guests from the original. It’s not worthy of multiple viewings, but I’m glad I’ve seen it.

Frankenstein's Army (2013)
Unknown Freak 1 points 1 month ago.

This was much better than expected for a ‘found footage’ film which I am not a fan at all. They truly went old school with awesome practical effects and NO CGI at all! All the zombie bots and genetically modified Nazi soldiers were just insane and must have taken a lot of time to create. So much time and devotion was put in this film to create such horrifying ‘monsters’ and super creepy and eerie settings. An amazing underrated war/Nazi horror movie.

The Pioneer Woman (2011)
Unknown Freak 1 points 1 month ago.

She makes great canned soups! Her recipes are quite simple, but too buttery and oily for my taste. She doesn’t mind cholesterol that’s for sure. Good show tho.

Spawn: The Recall (2014)
Unknown Freak 2 points 1 month ago.

This short film blew my mind! This is by far the best fan film I have seen in a while.

The Guardian (1990)
Unknown Freak 1 points 1 month ago. (Contains Spoilers)

This movie traumatized me (the baby scene-GEEZ!!) as a kid. A rental favorite of mine when I was younger.

Mortal Kombat (1995)
Royaltyguy 1 points 1 month ago.

cant wait for the new one. makes this one look like i dont know… not exactly the best scenes and some parts cheesy…but it came out when i was 9 so i loved it and yeah i stil do but the new movie might blow this one out of the water……. we will see

Unknown Freak 1 points 1 month ago.

I remember renting it as a kid and I loved it! Cheesy scenes and bad FX but I truly loved it.

Heartland (2007) S2 E11
Unknown Freak 0 points 1 month ago.

This Episode has Katharine Isabelle (Ginger Snaps, The Order) as a guest. She got the role mainly for her passion for horses. She owned a ranch in Vancouver and was also a breeder. Katie and Amber Marshall were close friends at the time. It’s a great episode for any fan of this Show and the Canadian actress.

Chernobyl (2019)
Unknown Freak 0 points 1 month ago.

Movies and TV series based on actual events always tend to exaggerate what truly happened. They alter facts, change some truth to make it as entertainment as possible to the audience. If it wasn’t the case, these shows would simply be called ‘documentaries’! This mini-series was incredibly well made and extremely shocking. You don’t need gore or monsters to describe horror. I’ve seen many documentaries about Chernobyl and this show was just as good as it could get.

Take Shelter (2011)
Unknown Freak -1 points 1 month ago.

Just a very bad film that could have been great. 2 boring Hours mainly focused on the ever growing obsession and insanity of a man scared of the weather. Not good at all.

Ghost (1990)
Unknown Freak 2 points 1 month ago.

I saw only tiny bits of this film here and there over the years. But I never took the time to watch this (classic) from beginning to end. I’m glad I did! This was much better than I thought it was. It wasn’t as cheesy or corny as I remember it to be. This is a great ghost/love story with some action and entertainment a guy can easily appreciate. This is not a girl movie!
I’m glad I finally took the time to watch it.

Aliens (1986)
Unknown Freak 1 points 1 month ago.

Probably the best sequel of all sequels! Bill Paxton performance is just out of this world!

Stitches (2012)
Unknown Freak 0 points 2 months ago.

This film is just hilarious. I was surprisingly shocked by the good special effects for such underrated low budget horror film. Hormonal Teenagers tend to end up slashed by a crazy clown looking for a ridiculous revenge!

Failure to Launch (2006)
Unknown Freak 2 points 2 months ago.

That’s what I call a romantic comedy with a twist! Great cast and awesome story!

Sleepless in Seattle (1993)
Unknown Freak 1 points 2 months ago.

It was much better than I thought. Romantic, funny and touching with the usual Tom Hanks twist! Every Valentine’s day week I am almost obligated to watch romantic movies and this one was the most enjoyable one..so far.LOL

SpongeBob SquarePants (1999)
Unknown Freak 2 points 2 months ago.

I was the only one watching this show at home. Everyone else thought it was stupid and annoying. So I changed my teenage job hours to stay home in the morning when nobody else was there to watch this show in peace. Loved it. I no longer have cable so this will be fun to rewatch some of my favorite EPs even tho most seasons don’t have much links.

Fun with Dick and Jane (1977)
Unknown Freak 1 points 2 months ago.

