octoberswill's comments

Seberg (2019)
joeinwb -5 points 2 days ago

of course the black panthers still exist, they have web sites with a manifesto. You can’t seem to talk without being degrading and rude. You just keep insulting me like you think you know me. Black lives matter is also no better than the KKK. I am quesing by the way you talk your full of hate and think your well informed. Sad.

octoberswill -1 points 2 days ago

“Black lives matter is also no better than the KKK.” The sheer stupidity of that statement and the willful ignorance of the rest of what you say earns you zero respect and all the condemnation that comes your way. Average Joe Racist you may have the last word.

Seberg (2019)
joeinwb -7 points 3 days ago

black panthers, new black panthers, really the same thing. Violent, anti white thugs.

octoberswill 1 points 3 days ago

actually no…but if you are all in to delusion and ignorance, shine on you crazy diamond. Bigots deal in monoliths. Saying black is beautiful is not anti white. Feeding impoverished black children is not anti white. Watch dogging the corrupt LAPD is not anti white. Just like saying Black Lives Matter is not saying White Lives don’t Matter. It’s pointing out injustice and trying to help a struggling community. And only the willfully ignorant would think The New Black Panthers are and extension of The Black Panthers..which by the way…no longer exist. You clearly lack intellectual curiosity so I don’t expect you will investigate the truth…so enjoy the bliss of ignorance average joe.

Seberg (2019)
joeinwb -8 points 3 days ago

You can see videos of them justifying the killing of whites on youTube today if you cared to look for them, they talk about how they may have to start killing white babies. It is you that is full of shit. Even today, the black panthers are a listed and known hate group. Your the one with the propaganda.

octoberswill -2 points 3 days ago

also…you didn’t say anything about what I said about the KKK…I think I know where your bias lies…and how your bias lies….

Seberg (2019)
joeinwb -8 points 3 days ago

octoberswill -2 points 3 days ago

also…I believe you might be thinking of the New Black Panthers…no affiliation…maybe do a little homework before you think you know things…also the New Black Panthers are assholes…I was talking about the black panthers referenced in this movie….so….ya know….try harder….but do go on.

Seberg (2019)
joeinwb -8 points 3 days ago

octoberswill -2 points 3 days ago

youtube links are acceptable on PW…links?

Seberg (2019)
octoberswill -1 points 3 days ago

other than them killing cops in self defense everything you said was wrong…also…look up the lynchings of the KKK in the 1910’s through 1950’s…they did not encourage killings of whites only defending themselves against white aggressions…you love your propaganda I can see that…but a little education would show you they allowed all races to participate in their party…the majority of Black Panthers were women…and they gave free meals and grocery bags everyday, helped with rent and utilities for those who couldn’t make ends meet and funded a free medical clinic FOR ALL…you see the KKK doing that?

octoberswill -1 points 3 days ago

also….California was an open carry state….until Gov.Reagan saw the Black Panthers open carry and then he changed the laws. KKK open carried at a rally that ended in a shoot out…no change in the law….Black Panther open carried without incident….laws changed….Wonder why that was?

Seberg (2019)
joeinwb -9 points 4 days ago *

The black panthers is a known black supremacist hate group. They are responsible for killing police officers and encouraging the killings of whites. Worse than the KKK as far as i am concerned.

octoberswill -1 points 3 days ago

Teach Us All (2017)
Tiger8me 0 points 3 days ago

Ok, I get that, but NLP is repetition…saying the same thing over and over again…like the U.S. government using Terrorist, terrorism, etc. since 9/11.

octoberswill -2 points 3 days ago

I get you..but that’s more of a thing where people want to believe a thing and use any way to support their bs….we didn’t…so we didn’t.

Teach Us All (2017)
Dethanos -1 points 3 days ago

NLP is pseudoscience. Research has shown that subliminal programming doesn’t work. I’m talking about bandwagoning, testimonial, transfer, repetition, and emotional words; the tried and true propaganda techniques utilized by religions, governments, and advertisers every day.

octoberswill -1 points 3 days ago

but groups and companies are bamboozled into thinking it’s a thing because money.

Teach Us All (2017)
Dethanos -1 points 3 days ago

octoberswill -1 points 3 days ago

Yep….the thing about NLP it’s all A B and C work for Subject D therefore it will work for you….lelz…. It’s like the whole 12 step programs….it works as well as any other strategy to quit whatever….but no more and it’s still less than a 6% success rate and even that percentage is debatable because people who fall off the wagon aren’t keen to admit their failings….this bs is propagated because money (ie rehab clinics)and the double down effect…I invested this time and money so it must work, etc

This Way Up (2019) S1 E4
octoberswill 0 points 1 month ago

ok…totally biased…but that is sooo like how my siblings and my irish mom were…..we are all broken and we laugh at the pattern of the pieces…love this show.

Doctor Sleep (2019)
octoberswill -1 points 1 month ago

the music is spot on….I see what they did there and i love it….

Rick and Morty (2013) S4 E4
Dante89 -1 points 1 month ago

dat cat … lol xP

octoberswill -1 points 1 month ago

lelz…accurate depiction….HA!

