Primewire 1Channel LetMeWatchThis

PrimeWire Forum > Latest Movies > Found footage movies fans

User Info Post
envey

Horror movies are often considered cheap b rated movies and mostly hollywood movies of this genere are based on top billed cast as well as huge investments other wise they doesn’t run full milage but found footage horror moves are 90% low but it’s all based on the actors and the way they are flimed
So if any one wants to know about a good minimum time maximum horror movies feel free to ask for suggestions I have seen almost 250 of these movies bad verse and some forever green

Posted 2 months ago
RoboPhone

In my opinion, the Found Footage Genre is like Rap Music. There’s innovation and then there’s just something that tries to copycat it, but just doesn’t get it, and makes it worse for the reputation of the genre.

Offhand, I can recall two movies that really excelled by using this story-telling technique.

(1) Cloverfield (2008) https://www1.primewire.li/movie/102419-watch-cloverfield

(2) Chronicle (2012) https://www1.primewire.li/movie/1016745-watch-chronicle

Posted 2 months ago *
envey

These movies are usually low budget on local legends and most often made by fans of of a certain genere so the ones that did you have mentioned above are pretty high budge when it came down to found footage generr flimmed with top of the online good actors but some like the vhs 2012 as well as poughkeepsie tapes 2007 are pretty good horror ffm movies as well good as a documentary and fantasy style found footage horrormovies can be :)

Posted 2 months ago

You're not logged in!

PrimeWire Forum > Latest Movies > Found footage movies fans

Remember Me
Forgot Login | Make a Free Account

Information

LetMeWatchThis Guide
TV Schedule

Protect Yourself & Support the Site

Get NordVPN

30-day money back guarantee

Latest Comments

I Almost Married a Serial Killer

RoboPhone : Eff o4/21 : Brand New HD TV Movie Versions.

The Professor and the Madman

jillyr : Thats a City of Lies trailer :)

The Challenge

Manic9 : Every episode i click to watch "Vendettas" is get episodes of "Champs vs Stars" :s wtf guy...

Easter Under Wraps

RoboPhone : eff 04/21 : Brand New Hallmark HD TV Movie Versions.

The Karate Kid

Fezza : The Karate Kid: Daniel is the REAL Bully Well, what I’m about to say might surprise you: ...

Rémi sans famille

Dodi : So glad I decided to give this film a shot. I like inspiring, Dickens kind of stories lik...

Black Summer

Hazrdus : this was okay, not twd but still okay. it would have worked if the pace wasnt so slow. bet...

Marvel's Cloak & Dagger

CranLem08 : seriously they need to wear masks on..and anyone knows the name of the song they played a...

No Good Nick

SYLCollective : Binged this in like one day, good, but dang that cliffhanger! I don't want to wait!

Site Updates and News

Welcome to Primewire!
Development Updates:
- Edit comment
- Improved message colors
- Advanced search
- Edit forum
- Comment voting
- Improved general tv schedule

Coming soon:
- Full Chat
- Playlists