Best Recent Comments

Tales from the Loop (2020) S1 E1
antiflake -1 points 19 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Well I gave this episode a shot, not that great imo, I’ll go one more to see if it grabs my attention.

Ghost Adventures (2008)
Leezy -5 points 27 days ago.

in all honesty they cant be selling you anything if you are on a free streaming site lol so idk why you are complaining and yes they are all somewhat exaggerated/fake whatever but some people still find it entertaining a lot of reality TV shows are fake/staged.

Bryan Fahrenheit -1 points 12 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

How can you say that about a show that prides itself on not being fake or staged? That’s the problem here, this is not a reality show in the sense that the paranormal is technically not reality. Also, nowhere in this show do they say that it’s ‘’only for entertainment purposes,’’ as you are alluding to. Do you even watch GA?

Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness (2020)
Betamax78 -2 points 21 hours ago.

somehow America makes perfect sense to me now

I See You (2019)
bobbydoll 0 points 4 hours ago.

Another waste of time !!!!

Future '38 (2017)
rayramn 0 points 11 hours ago.

I think i´ts quite interesting how the time relations were a fun factor and scientifically convincing, just needed a budget to become a big success

Mortal Kombat (1995)
Royaltyguy 1 points 7 hours ago.

One of my favs as a kid. Still awesome

Johnny2Stripes 0 points 7 hours ago.

It was indeed a good film and a fantastic soundtrack.

Halloween (2018)
bobbydoll 0 points 4 hours ago.

WORST MOVIE ever !!!!

No Ordinary Family (2010)
Home Before Dark (2020) S1 E8
Grams 0 points 8 hours ago.

I found this to be a really great TV series, I hope they continue with it and don’t stop it after only 1 season… has some mystery with plenty of excitement… Try it you might like it and if you don’t that is ok. You can try something else. RoboPhone seems to suggest some really good one… Thank Robo this was good, really good.

Phoenix Nights (2001)
Saucer-People 0 points 10 hours ago.

Incredible to think the first time I watched this was nearly 20 years ago - it’s testament to the characters and the script that it remains hilarious all these years later!

Impractical Jokers: The Movie (2020)
Johnny2Stripes 0 points 10 hours ago.

Like the TV show, big fan of what the guys do but this doesn’t really work as a movie. It’s like the tv show with unnecessary bits in between just to make it movie length. Disappointed. Still not getting why the U.S public aren’t recognising these guys far more often, i thought they’d need disguises long before now.

Being Human (2009) S4 E8
Trent 0 points 10 hours ago.

GIVE ME BACK MY * BABY!!! That woman is too tough for me. Love it!

Brokedown Palace (1999)
Johnny2Stripes 0 points 9 hours ago.

Good movie and great dance tunes/music from that era.

Star Trek (1966) S1 E18
LegitBoss 0 points 9 hours ago.

Gorn captain has a bad smokers cough.

Brooklyn Nine-Nine (2013) S7 E10
MyongSooksoo 0 points 10 hours ago.

Good episode!

Space (2020)
YgraineDance -1 points 17 hours ago.

Oy. This clunker’s title should have been preceded by the words “Waste of”…
The part that you hope they’ll explore is precisely where the movie ends. Pass this one by unless you’re having trouble sleeping. 😴🙄

JohnJamesRambo -1 points 9 hours ago.

I’ll pass on your words…

Bloodshot (2020)
Blueozzie -1 points 23 hours ago.

Movie isn’t going to win any awards but it’s actually a pretty fun action moive with a nice take on a like tech-antihero. Would recommend if your into action flicks and looking for something to watch, i honestly think the people that are going harsh on this movie are expecting like avengers level of quality.

The Whalebone Box (2020)
Amazing Stories (2020) S1 E5
starshineontop -1 points 14 hours ago.

This was the best one so far !

Detroit Driller Killer (2020)
Doom Patrol (2019) S1 E10
GrumpyMustard -1 points 13 hours ago.

Last couple episodes including this one have been great!

Brahms: The Boy II (2020)
Impractical Jokers: The Movie (2020)
Night Gallery (1969)
JoMoCo -1 points 13 hours ago.

I’m looking forward to seeing these. I missed many of the episodes. Serling had a gift.

The Whalebone Box (2020)
Alien 1 points 13 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

LOL. I tend to agree.
According to one IMDb reviewer it was “Awful. Simply awful.”

darklighter1 -1 points 13 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

HaHaHa! I saw that title and said oooh i bet its a creepy thriller and then saw your synopsis (thank you by the way) and thought who would watch that? I don’t even wanna see the trailer. Thanks again A!!