Ad Astra (2019)
ibgabe 1 points 1 month ago

Visually, this is a beautiful film. Thematically, I related. The pacing, as others have stated, is on the slower side but not to the film’s detriment. If you’re lacking in patience and seeking a shoot-em-up sci-fi adventure, you’ll do yourself a favor by passing this one by. I’m hard-pressed to see the resemblance to 2001 outside of the feelings of claustrophobia and isolation - this is more a tale of letting go. Being grateful for what’s in front of you instead of constantly yearning for that which may not exist. 6.5/10

octoberswill -1 points 1 month ago

agreed.. solid movie…

Reprisal (2019) S1 E10
octoberswill -2 points 1 month ago

WOW! “The muzzle flash of RUSSEL’S THOMPSON GUUUUUN!”….seriously, amazing show. The last shot of the tv……perfection…

Reprisal (2019) S1 E8
octoberswill -1 points 1 month ago

bfffffffwaaaahahahaha! “She was dangerous, right?”….omfg…this show is the best…..game changer.

Reprisal (2019) S1 E6
octoberswill -2 points 1 month ago

effing rock a billy fairy tale……jebuz this show is soooo goooooood!

Reprisal (2019) S1 E5
octoberswill -3 points 1 month ago

this show is a master class in world building…I LOVE IT!

Reprisal (2019) S1 E3
octoberswill -3 points 1 month ago

This show seems like it’s part of the Tarantino-verse. I am loving it.

Reprisal (2019) S1 E2
octoberswill -3 points 1 month ago

ok…it’s official….this show is bonkers good!!!11!

Reprisal (2019)
octoberswill 0 points 1 month ago

Ok…one episode in and it is damn good!…really impressive one shot.

Batwoman (2019)
Blueozzie -4 points 1 month ago

God you nerds disgust me, i was just ranting i don’t want a lecture on comic books or how many green lanterns there are.. jesus get a clue.

octoberswill -3 points 1 month ago

omg…this thread is so hilarious…..lelz!

Ad Astra (2019)
octoberswill 2 points 1 month ago

Wow…this was a lot better than I expected…thought provoking sci fi about the nature of exploration and our blunders….very well done.

Upright (2019) S1 E1
octoberswill -1 points 1 month ago

it’s like magic….lelz.

The Irishman (2019)
Dethanos -10 points 1 month ago

This isn’t cinema.

octoberswill -4 points 1 month ago

“This isn’t cinema.”…bfffff….heh heh heh heh….bffffffwaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!….Jebuz…the arrogance…and using “cinema”….you are so cute..clearly trolling…cuz..nothing…just…”isn’t cinema.”…filmed…ya know…on film…by Scorsese…shown in cinemas….gatekeeper jones here telling us what cinema is…..ponce….too funny.dude…cmon!

The Irishman (2019)
octoberswill -1 points 1 month ago

Robo….it originated in theaters….it was in theaters first…this should be in featured.

The Impeachment Show (2019)
Dethanos 0 points 1 month ago

Okay, but the current Senate will never remove him from office, and the impeachment process hardens Trump’s base while fatiguing anti-Trump sentiment in swing voters and battleground states.

octoberswill -5 points 1 month ago

agreed

The Impeachment Show (2019)
octoberswill -7 points 1 month ago

let the pant hoots commence….lelz

The Weekly (2019) S1 E20
octoberswill -4 points 2 months ago

Damn!!!! Americans be gangster…but are you El Chapo’s Sons kinda gangster?……wow.

See (2019) S1 E5
Marsh-mellow65 -2 points 2 months ago *

I knew it..lol.. I knew they were sisters, I just didn’t expect it to be reveled this fast! They even look alike and that bag she wanted back confirmed my suspicions.

octoberswill -3 points 2 months ago

spoilers…cmon!

Sesame Street (1969) S50 E1
octoberswill -3 points 2 months ago

watched it because Dave Grohl and my childhood and was not disappointed….Cookie Monster referring to himself as a “Monster Foodie” slayed me….don’t judge me.

The Mandalorian (2019)
octoberswill -6 points 2 months ago

Anyone else getting a Kung-Fu the series kind of vibe?…..I love this show so far!

The Orville (2017) S2 E6
NLK3 -1 points 2 months ago

I, a black straight atheist male, enjoyed the idea of the social aspects of being attracted to an inorganic sentient being with only a sense of logic within its chassis.

octoberswill -4 points 2 months ago

It is so rare to feel so understood…..thank you

His Dark Materials (2019)
fishingmad 1 points 2 months ago *

Yes Scottish and completely intolerant of arse bubbles like him who think they can bump their gums and act all billybigbaws just because theyre on the internet , added to which for some infathomable reason he thinks his opinions trump all others?????

octoberswill -2 points 2 months ago

as a woman in america I can relate.

