PrimeWire Forum > Current Shows > One Month To The Thrones

User Info Post
Fugitive

I dont know how many of you are excited about Game Of Thrones as much as i am. Its sad that its the final season. But Hoping for more even if its a different book. TV SHOW OF THE DECADE

Posted 8 months ago *
indubitable

Super excited! Also super excited for the prequel series of GOT which has been confirmed.
Read:
https://www.harpersbazaar.com/culture/film-tv/a12438310/game-of-thrones-prequel-spin-off-series-news/

Posted 8 months ago
Fugitive

Thank you for the info. looking forward to that too

Posted 8 months ago
8STORY8

I agree GOT show of the decade. And, hell yeah, I’m excited. Didn’t know there will be a prequel, so thanks indubitable for sharing, and it sounds interesting and not what I would have expected. eeeh

Posted 8 months ago *
octoberswill

I honestly don’t how they are gonna top previous seasons. Ignoring the character development and their storylines ( WTF, Sansa!!! You be your ruthless self! And Tyrion, always loved you, but now respect you.), how are they gonna top the action? Battle of Blackwater, Battle of the Bastards, not to mention Capturing the Wight and The Loot Train attack? TBH, this girl started watching because I need fantasy costume dramas in my life and I loved Dinklage in the Station Agent.https://www.primewire.li/movie/745436-watch-the-station-agentatch?v=GWbz_mIAShM
What I got instead was some of the most exciting battle scenes ever and characters I’m totally invested in. I agree with Richann…eeeh!

Posted 8 months ago *
Jhigh03

How could you not mention “The Red Wedding”, lol. This is the only show i know of where scenes are given these nicknames so plot details are not given away. I don’t feel show of the decade is accurate, i cant think of another show I’ve seen that tops this, it may very well be the greatest show ever. I hardly ever watch period piece dramas, or things with magic or dragons or even swords and shields, I’m definitely a scifi type of person. this show actually took me Three watches of the first episode before it got its hooks in me. Not since Lost have i waited each week for a show or felt so intreauged by its mysteries. The Sorpranos was great and previously my number one but the episodic nature of that series differentiates it from GOT. I don’t know of anyone who has seen the show and dislikes it, it seems as though their are two groups of people when it comes to GOT, fans and those that never gave it a chance. If anybody feels another program is better please let me know since maybe ive yet to see it. When it comes to topping previous seasons i would agree except it always feels like that way, until they do. Even though we know death is coming for many of our favorites I know it will leave me in Pieces. and i hope HBO can continue the success with the prequel.

Posted 8 months ago
8STORY8

One day left! Well, 33 hrs. if you are counting hours :D I just finished rewatching season 7, which was jammed pack with powerful scenes one right after each other. And I could hardly believe that all that I remembered occurred in the plot did so in the finale alone. In other words, I imagined that that had to have happened over a couple of episodes, but NO, just one! No, I’ve watched a lot of tv series, and some I greatly love, but cannot say that one tops the quality of writing, acting, and production of this one. To me, the character development, the dialog, and it’s delivery is just phenomenal.

And, I really like your point JHigh03 that even a certain scene and it’s given nickname can hold so much impact that we fans would never forget it. And, there are soooo many impactful scenes, and one must focus on every word and every nuance to really get why it’s so.

Posted 7 months ago *
RoboPhone

For GoT enthusiasts, here’s the Talk show where everything GoT is discussed :

After The Thrones

Posted 7 months ago
8STORY8

Robo, according to IMDB After the Thrones hasn’t aired since 2016. My favorite After show has always been on Youtube by New Rockstars, but I haven’t checked them out yet this season. Your GoT after show suggestion Robo reminded of them. They have two videos out so far from this week’s episode of GoT. GAME OF THRONES 8x01 Breakdown! Night King Symbol Explained!and Game of Thrones - ARYA’S SECRET WEAPON EXPLAINED! Season 8 Episode 1 Q&A #WesterosWeekly

Btw, Loved the 1st episode, a lot of subtle and not so subtle call backs to the first episode, and many reunions of characters that haven’t seen each other since the first season storyline. It’s so fascinating to know the characters journeys so deeply while understanding that they don’t know what we know. And, enjoying the ironies of enemies becoming allies, how certain characters are the connector between new relationship like Jorah between Sam and Dani. John’s dragon ride was fantastic and the primary plot point reveal to John who he truly is was satisfying as heck. I LIKE that the episode didn’t have any nail biting or grandiose action scenes and no significant character deaths (Sorry Lord Umbre)because when they do happen then they are more meaningful. I worry who we will lose and how. Those are a few of my thoughts. *sorry if I miss spelled names. I didn’t feel inspired to look them up for accuracy, just want to express a few thoughts.

Posted 7 months ago *
Jhigh03

even though it’s over i wanted to say to Richann that ur comment about characters causing new relationships to form between other characters was great food for thought and wanted to throw out my favorite reconsiliation, i guess u could call it, and that is the Starks bringing the Mormont cousins together/back together(not sure if they ever met in their past)but their interaction was truely epic and one of my favorite moments from the final season.

Posted 6 months ago

You're not logged in!

PrimeWire Forum > Current Shows > One Month To The Thrones