greenguy86's comments

Queen of the South (2016)
greenguy86 1 points 1 hour ago.

If you havent seen this yet, check it out. Can’t wait for season 5. One of my favorite shows!

The Expecting (2020) S1 E1
matsite101 1 points 6 days ago*.

this is like 8 mins long

greenguy86 1 points 6 days ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

Search quibi. Its basically their gimmick.

Wireless (2020)
greenguy86 1 points 6 days ago. (Contains Spoilers)

I enjoyed it for what it was. Not the best thing you’re going to watch but it’s worth checking out for sure. I liked that I didn’t know how it would end. I guess I’m just a sucker for winter/survival stories.

Wireless (2020) S1 E2
greenguy86 1 points 6 days ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Having lived in Colorado and experienced many blizzards. This is no joke. Did I go out in bad weather? Yep, but never texted while driving(this was before smart phones were everywhere).

The Expecting (2020)
greenguy86 1 points 6 days ago.

Not a big fan of the Quibi format but this was entertaining from start to finish.

Life Size Toys (2020) S1 E1
greenguy86 2 points 6 days ago. (Contains Spoilers)

I appreciate the dedication to actually build the huge yo-yo and then have 2 people strapped to it. Hilarious. Will check out more episodes.

Helstrom (2020) S1 E10
greyfur 0 points 9 days ago.

Have not made it this far, only up to the 4th episode, but liking it pretty good so far, and have high hopes that it gets renewed already myself just from what I watched already. Fingers crossed.

greenguy86 1 points 9 days ago.

I like it because its not about super heroes(sucker for the occult stuff). It does get better. And just an all around stellar cast(from the very first episode I was hooked).

Helstrom (2020) S1 E10
greenguy86 1 points 10 days ago. (Contains Spoilers)

I hope it does it get renewed but probably unlikely.

Soulmates (2020) S1 E3
greenguy86 1 points 10 days ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Unrealistic. Cliche. Adam was pretty much the only not annoying character.

Soulmates (2020) S1 E2
greenguy86 2 points 10 days ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

This was just twisted. Would he have stepped out on his wife if this crazy person hadn’t showed up? We don’t really know the truth about his relationship with the college girl who commited suicide.

Soulmates (2020) S1 E1
greenguy86 1 points 10 days ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Underwhelming first episode. Were they better off?

Trickster (2020)
greenguy86 3 points 10 days ago.

I am a big fan of First Nation Canadian actors. I like all the characters and so far the story is good. Seems it will be a short first season. This kind of show would never get made in the U.S. so this is a nice treat.

neXt (2020) S1 E2
greenguy86 1 points 13 days ago. (Contains Spoilers)

That was a very emotional scene for any child actor to endure. He did really well but I hope we are not subject to such a scene again.

Emily in Paris (2020)
greenguy86 1 points 14 days ago.

Once you get over all the French cliches, it is very entertaining. It is to far-fetched for anyone to still believe in those type of stereotypes. Lily Collins does a brilliant job as the lead(Emily). Look forward to a second season.

Life (2020)
greenguy86 1 points 16 days ago.

It’s what you expect from the BBC. Nothing you haven’t seen before but it’s all so well done. Excellent acting by all involved.

Supernatural (2005) S15 E14
greenguy86 1 points 18 days ago. (Contains Spoilers)

I feel so sad that this show is now ending. I had just graduated high school when it first started airing. Never would I have thought it would go 15 seasons. One of my favorite episodes to date. Dean delivers all the quotable lines, one after another. Proving once again, family is what really matters. Sam and Dean deserve a happy ending.

The 100 (2014) S7 E16
greenguy86 5 points 27 days ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Like we all suspected, the writers on this show ran out of ideas a long time ago. I really hope to see most, if not all of the main actors on new shows. Time really flys by if you’re not paying attention.

Wentworth (2013) S8 E10
greenguy86 1 points 28 days ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Utterly predictable finale. We all knew the freak would reappear. Judy has been a terrible character and hope she gets what she has coming. I honestly hoped Allie wouldn’t die(hard to say but doesn’t look good at all). I hope we get some sort of happy ending in the end.

The 100 (2014) S7 E15
greenguy86 2 points 1 month ago. (Contains Spoilers)

I just don’t see how it will all be wrapped up. It all seems kind of pointless now. What a shame.

Utopia (2020)
greenguy86 2 points 1 month ago. (Contains Spoilers)

I really dislike the actor that was cast as Jessica Hyde.