This was better than expected. Of course, nothing equals the madness of Jim Carrey but I found this one pretty entertaining. After all, THIS is the original. I recommend anyone who loves the remake to give it a try.

Are You Afraid of the Dark? (1992)
Unknown Freak 1 points 2 months ago.

Oh thank you for this! I wanted to re-watch this show for years. An ‘after-school’ favorite of mine for years. It used to play everyday from 4:30-5pm right after goosebumps. Brings back nostalgia from my childhood. I used to run back home to catch both shows.

Groundhog Day (1993)
Unknown Freak 4 points 2 months ago.

A funny, romantic comedy. Bill Murray gives a good performance as a laid back, selfish man who has no choice but to relive the same day over and over again until he learns the true meaning of kindness.

The Revenant (2016)
etim 2 points 2 months ago.

Here’s how to get and use subs on PW—
Go to the show you want, then—
Click a ‘version’, then click ‘subtitles’.
Choose a sub, click ‘retrieve’, then click ‘download’.
Download to your PC.

Now, click ‘direct’ on a player that has a ‘cc’ button, click the cc button, pick and click ‘upload…’. Pick the sub file you just downloaded (the file name likely ends in .srt).
You’re good to go.

Unknown Freak -1 points 2 months ago*.

I found it easier to just download subtitles and add it directly to the stream itself. I’ve tested it and it works perfectly and it’s in sync with the audio. Thank tho
If anyone is interested, I added it to Version 7

The Revenant (2016)
Unknown Freak -1 points 2 months ago.

Is there anyone who could add a version with optional eng. subs?

The Grey (2012)
Unknown Freak 0 points 2 months ago. (Contains Spoilers)

The wolves were awesome and pretty scary. The growling and howling just gave me chills! It had a few jumps scares as well, more than I usually like!
On another note I believe the film spent too much time focusing on the remaining survivors trying to make us feel sorry for any of them by reflecting on their personal lives. It’s a 2hour film, not a mini-series where you have time to get to know any of them. Maybe I’m a heartless man, but I haven’t felt a bit of emotion for these men. It almost felt like they had time to kill during shooting and they filled up time by adding emotions when some of these men are actually ‘assholes’.
If I overlook this, I enjoyed it as a good adventure, survival film. The wolves, the bad weather and scenery were all there to add something truly horrifying to the story.
I believe this film does not deserve a second viewing.

Hollow Man (2000)
Unknown Freak -2 points 2 months ago. (Contains Spoilers)

This movie never gets old! The producers made this film exactly to identify ourselves with Kevin Bacon’s character. Some movies are all about imagination and fascination toward prohibition. We all have deep fantasies or phantasms that we can only dream about. It is perfectly normal for any human being to fancy the idea of being invisible and having the power to do anything without being seen. But that same power would eventually comes with deeper problems leading to insanity and violence and this film shows exactly what the side effects of such ‘gift’ would be.
‘’With great power comes great responsibility’’ and Kevin Bacon’s character is not really responsible-lol

Boy (2010)
Unknown Freak 0 points 2 months ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Famous director Taika Waititi brings the story of a young boy taking care of his younger relatives until ‘DAD’ shows up with his mates and reclaim his place and a buried treasure he’ll never find. It’s hard to focus when you’re always high or drunk! Simple life with very limited resources makes this film very funny, but also touching and heartwarming.

Pumping Iron (1977)
Unknown Freak -1 points 2 months ago.

People who never touched a dumbbell don’t realize how hard it is to achieve such goals. Weightlifting is not easy even if some of these athletes were ‘juiced’ they still had to work pretty hard. Tears, sweat, blood and injuries! Arnold’s physique was impressive, but his workout was even more! I tip my hat to these glorious athletes.
An awesome retrospective on the 70s powerlifting!

Un Chien Andalou (1929)
Unknown Freak 0 points 2 months ago.

The score is one of the highlight of this short masterpiece of early Cinema from acclaimed filmmaker Luis Bunuel. A ‘surreal’ oddity meant to shock the audience with it’s famous scenes.
UN Chien Andalou is a beautiful and haunting cinematic experience.

Piranha 3D (2010)
Unknown Freak 0 points 2 months ago.

Not only the special effects are stunning, but I found the story quite entertaining unlike the original which was, in my opinion pretty boring. I only wish I would have seen it on a warm summer night instead of a cold winter blizzard. If you like Booze, music, beach and cute babes I suggest you give it a try.