His Dark Materials (2019)
fishingmad 5 points 2 months ago *

whoa!!! ya daft moonfruit , I gave it a go and dont like it and you are that arrogant you think you can abuse me for not liking something you do , what a tool . “ we dont want you watching “ who’s we ? the pathetic no life brigade who get all triggered over childrens Tv PROGRAMMES ?? get a fucking life

octoberswill -1 points 2 months ago

yeah…I’m guessing you are Scottish or know about a certain comic…

See (2019) S1 E4
Rob Apples -3 points 2 months ago

You don’t see them waging full scale assaults and navigating all kinds of terrain.

octoberswill -5 points 2 months ago

Blind people navigate all kinds of terrain, blind hikers, etc. Krav Maga is considered a “blind” martial art and blind people have taken courses and become quite proficient…also blind people are in the minority now…but they wouldn’t be in this scenario….so considering they haven’t had to deal with sighted folks…their tactics are quite solid. Perhaps you have an antiquated view of the capabilities of blind folk.

Big Trouble in Little China (1986)
octoberswill -5 points 2 months ago

“It’s all in the reflexes”

The Morning Show (2019) S1 E1
octoberswill -6 points 2 months ago

Honestly….this is just a complaint in general…and I am sure Robophone is gonna complain how I didn’t put this in the forum…but It’s kinda messed up that y’all whine to us about complaining in the “proper” forum when you guys don’t even make sure the copies are properly audio/visual synced or have english subtitles……there was an attempt..and I am grateful for the site…but you guys drop the ball a lot…acknowledge it instead of whining…

How to Be a Detective (1952)
octoberswill -7 points 2 months ago

That was a long disturbing, winding journey to end up at a misogynistic joke….still…..I do love Goofy.

Bugsy Malone (1976)
octoberswill -6 points 2 months ago

Honestly…this movie is an effing masterpiece…..it’s like a Scorsese film starring kids…the cinematography, the casting and acting and the music are all on par with the greatest of movies…this film is hella under rated.

Watchmen (2019) S1 E1
Dethanos 3 points 2 months ago

“makes a monolith of a people and then uses disparaging names to describe them” Project much?

octoberswill -8 points 2 months ago

quote where I did that………I quoted where she did that, soooo….you really are an idiot.

Watchmen (2019) S1 E1
Dethanos 1 points 2 months ago

Funny. I don’t recall ever defending Magenta. I’m fairly sure she considers me to be part of “the left” that persecutes her so much. You’re just upset that I consider you to be her equal.

octoberswill -8 points 2 months ago

yet she is a friend of yours and our argument started with her statement…keep lying, bitch….it’s kinda hilarious.

Watchmen (2019) S1 E1
Dethanos 2 points 2 months ago

Nope. I just found his statement regarding “…hatred for anything that doesn’t fit into your tiny little self righteous worlds…” more than a little ironic. Now, stifle yourself when two men are talking.

octoberswill -5 points 2 months ago

“Now, stifle yourself when two men are talking.”…..you just played yourself, player…you really are an idiot.

Watchmen (2019) S1 E1
Dethanos 4 points 2 months ago

Of course, by racist sympathizers, you mean anyone who has an opinion contrary to your own, and anyone who has any issue with how you express your opinion. It must be nice being so unquestionably righteous that you know that anyone who disagrees with you must be a racist.

octoberswill -9 points 2 months ago

Also, also…I find it interesting that people get bent out of shape because of the “naughty words” I use to describe them but are cool with racist screeds….I find bigotry way more harmful than being described as a bigot even if I attach “prick” to racist it isn’t as bad as calling someone the n bomb……but I’m sure you disagree based on your commentary.

Watchmen (2019) S1 E1
Dethanos 4 points 2 months ago

octoberswill -5 points 2 months ago

Also…Magenta got muted…not because of what I said..but because of what she said…this whole argument started over her comments….are the moderators of this site self righteous?……I don’t think anyone who disagrees with me is a racist….that would make my girlfriend a racist…she is not…I only know that racist (ie. makes a monolith of a people and then uses disparaging names to describe them, etc) are racist and I don’t pretend otherwise.

Watchmen (2019) S1 E1
Dethanos 4 points 2 months ago

octoberswill -6 points 2 months ago

No, I mean people who literally drop the n bomb and the people who defend them…ya know…like what happened with Magenta and the “two sides” people who swooped in after I called her out on it….kinda clear to anyone with half a brain or people without a racist agenda.

Watchmen (2019) S1 E1
kingarco66 0 points 2 months ago

we really need a way to block unwelcome PMs too

octoberswill -8 points 2 months ago *

and a way to block racist sympathizers as well as the openly racists….that would be awesome.

Watchmen (2019) S1 E2
octoberswill -3 points 2 months ago

It’s official….this show rocks.

Watchmen (2019) S1 E1
octoberswill -3 points 2 months ago

also….I don’t know anyone here well enough to personally attack them. I am attacking racism. If you are a bigot to such an extent that you have to whine about it here then you are a prick and I don’t like you….you may be fine with idle racism…i am not.

octoberswill -1 points 2 months ago

also, also…”my personal beef” seems to be others “personal beef” because she got muted for a week and I was thanked for alerting them…they made no mention of my comments….

Watchmen (2019) S1 E1
kingarco66 1 points 2 months ago

you spoke up because of your personal beef .. dont act all woke and noble, its clearly a sham, abuse is the only tool in your box, hate your only motivator

octoberswill -3 points 2 months ago