Utopia (2020)
RoboPhone 2 points 1 month ago*.

Sounds great, Flick! Thanks!
This is remake of the British version, Utopia (2013).
Developers have stated that this newer version
contains less violence then its UK counterpart.

greenguy86 1 points 1 month ago.

We all know its a water downed version. But who knows, maybe it will be good??

Lovecraft Country (2020) S1 E6
greenguy86 1 points 1 month ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

Jamie Chung was brilliant. I missed her from ‘The Gifted’. I look forward to seeing her again.

Swamp Thing (2019)
Shade_Chylde 0 points 1 month ago.

Returning to the CW in October. They brought it back! <3 <3 <3

greenguy86 2 points 1 month ago.

No. They are going to re-air the first season. CW supposedly bought the rights. If it does well, there is a small possiblity that a second season may happen. It will of course depend on lots of factors. In other words, don’t hold your breath.

Florida Girls (2019) S1 E10
greenguy86 1 points 1 month ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Its such a shame this wasn’t renewed.

Desenfrenadas (2020)
greenguy86 3 points 2 months ago. (Contains Spoilers)

It seems that Mexican TV & film are in the midst of a renaissance. Not all Mexican TV series are winners but this one is worth checking out.

Si no lo han visto, la serie esta bien chido.

Yellowstone (2018) S3 E10
PacificLilly 12 points 2 months ago.

This was an absolutely fantastic series finale! And oh my goodness, what a cliffhanger! Now though, the long wait for Season 4! grimaces Oh the agony! How am I supposed to manage or cope?! Ahhhhh! Lol.

This series is not only in my top 3 favorite/best shows that’s currently airing but is also one of the BEST TV series I’ve seen in a very long time, last 15 years at least.

Without a doubt, this series has that “Je ne sais quoi” or “X factor. Not to mention, the acting, directing, dialogue, cinematography and soundtrack are completely amazing and absolutely top notch!

greenguy86 4 points 2 months ago.

It’s good but it wouldn’t be in the top of any of my lists. I enjoy it because Kevin Costner does what he does and he’s good at it. If it wasn’t for Kevin Costner, this would be just another run of the mill show.

Lucifer (2016) S5 E1
greenguy86 3 points 2 months ago.

I can’t believe no one has commented yet! This is like the best day ever!

The Tax Collector (2020)
greenguy86 2 points 2 months ago. (Contains Spoilers)

A number of cool action scene but with a lot of brutal killings. One time watch.

Spectre (2015)
Alien 1 points 2 months ago.

greenguy, I felt the the same way about Bohemian Rhapsody but I won’t be giving it a chance. But I definitely will be seeing the next Bond film.

greenguy86 2 points 2 months ago.

I’ve always liked Daniel Craig as an actor so I will be there to the bitter end. I gave up on Pierce Bronsan(he was just dealt a bad hand with poor scripts and terrible production values).

The Fugitive (2020) S1 E9
greenguy86 1 points 2 months ago.

I meant to comment a few episodes back. Genesis Rodriguez is a good actor but she keeps getting shyte jobs like this role. I would like to see her in something good(and that doesn’t get cancelled after one season).

Spectre (2015)
[deleted] 1 points 2 months ago.
greenguy86 3 points 2 months ago.

Mads Mikkelsen(La Chriffre) is a brilliant actor and I very much enjoyed his role. I quote that film on a regular basis. For me, Casino Royale was a perfect Bond film. It left you satisfied but wanting more. Quantum of Solace was a very good follow up(I know most people dislike it but it gave Bond closure in a way and set him on his path).

Spectre (2015)
[deleted] 1 points 2 months ago.
greenguy86 2 points 2 months ago.

I don’t know if you’ve watched Mr. Robot(he’s great and it’s a fitting role). I didn’t watch the Queen movie because the previews made me cringe(apparently won an academy award for best actor but maybe I should give it a chance?). I think I’ve given up on films so maybe I’m just biased too. I just don’t think it’s a role that suits him. I feel like the Bond films are regressing to hokeyness of the older films(which I just don’t like).

Spectre (2015)
[deleted] 2 points 2 months ago.
greenguy86 2 points 2 months ago.

Thin plotlines. I didn’t much care for Skyfall either. I’ve always prefered Casino Royale and Quantum of Solace because the story was more coherent/connected and they were actual Bond films. Skyfall was more about M. Spectre was just a setup for the last film(which doesn’t even look that good. Rami Malek as a villain, yeah right). I think true Bond fans will be disappointed. The future probably holds more disappointment when a new Bond is cast.