Cranford (2007) S1 E5
sassiebrat -1 points 12 hours ago.

Lovely ending to a much believable story! Can’t wait for Return to Cranford! Thanks uploader!

Bloodshot (2020)
BladesofTroy -1 points 23 days ago.

Poor. Predictable. 1/5 stars and I’m only giving it one for the special effects.

Blueozzie -1 points 23 hours ago.

How did you find this predictable i thought the twist was well exuctued i think you’re kinda wrong on this one bud, like it’s not going to win any awards but its a decent flick non the less..

The Walking Dead (2010) S10 E15
TheTruth -1 points 11 hours ago.

This show has really lost its heart. It’s starting to really remind me of another walking dead spin off like fear of the walking dead. They should make Negan the main character.

La Casa de Papel (2017)
WiseIQ -1 points 17 hours ago.

Where is the english dub?

Cranford (2007) S1 E1
sassiebrat -1 points 18 hours ago.

Much is happening in this first episode that sets the stage for what’s coming. Nice character development so that when something does happen you care about the character. And, through this development, feelings about any one character can and do change rather quickly.

The Making of Cranford (2007)
sassiebrat -1 points 18 hours ago.

A really nice look at the folks you don’t usually get to see, behind the scenes of a great mini-series.

Hammer House of Horror (1980) S1 E12
Johnny2Stripes -1 points 19 hours ago.

My personal favorite of the entire collection. Gave me nightmares as a kid.

Miss Scarlet and The Duke (2020)
theoneheluvs -1 points 21 hours ago.

Love it.

Hooking Up (2020)
Momof3angels -1 points 23 hours ago.

Really good comedy that’s full of hilarious moments and lines. Really good story too. Plus you can’t go wrong with Brittany snow. I just love her.

Black Swan (2010)
castroadrian -1 points 15 hours ago.

A really good movie. Great acting and music.

Gold Rush: Parker's Trail (2017)
Brantz1 -2 points 14 hours ago.

Could you correct the air dates please

Tales from the Loop (2020) S1 E1
antiflake -1 points 19 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Frac -2 points 18 hours ago.

I’ll give it a try too.👍for you!

Impractical Jokers: The Movie (2020)
Yorke91 -2 points 16 days ago.

Does anyone have a link for the impractical jokers movie cant find it anywhere thanks

RoboPhone -2 points 17 hours ago.

Sorry, York, but the Content Team does NOT monitor Comments for requests.
Going forward, simply use the associated Quick Link when you see the message:
Currently, There are No Links. Request Them HERE
Also, that thread is reserved for previously released programs.
Finally, with the current global pandemic issues, there may be some delays before new Movies are released.
To find out more, see the article entitled Coronavirus Interrupts Movie Productons: Which Ones Will Be Affected? .
Thank you, be well and stay safe!

Tales from the Loop (2020)
BubbaPharm.com -2 points 14 hours ago*.

I was disappointed by this series. It’s has the atmosphere of the German series “Dark”, and while that had a complex plot to keep you engaged during the tedium, this is just tedious. In short: slow, long cut scenes with little dialogue and a camera filter that’s usually depressing.

The stories meander around “the loop”, a top secret underground facility experimenting with what has become scifi metaphysics, think “Devs”. But it doesn’t have a compelling central plot like “Devs”. The stories are more like Outer Limit episodes in substance. “Transpose”, for example, involves two teens switching bodies and the consequences. I did like that one, but, nonetheless, it was also hard to finish.

If you don’t get into it by the second episode, don’t expect it to change. If you do, then by all means go on.

Personally, I think it’s a good show for an insomniac who needs a sleeping pill or for adults who can pay attention longer than I can. (LOL)

Jaco (2016)
Egoid -2 points 23 hours ago.

you should definitely not watch this. it’s a complete waste of time and you wouldn’t like it anyway

Tusk (2014)
CinemaHound -2 points 13 hours ago.

bad end 1/5 yuck sorry

The Whalebone Box (2020)
Alien 3 points 16 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Plot Summary:
A box made of whale bone, was washed up on a remote beach in the Outer Hebrides. Once touched the box can change lives. The box was given to Iain Sinclair almost thirty years ago by Steve Dilworth, a sculptor based on the Island of Harris. It was always intended to be an active thing, kill or cure. Three men undertake a journey to return the box to the place where the whale was beached.

darklighter1 -2 points 14 hours ago.

Sounds…YAAAAAWN….thrilling…