American Mary (2013)
Unknown Freak -1 points 2 months ago.

Nowhere near as amazing as people say it was. Not Katie’s best performance at all. I found myself bored at more than one occasion. I start to really dislike what the Soska Twins produce.

Ginger Snaps Back: The Beginning (2004)
Unknown Freak -1 points 2 months ago. (Contains Spoilers)

A lot of people didn’t like the whole prequel idea, I did! The Wendigo story and legends of the North were both thought to us ass kids growing up in Western Canada. I remember people dressing up like wendigos when i was a child. You get to see the 2 sisters much closer to one another rather than fighting each others like the 2000 movie. The werewolves were mostly animatronics and I loved the music and trade post setting who still stands I Northern Alberta to this day. A nice 3rd film and a great trilogy.

Ginger Snaps 2: Unleashed (2004)
Unknown Freak 0 points 2 months ago.

Definitely a nice follow up to the original. The music has always been a plus for this trilogy. A nice score always helps. I wouldn’t say this is as good as the 2000 film but I truly enjoyed it.

Freddy vs. Jason (2003)
Unknown Freak -1 points 2 months ago*.

As a huge fan of both franchise I can say this VS movie was a total disappointment. I gave it another try last night and it failed miserably to entertain me or bring back any bit of nostalgia feelings from previous sequels. The story itself doesn’t make much sense to me. The way Freddy brought back Jason wasn’t that great and pretty straight forward. Jason’s appearance was pretty boring as well compared to a few sequel where his look was truly horrifying. Kane Hodder is the one guy who played Jason the best and the most times in the franchise. He brought something freaking awesome to this character. But this film was the beginning of ‘movie disappointments’ and they decided to bring a totally unknown actor to play this iconic movie monster-for us fans this was another disappointment.
This film was a big production and you can totally feel the ‘Hollywoodish’ and lame PG-13 feeling throughout the film.
For those of you who are fans of the marvelous Canadian Actress Katharine Isabelle, I’m sorry to say it is not her naked in the shower-she always refused to appear naked -BUMMER. She is quite a beautiful lady!
This isn’t the lamest film I’ve seen, but surely nowhere near perfect or amazing for a VS film fans waited decades to get.

Grumpy Old Men (1993)
Unknown Freak 2 points 2 months ago.

sweet film! fun too watch on a cold winter day…

An American Werewolf in Paris (1997)
Unknown Freak 1 points 2 months ago.

I love this film! It’s a fun new take on London version. They made it funnier, dumber with a 90s vide to it and a killer soundtrack reflecting the 90s perfectly. Is it better than the original? Hell no, I just enjoy it for what it is.

Giada at Home (2008)
Unknown Freak 0 points 3 months ago.

There is only 1 reason to watch any show of hers! She is smoking hot. I watch her shows and I don’t even cook!LOL

The Looney Tunes Show (2011)
Unknown Freak 2 points 3 months ago.

It’s like looking at them trying to live normal lives off camera. So much fun!

Happy Birthday Mr Bean (2021)
Unknown Freak 3 points 3 months ago.

really? I’ll take a look. He doesn’t smile much off screen that’s for sure

London (2005)
fessologue 2 points 3 months ago.

Damn! Well, thanks for the heads-up.

Unknown Freak 2 points 3 months ago.

Anyone who went through such relationship should watch London at least once.

London (2005)
fessologue 3 points 3 months ago.

Shit! You just described my current situation. So will this help or make it worse?

Unknown Freak 3 points 3 months ago.

Did I? Probably make it a lot worse.

Dumb and Dumber To (2014)
Unknown Freak 1 points 3 months ago.

When a sequel fails to be as good as the original! Dumb is an understatement here to describe this mediocre excuse for a sequel to such a great comedy movie with iconic lines and scenes.

House II: The Second Story (1987)
Unknown Freak 0 points 3 months ago.

I could watch this film blindfolded with noise cancelling headphones and still know this is a true Sean S. Cunningham film! I love this dumb, pointless sequel!

London (2005)
Unknown Freak 2 points 3 months ago.

If ‘rage’ and ‘anger’ were the 2 elements you felt the most from a relationship split, this movie is for you! Love, hate…hate, love describes this film perfectly. The whole movie setting takes place in a luxury loft bathroom were booze and blow flow like champagne on new years eve! As much as you love someone, rage will always consume you one way or another.

Building Alaska (2012)