The Fugitive (2020) S1 E6
greenguy86 1 points 2 months ago.

Am I mistaken or is this a comedy?

Don't Look Deeper (2020) S1 E1
greenguy86 1 points 2 months ago.

I like it so far. Looking forward to new episodes.

The 100 (2014) S7 E11
greenguy86 3 points 2 months ago.

Intense episode but an unfortunate turn of events. I really hope their situation improves.

Wentworth (2013) S8 E3
greenguy86 1 points 2 months ago. (Contains Spoilers)

I’m just not feeling this season at all. As a lead character, Allie cannot drive this show at all. It was still good for 7 seasons.

Condor (2018) S2 E10
greenguy86 1 points 2 months ago.

Not what I expected but a good enough ending. Look forward to a new season.

Yellowstone (2018) S3 E7
tbone67 2 points 2 months ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Any Yellowstone links coming up soon

greenguy86 2 points 2 months ago.

Looks like its going to be late. Probably tomorrow morning it will show up.

Condor (2018) S2 E9
Condor (2018) S2 E9
greenguy86 1 points 3 months ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

The scene in which Reuel confesses his misdeeds was superbly shot. Framed perfectly and really captured the essence of the character. The camera work in the season has a a step above the first season. The whole plot line of this season has been a bit thin but still to my liking.

Wentworth (2013) S8 E1
greenguy86 1 points 3 months ago.

Not as good as I hoped. The viewing experience is way more cinematic than before which I guess is okay but not necessary.

El Candidato (2020) S1 E10
greenguy86 1 points 3 months ago.

Utterly predictable. Last episode made me queasy because I knew what was coming. We’ll see what season 2 brings in the new year.

Wynonna Earp (2016)
MixueW 2 points 4 months ago.

is this worth binging?

greenguy86 1 points 3 months ago.

In my opinion, it doesn’t necessarily have that binge quality that some shows have but that doesn’t mean it isn’t worth watching. I rarely binge shows, I use to be able to knock 1 season out within a day but I just can’t do it anymore. I didn’t much care for the first season but it does get better.

Blindspot (2015) S5 E11
greenguy86 3 points 3 months ago*.

In the beginning, I found all the characters to be very annoying. It wasn’t until season 4 when all the characters were toned down(someone heard my pleas). Adding Richdotcom to the cast was the best decision for the show. I think the show ended right when it needed to. I will definitely miss all the characters. For a series finale, it hit all the right notes. I’m not one for ambigious ending but it is what it is.

El Candidato (2020) S1 E5
greyfur 1 points 3 months ago.

About to get into episode 5, was right, turned into a binge watch. Getting pretty good, parts are a slow burn,but right good. Some parts remind me a little of Homeland a bit in a way, different though. Aside from that I can’t think of other shows I have watched that this is like, but it’s pretty good, or it at least has my attention. If your looking for a good distraction, this might be it.

greenguy86 1 points 3 months ago.

Maybe you don’t watch enough shows. The plot in this has the same recycled storylines that are continually used over and over. If you watch more Mexican productions, you’ll realize how true it is. Is it entertaining? Absolutely. I haven’t finished it yet. I’m about the same episode as you. It is all too predictable but that doesn’t mean I’ll stop watching.

The 100 (2014) S7 E8
greenguy86 0 points 3 months ago.

I guess we need to see what happens after the pilot. Really nothing compelling about it thus far. Annoying characters kill it for me. If it has a good plot and the characters are toned down a bit, it could work.

The 100 (2014) S7 E8
Olgreybush 1 points 3 months ago.

the 2nd to last ep ever and they give us this crap what a waste of a week waiting for this

greenguy86 1 points 3 months ago.

You got some bad info there. There are 16 episodes for the final season. Thus completing the ‘The 100’. 100 episodes in total. Simple google search will tell you the same.

In the Dark (2019) S2 E13
greenguy86 1 points 3 months ago.

Josh is a self righteous prick. I hate when shows fall into these same type of cliches. Kind of what I expected in the ending and still some surprises. Anything else would be a spoiler.

Condor (2018) S2 E5
[deleted] 3 points 3 months ago.
greenguy86 3 points 3 months ago.

Thanks mate! I didn’t know you had to go to the direct link. It worked great!

Generated on server qweoid